youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Any hidden mom content that i missed?
All i have seen so far is a kiss on the cheeks.

1.5 years in development?
will we get a kiss on the mouth the next year ;)?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Any hidden mom content that i missed?
All i have seen so far is a kiss on the cheeks.

1.5 years in development?
will we get a kiss on the mouth the next year ;)?
Yeahhhh, the moment the mom saw the MC's cock she had to get on her knees and suck it, of course the game would become the usual generic thing. but it doesn't matter, if there are no sex scenes in the first 5 minutes the dev is a scammer and a milker.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Gameplay-wise only a few days have passed since MC travelled back in time. Highly unlikely that there would be Mom/Son-Content at this point.
I mean, that's true, but by the exact same logic, it'd be highly unlikely that his sister and her friends had given him a blowjob, or that his other sister would be grappling with her desire for him, or that sister's friend being wiling to fuck him, or his teacher fucking him, or...
Every character's behaviour thus far has been "unlikely" (and that's a generous term) so it's a little odd to only apply it to one character.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I mean, that's true, but by the exact same logic, it'd be highly unlikely that his sister and her friends had given him a blowjob, or that his other sister would be grappling with her desire for him, or that sister's friend being wiling to fuck him, or his teacher fucking him, or...
Every character's behaviour thus far has been "unlikely" (and that's a generous term) so it's a little odd to only apply it to one character.
If you follow the story it's perfectly likely. He already had a relationship with all of the characters to begin with. His younger sister looked up to him and after going back and realizing how she felt about him before his complacency caused a rift between them, he used her attachment and sexual naivete to help her explore her sexuality and engender a stronger attraction than she already had. The biggest "walls" exist with his mother--who is a fully developed adult with an obvious strong moral barrier to having a sexual relationship with her children, and his older sister--who has a strong and slightly deviant sex drive, but obviously doesn't want to fuck her brother and has a massive sense of pride to be overcome to take advantage of her drive.

Not sure how you want that to be overcome while still having good storytelling. The other characters were relatively "easy" because MC just used his game and experience on people who already had an affinity for him. Even Catherine has to be blackmailed if you want any content with her this early due to having moral walls to break down. The pace is good so far, for all the poor grammar and overwriting that brings it down a bit. Even if it were more concise I think the pace would be about the same. Maybe we'd have one more release with cutting down the word count a bit but there's still the rendering to take into account, which is very high quality for an HS release.

It's not even a slow burn or anything. Some of us appreciate the journey in medium-paced incest releases. So many games have "incest" where there are no barriers to overcome which completely breaks the point of the taboo. This is taking its time on the journey without being basically a blue-ball simulator like A Wife and Mother. If you're not here for it there are plenty of rushed incest or non-incest titles to get your rocks off to.

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
You're right, but officially he's just with emily and stephanie, and about MCs sister things just getting started, he's just fooling around with teacher and "that sister's friend" but you're right though his mom's one of the primary lis and still have no progress, well not that much, overall I have to say you're right.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I mean, if we go that route, many games here would be quite strange, because the plot does not make sense or things like incest would not be as prominent.

But, I just think that the mom/son-incest is usually something which has the biggest line which needs to be crossed. And from my opinion, many games have the mom as one of the later characters to join a harem (for example).

When it comes to Emily and her friend - at least Emily was alrady attached to the MC and I personally think being younger makes here more curious for certain things, because she simply does not know what Sex is, while the Mom is well aware of that.
I would agree that the teacher is probably quite strange for how much she has done in that short time. But I think this is just the way of the Dev to include H-Content, because it is a Side-LI and not someone related to the MC, so moving things more quickly here is probably done to increase the number of H-Scenes. And, she is honestly quite sexually frustrated.

That being said, I think taking the time with the Mom is better than creating scenes fast. In the end, the Mom can be the "grand prize".

Reactions: Gojii

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
If you follow the story it's perfectly likely.
It's really not, though. If you truly think that five days is enough time to turn people from "I hate my pervert little brother" to "I kind want to fuck him because only he understands me, he;s the only one I've ever truly wanted", then you've got a weird sense of likelihood, chief.

His younger sister looked up to him and after going back and realizing how she felt about him before his complacency caused a rift between them, he used her attachment and sexual naivete to help her explore her sexuality and engender a stronger attraction than she already had.
According to the dev on this very website, she didn't have ANY attraction to him before. So she's gone from "I look up to my brother" to "I'll suck his dick alongside my friend, and REALLY want him inside me" in five days. That's so far from "likely" that it couldn't see likely on a nice clear day with a telescope.

and his older sister--who has a strong and slightly deviant sex drive, but obviously doesn't want to fuck her brother and has a massive sense of pride to be overcome to take advantage of her drive.
Would this be the same older sister who goes from "don't speak to me, pervert" on day 1 to "making out with, geting fondled by, and saying how much more she wants the MC" on day 6? Yeah, strong resistance there, chief.

The other characters were relatively "easy" because MC just used his game and experience
What "game and experience"? By his own admission, the MC's never been in a romantic relationship; his every sexual encounter has been with drunken sluts and prostitutes. Yeah, takes a lot of "game" to pay someone to fuck you.
The MC's bulshit works because the dev says it does, not because it's actually likely to work in anything remotely resembling reality. That's why I find people saying "the mother's unlikely to do that" to be so amusing; it's like accepting a story with dragons, magic, elves, dwarves, and fairies, but drawing the line at zombies.

It's not even a slow burn or anything. Some of us appreciate the journey in medium-paced incest releases.
If you think "five in-game days to be the object of desire for the mother, both sisters, schoolfriend/new girlfriend, older sister's friend, younger sister's friend, and teacher" is a medium-pace, I'd hate to imagine what you think "fast-paced" is. I think it'd be improved by having less things happen on any given day (because oh boy, are those days filled-to-the-goddamn-brim) and extending the current content over several weeks/month-and-a-half, instead of the world's busiest week. The dev would be able to release content at their current rate, and just stretch things out over a week or so per release, instead of a single day.
Also, I think it'd be improved if the dev dropped his "why use one sentence to express an idea when I can use twenty instead" writing style. It's overwrought, and the problem is compounded by the poor grammar & spelling.

Ultimately, the pace is pretty absurd, and so far from "likely" as to be laughable. And I'm fine with that, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still absurd. When people argue "oh no, the mother couldn't possibly do anything, because it's too soon to be likely" I find that a specious argument, considering how unlikely the current stuff already is. A better argument would probably be "the dev is developing it at the rate he wants, and that's the end of that discussion".

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
I mean, if we go that route, many games here would be quite strange, because the plot does not make sense or things like incest would not be as prominent.
Both are entirely true statements, but all that really means is that you're acknowledging that incest games are, pretty much by definition, absurd. I, personally, am fine with them being absurd.

When it comes to Emily and her friend - at least Emily was alrady attached to the MC and I personally think being younger makes here more curious for certain things,
Curious, sure. But to go from "I can talk to you about anything, big brother?" to "I'll kneel here next to my friend and suck your dick, big brother" in four days is a hell of a leap. And when a game makes that kind of leap, I'd say that arguing for "likely" behaviour from characters starts being a meaningless metric; none of their behaviours are likely.

I would agree that the teacher is probably quite strange for how much she has done in that short time. But I think this is just the way of the Dev to include H-Content, because it is a Side-LI and not someone related to the MC, so moving things more quickly here is probably done to increase the number of H-Scenes. And, she is honestly quite sexually frustrated.
I agree completely. But it still establishes this as being a story in which "likely" has taken a holiday, and should not be something people overly concern themselves with as it applies to character motivations. Internal consistency matters far more than "likely" does in these stories.

That being said, I think taking the time with the Mom is better than creating scenes fast. In the end, the Mom can be the "grand prize".
Sure, good idea, and I'm not saying I disagree. I'm saying that using an argument for it being "unlikely" while ignoring all the other equally unlikely stuff doesn't hold water. That's all.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's really not, though. If you truly think that five days is enough time to turn people from "I hate my pervert little brother" to "I kind want to fuck him because only he understands me, he;s the only one I've ever truly wanted", then you've got a weird sense of likelihood, chief.

According to the dev on this very website, she didn't have ANY attraction to him before. So she's gone from "I look up to my brother" to "I'll suck his dick alongside my friend, and REALLY want him inside me" in five days. That's so far from "likely" that it couldn't see likely on a nice clear day with a telescope.

Would this be the same older sister who goes from "don't speak to me, pervert" on day 1 to "making out with, geting fondled by, and saying how much more she wants the MC" on day 6? Yeah, strong resistance there, chief.

What "game and experience"? By his own admission, the MC's never been in a romantic relationship; his every sexual encounter has been with drunken sluts and prostitutes. Yeah, takes a lot of "game" to pay someone to fuck you.
The MC's bulshit works because the dev says it does, not because it's actually likely to work in anything remotely resembling reality. That's why I find people saying "the mother's unlikely to do that" to be so amusing; it's like accepting a story with dragons, magic, elves, dwarves, and fairies, but drawing the line at zombies.

If you think "five in-game days to be the object of desire for the mother, both sisters, schoolfriend/new girlfriend, older sister's friend, younger sister's friend, and teacher" is a medium-pace, I'd hate to imagine what you think "fast-paced" is. I think it'd be improved by having less things happen on any given day (because oh boy, are those days filled-to-the-goddamn-brim) and extending the current content over several weeks/month-and-a-half, instead of the world's busiest week. The dev would be able to release content at their current rate, and just stretch things out over a week or so per release, instead of a single day.
Also, I think it'd be improved if the dev dropped his "why use one sentence to express an idea when I can use twenty instead" writing style. It's overwrought, and the problem is compounded by the poor grammar & spelling.

Ultimately, the pace is pretty absurd, and so far from "likely" as to be laughable. And I'm fine with that, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still absurd. When people argue "oh no, the mother couldn't possibly do anything, because it's too soon to be likely" I find that a specious argument, considering how unlikely the current stuff already is. A better argument would probably be "the dev is developing it at the rate he wants, and that's the end of that discussion".
Clearly you missed the fact that the MC got sent back to before his sisters had any actually animosity toward him, even if there was already some contention between him and his older sister. The process of their relationship thawing out since he got sent back is clearly laid out in their story arc.

Also you can have charisma without having a bunch of bodies/relationships. He was clearly very sociable before giving up on life, and he's just putting his sexual experience to work with his reclaimed sociability, AKA, game. Game isn't fucking cheesy pickup lines or whatever bullshit. Sure, there's taking advantage of attraction and employing seduction, but that comes after the social aspects. His experience with prostitutes serves plenty for the seduction, as is also laid out in the story. I'm guessing you're not reading large swaths of it for there to be so many holes in your understanding of a pretty coherent narrative.

I agree that it's overwrought, which I clearly state as well. It doesn't change the fact that the pacing is good. Again you're ignoring the existing history between the characters with your "five days" bullshit. A platonic relationship can become heated very quickly between people that have known each other for a long time. Dating a long-time friend or mentor and having sex within a few days isn't the same as doing so with a complete stranger. There's already a dynamic there that doesn't need to be further explored for there to be something substantive. You're impatient, that's cool but it has nothing to do with the pacing or storytelling here.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Clearly you missed the fact that the MC got sent back to before his sisters had any actually animosity toward him,
You might want to go replay the first day again, chief. The first words Alyvia says directly to the MC are "Hey you little pervert! Stop staring at me with your creepy eyes!" She thinks (quite rightly) that he's a pervert who keeps staring at her. At no point have I said she outright despised him, I've said she went from "you're a creepy pervert" on Day 1 to "he's the only one who understands me, the only one who wants me, the only one who loves me, and I'm fine with him fondling my tits" by Day 6, and that's provably what happened. That's absurdly fast, and I think it's wild that you're arguing otherwise, and contending it's a "medium-pace".

Also you can have charisma without having a bunch of bodies/relationships.
If he had any charisma, he wouldn't have been such a wretched failure at relationships. Charisma would have helped him to attract partners, a thing he admits he has never been able to do, even before he gave up on life. Outside of women he paid and drunken sluts, he's never had anyone. He says this blatantly. A charismatic person does not go their entire life failing to attract partners.

His experience with prostitutes serves plenty for the seduction, as is also laid out in the story.
Yeah, you're outright just making shit up at this point. Paying a woman to fuck you is not, by any definition of the word, seduction. The story says that his experience learning hoiw to rock the world of prostitutes is what makes him a good fuck, but it makes no claims about him learning the art of seduction. Note the difference, chief.

I agree that it's overwrought, which I clearly state as well. It doesn't change the fact that the pacing is good. Again you're ignoring the existing history between the characters with your "five days" bullshit.
Actually, I'm not. I'm acknowledging that those established relationships are the very reason it's so ridiculous to think that him going from "you're a pervert" to "you're the only man who could ever really love me" in five fucking days is in any way a reasonable timescale. I find it funny you're saying "with your "five days" bullshit" when that's literally how long it takes Alyvia to go from the first stance to the second one.
I'm going to ask you a very simple question. How many in-game days have there been between the start of the game, and the current end point? Because that's the amount of in-game time he's had to change the nature of his relationships with a half-dozen women from "sisters/teacher/sisters' friend" to "sexual" for all of them.
And to be clear, multiple characters explicitly call out how it's only been in the last few days (since the time travel) that they've started to think differently of the MC; the actual game itself calls out these changed relationships as only taking a few days, and being built on zero established sexual foundation.
The fact you look at that and think "yup, perfectly reasonable medium-pace there" is nothing short of ridiculous.

A platonic relationship can become heated very quickly between people that have known each other for a long time.
Sure, and how often are they siblings? Or teachers/students? Equating "platonic relationships between friends" with "family relationships/a teacher-pupil relationship" is disingenous at best.

Dating a long-time friend or mentor and having sex within a few days isn't the same as doing so with a complete stranger.
You're right. It's a hell of a lot faster with a stranger you meet at a bar/club than it is with your own sister who thinks you're a creepy little pervert, or a married teacher. The latter example is far more probable, and is in fact a thing most people experience at some point in their life. Thank you for proving my point, chief.

You're impatient, that's cool but it has nothing to do with the pacing or storytelling here.
Hold up... I'm saying it should take longer in-game than it currently does, and you somehow conclude that makes me impatient? Do you not know what "impatient" means, chief? I'm honestly curious; what part of anything I've said leads you to think I'm being impatient?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You might want to go replay the first day again, chief. The first words Alyvia says directly to the MC are "Hey you little pervert! Stop staring at me with your creepy eyes!" She thinks (quite rightly) that he's a pervert who keeps staring at her. At no point have I said she outright despised him, I've said she went from "you're a creepy pervert" on Day 1 to "he's the only one who understands me, the only one who wants me, the only one who loves me, and I'm fine with him fondling my tits" by Day 6, and that's provably what happened. That's absurdly fast, and I think it's wild that you're arguing otherwise, and contending it's a "medium-pace".

If he had any charisma, he wouldn't have been such a wretched failure at relationships. Charisma would have helped him to attract partners, a thing he admits he has never been able to do, even before he gave up on life. Outside of women he paid and drunken sluts, he's never had anyone. He says this blatantly. A charismatic person does not go their entire life failing to attract partners.

Yeah, you're outright just making shit up at this point. Paying a woman to fuck you is not, by any definition of the word, seduction. The story says that his experience learning hoiw to rock the world of prostitutes is what makes him a good fuck, but it makes no claims about him learning the art of seduction. Note the difference, chief.

Actually, I'm not. I'm acknowledging that those established relationships are the very reason it's so ridiculous to think that him going from "you're a pervert" to "you're the only man who could ever really love me" in five fucking days is in any way a reasonable timescale. I find it funny you're saying "with your "five days" bullshit" when that's literally how long it takes Alyvia to go from the first stance to the second one.
I'm going to ask you a very simple question. How many in-game days have there been between the start of the game, and the current end point? Because that's the amount of in-game time he's had to change the nature of his relationships with a half-dozen women from "sisters/teacher/sisters' friend" to "sexual" for all of them.
And to be clear, multiple characters explicitly call out how it's only been in the last few days (since the time travel) that they've started to think differently of the MC; the actual game itself calls out these changed relationships as only taking a few days, and being built on zero established sexual foundation.
The fact you look at that and think "yup, perfectly reasonable medium-pace there" is nothing short of ridiculous.

Sure, and how often are they siblings? Or teachers/students? Equating "platonic relationships between friends" with "family relationships/a teacher-pupil relationship" is disingenous at best.

You're right. It's a hell of a lot faster with a stranger you meet at a bar/club than it is with your own sister who thinks you're a creepy little pervert, or a married teacher. The latter example is far more probable, and is in fact a thing most people experience at some point in their life. Thank you for proving my point, chief.

Hold up... I'm saying it should take longer in-game than it currently does, and you somehow conclude that makes me impatient? Do you not know what "impatient" means, chief? I'm honestly curious; what part of anything I've said leads you to think I'm being impatient?
Way to show you know nothing about writing. When I'm talking about pacing, I'm talking about the narrative pacing. Romeo and Juliet takes place over five days. But there's still a narrative pacing that stretches out over the whole play as it reaches different arcs; Jane Eyre takes place over about 10 years, and the romantic part of it takes about two; but they still have corresponding narrative arcs. Absolute time periods are irrelevant.

Again, it's clear that the MC was very sociable until their lives went to shit and now he has a chance to change things from RIGHT BEFORE THE PIVOT POINT in his life. Not that difficult of a concept to understand. Also he clearly practiced seductive techniques on the prostitutes he hired, as illustrated by the line:
"It is a soft, warm kiss. One like you never felt before. You always loved kissing, but when you had done it with your prostitutes or drunken sluts, it had been more of an oral penetration than a kiss for you. Like a way to dominate those women with your mouth, tongue and saliva." among others.

Also, you're ignoring the entire arc with Alyvia, especially on day 3. They deal with the fact that he's getting older, she comes to peace with the fact that he finds her attractive; her main concern was that he was objectifying her to the point of dehumanization, and that entire point is addressed extensively. They have an entire fucking conversation. I'll just post a key line from this NARRATIVE PIVOT:
GS "You even have a girlfriend now... and I still thought you were just a little pervert."

MC "Huh? I think you can have a girlfriend and still be a pervert."
Her opinion about him has changed, and that WHOLE SUBPLOT is addressed in this extensive and at times flirtatious dialogue between them. Also the MC is well aware of her predilections and is able to leverage those in his pursuit. She then also witnesses his passionate relationship with Stephi at the beach which further kindles the flame that's already burning, and further fuels it with a potent dose of envy. So there's no sudden jump from Day 1 to Day 6. You're just choosing to ignore all of the exposition that takes place between them.

EDIT: I completely forgot to mention one of the persistent motifs throughout, the literal transfiguration of the MC to the past, and the metaphorical transfiguration of his father through him; the apex of which so far is the sublimation of their parents' relationship through him and Alyvia, and the seeds planted in her mind through their mother. This motif is foundational to Alyvia's narrative arc and will obviously continue through to its fulfillment in the mother's arc, which will be a core rhetorical point of the story if not the overall climax.

Also, the MC's charisma is explored through attitudes of those around him towards him, not just characters with whom having a relationship would be taboo or who he's burned bridges with. Besides the obvious Stephi--Melena, Julia, Mya, and Lola all react positively to his change in character after he gets his second lease and are low-friction, highly-probable vehicles through which to explore his metamorphosis. We get a small dose of those characters (besides Stephi) between the larger, high-friction arcs for the main characters.

Again, I get that you want some sexytime with his mom already, but I feel it's either clouding your ability to judge what's in the story already or you're just CTRL-clicking through a lot of it. I have a lot more I could use to argue this point, but I usually charge for that much typing and I think I've gotten my point well across by now.

Last edited:

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Way to show you know nothing about writing.
Not agreeing with you isn't the same as not understanding something, chief. The pacing, the speed at which the story is told, is rushed. There are half-a-dozen major LI's and just as many minor LI's, and they're all progressing at breakneck speed, because it's only been five fuckin' days, and look how much has happened. The "narrative arc" here more resembles an orbital shuttles trajectory.

Also he clearly practiced seductive techniques on the prostitutes he hired, as illustrated by the line:
"It is a soft, warm kiss. One like you never felt before. You always loved kissing, but when you had done it with your prostitutes or drunken sluts, it had been more of an oral penetration than a kiss for you. Like a way to dominate those women with your mouth, tongue and saliva." among others.
I love how the example you choose to quote doesn't include him learning seduction at all. It in fact explicitly says he's never had a kiss like it, and mentions how all his kisses with prostitutes weren't really kisses; that what he learned with his prostitutes and drunken sluts did not prepare him for the seduction experience. Bravo, chief, great example arguing against your own point.

You're just choosing to ignore all of the exposition that takes place between them.
Again, I'm not ignoring it, I'm saying that there's not enough happening between the MC and Alyvia in those five days to justify such an extreme change in attitude; it takes rather more than two conversations to change "stop looking at me with your creepy pervert eyes" into "you're the only one who could ever love me, so I'm totally fine with you fondling my tits". Hence why I think it's been rushed; the characters opinions have changed too drastically, too quickly. I've said this several times, and yet you seem unable to grasp it, and also somehow think that I'm both arguing that it's too rushed, and that I'm being impatient. Not sure how you came to such a conclusion.

Besides the obvious Stephi--Melena, Julia, Mya, and Lola all react positively to his change in character
Julia is desperate for attention from anyone, Mya responds to the fact that he drugged her (same way Melena responds to Leo, unless you think he's got a lot of game, too), and Melena and Lola react to the rumour that he's suddenly got a cock larger than his forearm. Not great examples of his supposed charisma. And to be clear, I'm not saying his efforts to manipulate characters don't work; I'm saying they work because the dev says they do, not because they're actual examples of charismatic behaviour, and that he certainly wasn't presented as a charismatic person before his time jump (the whole "never managed to have a relationship" thing), which makes him suddenly developing such a skill kind of out-of-left-field.
Let's try a little experiment regarding charisma. I'll assume you're a perfectly average person, in terms of personal charm. Have you ever succesfully charmed someone into a relationship/your bed? If you answered "yes", then congratulations, you've displayed more charm and success with women than we're told the MC ever did.

Again, I get that you want some sexytime with his mom already,
Again, I never said that. Not once. In point of fact, if you look at my discussion with Cherubim, I explicitly agreed with him that taking time with the mother is better than creating scenes quickly; he equated her to a "Grand Prize". You're operating under a faulty premise, chief. Now, since you're objectively and demonstrably wrong in your premise, this is the part where you acknowledge your error.
I merely pointed out that the argument "it's only been a few in-game days, so mother-son content is unlikely" doesn't hold water considering the exact same logic applies to "brother-sister" content. I never said I wanted mother-son content, did I? Do you not understand that you can point out a faulty argument without endorsing the position the argument is being used against?
Let's try walking you through this slowly.
Person A argues for Thing X ("sexytimes with mother"). Person B applies Argument Y ("too unlikely in only a few in-game days"). Person C (that's me) points out that Argument Y would also apply to the sisters and other characters, too, and is therefore not a great argument. Do you think it logically follows that pointing out the flaws of Argument Y equates to agreeing with Person A?

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
both of you seem to be taking this a bit too seriously it’s a game and a porn one at that. Pretty sure it’s not meant to be realistic considering he basically goes back in time and let’s be honest if it went at a realistic or at least as realistically as it could for a porn game pace it would takes weeks or most likely months in-game time to get any real sex content and considering each update is a day and it takes around 3-4 months per update we would be here for a fucking long time and no one wants to wait that long because that’s one of the main reasons any of us play the game if we wanted a more realistic story read a book or play a normal game a movie damn near anything but a porn game. For your own sanity suspend your disbelief and enjoy it for what it is or move on to something that suits you better. Considering its a porn game it's developing story I think is a decent pace considering what happens between characters. I genuinely can't possibly think of a good way for a solo dev to make a porn game with a realistic story for this type of story (a harem incest one) without it taking years in real-time and keep getting support (money) you either have too high expectations or you are delusional seems more like you don't quite get what this game is and believe it's something else or want it to be something that it isn't and never will be. But I'm gonna leave it there once again I recommend you enjoy it for what it is or move on is it perfect no could it be better yes but it's a solo dev first game as far as I am aware, not full-time It's a porn game I believe he/she has done great so far and seems to only be getting better.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
both of you seem to be taking this a bit too seriously it’s a game and a porn one at that. Pretty sure it’s not meant to be realistic considering he basically goes back in time and let’s be honest if it went at a realistic or at least as realistically as it could for a porn game pace it would takes weeks or most likely months in-game time to get any real sex content and considering each update is a day and it takes around 3-4 months per update we would be here for a fucking long time and no one wants to wait that long because that’s one of the main reasons any of us play the game if we wanted a more realistic story read a book or play a normal game a movie damn near anything but a porn game. For your own sanity suspend your disbelief and enjoy it for what it is or move on to something that suits you better. Considering its a porn game it's developing story I think is a decent pace considering what happens between characters. I genuinely can't possibly think of a good way for a solo dev to make a porn game with a realistic story for this type of story (a harem incest one) without it taking years in real-time and keep getting support (money) you either have too high expectations or you are delusional seems more like you don't quite get what this game is and believe it's something else or want it to be something that it isn't and never will be. But I'm gonna leave it there once again I recommend you enjoy it for what it is or move on is it perfect no could it be better yes but it's a solo dev first game as far as I am aware, not full-time It's a porn game I believe he/she has done great so far and seems to only be getting better.
I think that people exaggerate with the realism in incest, it doesn't have to take years to develop a relationship of that kind, in any case I think that this dev does this content much better than most games, I mean in most incest games the family don't even feel like a family and it's just a gimmick to attract an audience, I think this game shows how to make incest content with good pace and at the same time not be a fuckfest. kudos to the dev for that.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Ignoring realism or not even doing a full seduction (theoretically less lewd/degenerate) playthrough the mom is already at the point where she is fingering herself to completion while MC fucks Steph for hours on end. Some people really are "no scenes with MC = no content/no progression/MilKINg?!1?!" :KEK:

Edit: Probably think that box actually has taxes in there too huh?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I think that people exaggerate with the realism in incest, it doesn't have to take years to develop a relationship of that kind, in any case I think that this dev does this content much better than most games, I mean in most incest games the family don't even feel like a family and it's just a gimmick to attract an audience, I think this game shows how to make incest content with good peace and at the same time not be a fuckfest. kudos to the dev for that.
This. In most western titles, I won't say all, that deal with incest....it happens near instantly. The moms just has to see MC dick once and suddenly any motherly love becomes lust, older sisters usually starts out a bitch and offers the most resistance but still falls pretty fast even when she has a boyfriend and younger sisters most of the time already wants the MC from the get go.

JP games are usually no better, their games it's tend to be a coin flip. The girls are either instantly after MC's cock or you have to work hard at convincing them. And honestly, it's not that far-fetched. In relationships, idealistically you have to build trust and get to know each other before the female partner decides to open up her legs. With incest titles, I mean....you can skip that. They've already known each other for years. It's the same with childhood friend troupes. They can skip the get to know each other phase and even the building trust phase, it's just a matter of if their feelings align (whether it's love or lust doesn't really matter).

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr and Gojii

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
When I'm talking about pacing, I'm talking about the narrative pacing. Romeo and Juliet takes place over five days.
The pacing, the speed at which the story is told, is rushed. There are half-a-dozen major LI's and just as many minor LI's, and they're all progressing at breakneck speed, because it's only been five fuckin' days, and look how much has happened. The "narrative arc" here more resembles an orbital shuttles trajectory.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you both are looking at the same cloud and just disagree on what it looks like. Romeo and Juliet lived in a different time period, their families hated each other and as far as I remember they were not related. They had different barriers to overcome than the characters in this story.
While things are happening fast, the characters have been well established and have been developing constantly thanks to how full every day has been.
While I would agree that it's been maybe a little too fast in terms of days, I wouldn't agree that it's been too fast for the amount of content that each day contains. There is a disconnect where it feels like the characters don't take enough time to think and sort out their feelings, there is also the fact that most of them are still young and don't know how to even go about it.

As for the whole "game" talk, I don't really think either of you disagree with each other but are arguing different things. The MC was overweight before he went back in time. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with heavier people but he had no confidence in his appearance. His time with prostitutes taught him how to please a woman, but not how to seduce them as it was a transaction and not picking them up. However he worked in a store before, and while it's not stated what his actual job was (unless it did and I forgot) I think we can assume he had a retail job. Part of dealing with customers is diffusing tense situations, trying to get them to buy more, and convincing them to come back. He learned how to read the room, and come across as helpful, and in a sense, learned how to manipulate people. Seduction is a form of manipulation, and being young again gave him the self confidence to try it. (Of course the kickstand giant penis helped too lol) While it's not a perfect explanation that's how I interpreted it anyways, and I could very well have gotten it wrong.

Hope this helped bridge the gap a little :coffee: ;)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you both are looking at the same cloud and just disagree on what it looks like. Romeo and Juliet lived in a different time period, their families hated each other and as far as I remember they were not related. They had different barriers to overcome than the characters in this story.
While things are happening fast, the characters have been well established and have been developing constantly thanks to how full every day has been.
While I would agree that it's been maybe a little too fast in terms of days, I wouldn't agree that it's been too fast for the amount of content that each day contains. There is a disconnect where it feels like the characters don't take enough time to think and sort out their feelings, there is also the fact that most of them are still young and don't know how to even go about it.

As for the whole "game" talk, I don't really think either of you disagree with each other but are arguing different things. The MC was overweight before he went back in time. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with heavier people but he had no confidence in his appearance. His time with prostitutes taught him how to please a woman, but not how to seduce them as it was a transaction and not picking them up. However he worked in a store before, and while it's not stated what his actual job was (unless it did and I forgot) I think we can assume he had a retail job. Part of dealing with customers is diffusing tense situations, trying to get them to buy more, and convincing them to come back. He learned how to read the room, and come across as helpful, and in a sense, learned how to manipulate people. Seduction is a form of manipulation, and being young again gave him the self confidence to try it. (Of course the kickstand giant penis helped too lol) While it's not a perfect explanation that's how I interpreted it anyways, and I could very well have gotten it wrong.

Hope this helped bridge the gap a little :coffee: ;)
That's exactly what I'm saying. There are narrative barriers that are constructed and then have to be addressed somehow through the course of the story. That's narrative pacing. The particulars of those barriers don't matter, they just have to be salient and addressable through some sort of rhetorical approach.

And also you can develop social skills that can be leveraged into seduction as well, which you seem to clearly grasp unlike my interlocutor. Also you grasp that the goal of the story isn't realism. Nor is it in Romeo and Juliet, or most other works of fiction. There has to be some aspect that is relatable to an extent, but it doesn't have to map onto the common experience in a realistic way.

BaiBai is not a great writer. But they do understand rhetoric and exposition, and know how to apply themes and motifs to reinforce a coherent narrative. I was just trying to explain how those map onto the story as it exists, but Corvus Belli is trying to construct some realistic framework based on their presuppositions that don't even map onto the narrative structure of the story while refusing to fully engage with the source material.

I'm not taking this particularly seriously, but when I'm reading something where the writer at least tries to make an effort at establishing a coherent rhetorical strategy, I'll take note and defend them on at least that point, whatever else I think of their writing. That's all I'm doing here. Not particularly invested either way but I enjoy at least engaging in substantive critiques that rarely comes up on this site, even if it gets heated at times. I'd much rather engage on this sort of front than the usual BS that clogs up threads and I appreciate the discussion even if Corvus and I don't see eye-to-eye on most of the points raised.

One thing we can all agree on I think is that BaiBai engages in criminal degrees of bombast lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Estuana
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes