Sep 1, 2021
For some reason the animation scenes stutter and don't really work for me, i can run animations from other games fine and i didn't download the high quality version either. any insight? im on mac

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Why do people always ask the same question? As if there were 10 paths in this game, if you don't get a scene it's because it's from the opposite path to the one you're on, do 2 runs with each different path and that's it.
It's because they are new in this AVN world that's why they don't know, when I first time play a visual novel, I don't even know how to save my progress that time, they're just newbies who don't know how this type of thing works.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Why do people always ask the same question? As if there were 10 paths in this game, if you don't get a scene it's because it's from the opposite path to the one you're on, do 2 runs with each different path and that's it.
Usually if I don't get a scene, it's because I don't want to get that scene.

Neves0312

Mar 13, 2023
Why does it bother you? If it doesn't help anyone, keep it for yourself.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update

I've got done with the house map, or at least, with all the rooms that will be seen in v0.9. I probably overdid it a bit with the kitchen but I'll show you what I mean in next weeks showcase. I also overhauled the outside of Viktoria's home map a little to be a bit more in line with the quality of the more recent maps. Its not much though, mostly just some better textures and a few details as in general I think I did a pretty good job with that map even though it was pretty early in the games development.

What I overhauled quite extensively however is the neighborhood of the MC's home map. This was basically the first map I ever did for this game and it really shows. I did try to still keep it in line with how it looked before the overhaul, as I didn't want the MC to wake up in a completely new neighborhood from one update to another, but there are a lot of changes. I post some comparison shots next week.

The last map I still haven't started yet but I got done writing the first variation of all the Viktoria scenes so I think I should have a decent grasp of how the map is supposed to be structured. I also rewrote the morning scenes once again but I'm still not 100% certain of it as it is quite a lot with 2 variations for Alyvia and 2 for the Lola/Emily stuff at the same time. I think I got the basic idea down I just need to fit it all into properly flowing script.

Anyway, I'll try to get the last map done for next weeks showcase, but I also want to do a few things for Easter and I will be away for a few days next week so it remains to be seen just how much I will be able to get done until then.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
will I lose anything by going full corruption on all characters and then on replay going full seduction?
Maybe. There are some unique scenes if you choose to blackmail Cathrine on an otherwise seduction playthrough or choose not to blackmail her on a corruption playthrough.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
will I lose anything by going full corruption on all characters and then on replay going full seduction?
I mean, if you dont overwrite your savefile, you wont lose anything. You will have one save with full corruption and one save with full seduction.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I just merge everything beforehand. Takes like 10-30 minutes per version, a little longer since so many changes were made for the sound update for the last version, but fuck playing through a VN twice lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You'll probably see everything if you play both versions
I suspect that you won't. The choices to blackmail Cathrine or send Alyvia's nudes to her boyfriend's teacher seem like they branch their stories independently of their Seduction/Corruption scores. Certainly there are four different versions of the text conversation with Cathrine while Steph is shopping.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I suspect that you won't. The choices to blackmail Cathrine or send Alyvia's nudes to her boyfriend's teacher seem like they branch their stories independently of their Seduction/Corruption scores. Certainly there are four different versions of the text conversation with Cathrine while Steph is shopping.
Oh indeed, I was thinking of only the scenes

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes