Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
It is normal that so many games are abandoned in this world, many factors contribute to this, some developers believe that their game will give them enough money to make a living from this, others stop having time irl and the majority get burnout. What I appreciate about Baibai is that at least he is honest with his situation so I have hope that the game will return at some point I wouldn't mind receiving one update per year since the content is very good it doesn't matter if I get too old by the time the game is finished lol.

Jul 31, 2021
It is normal that so many games are abandoned in this world, many factors contribute to this, some developers believe that their game will give them enough money to make a living from this, others stop having time irl and the majority get burnout. What I appreciate about Baibai is that at least he is honest with his situation so I have hope that the game will return at some point I wouldn't mind receiving one update per year since the content is very good it doesn't matter if I get too old by the time the game is finished lol.
I admire your optimism mate but willing to wait for one update per year is fucking crazy. :KEK:
Hopefully the dev does come back soon though.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
why dick suck an developer who cant deliver?
I will ask you this, does a developer failing once invalidate all the previous times he DID deliver? As far as I know, this is BaiBai's first time doing something like this, and its not even a major fuckup, he isnt delaying it by a year, he didnt promise a huge update and put out a small one.
I admire your optimism mate but willing to wait for one update per year is fucking crazy. :KEK:
I do not understand this mindset. Do you spend every day excited waiting for the update? Do you check the thread often to see maybe he shadow dropped the update? I am sure this isnt the case, but your comment makes it seem like you have nothing going on, and your life revolves around visuals
Personally I really like this game, I am excited for the next update, but I am not waiting at the edge of my seat for Baibai to grace us with more content. When it comes it comes, maybe I would be in a different spot if I was paying on subscribestar, but I am pretty sure Baibai paused payments, so I just dont get it.

I dont think Dogorti is being optimistic, I think he is just being reasonable

ca6YSHYO-VupnVoa

Aug 29, 2021
To be frank, I think its disingenuous at the very least to say BaiBai has been honest with his supporters, when he gave us updates for weeks saying the new version was almost ready to go, only to finally go on hold and admit that he hasn't made any progress the whole time. You can say here or there about how he's handled this compared to other developers, but I wouldn't really call this honest.

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
Man, I just got to say I'm sad I didn't play this when I downloaded it a month ago. Great game that I thought was just going to be another corruption game.

Jul 31, 2021
I do not understand this mindset. Do you spend every day excited waiting for the update? Do you check the thread often to see maybe he shadow dropped the update? I am sure this isnt the case, but your comment makes it seem like you have nothing going on, and your life revolves around visuals
Personally I really like this game, I am excited for the next update, but I am not waiting at the edge of my seat for Baibai to grace us with more content. When it comes it comes, maybe I would be in a different spot if I was paying on subscribestar, but I am pretty sure Baibai paused payments, so I just dont get it.

I dont think Dogorti is being optimistic, I think he is just being reasonable
It's not that deep mate. I'm pointing out that it's funny you lot are willing to wait an upwards to a year for an update to drop. That's it, never once did I point out you didn't have better things to do. Not sure my personal life has any relevance to this discussion nor what I do with my free time. I just come here to fap, talk and have a laugh.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
It's not that deep mate. I'm pointing out that it's funny you lot are willing to wait an upwards to a year for an update to drop. That's it, never once did I point out you didn't have better things to do. Not sure my personal life has any relevance to this discussion nor what I do with my free time. I just come here to fap, talk and have a laugh.
I certainly could have worded it better, but my point was that we aren't actively waiting for the update, yes we are excited for it to come out, but for me at least its a passive excitement. You say "willing to wait" like there is an alternative, I wouldn't even call it waiting, I am just aware of it, eventually the update will come out.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Well shit. I just got here and have been reading the discussion.
This is why I'm a pirate now. I ain't gonna spend a couple hundred bucks over 2 or 3 years just for devs to abandon their game or do a full reverse course and add tags most people didn't want and ruin the game for the people who've been spending money supporting it ever again. (Looking at you Kuggazer ../. -_- .\..)
If a game gets finished and I like it I might drop a one time payment but I've learned my lesson and I got better things to spend my money on than a hope and a dream.

As for all the apologist on here:
far-cry-3-vass-montenegro.gif

Jul 31, 2021
Well shit. I just got here and have been reading the discussion.
This is why I'm a pirate now. I ain't gonna spend a couple hundred bucks over 2 or 3 years just for devs to abandon their game or do a full reverse course and add tags most people didn't want and ruin the game for the people who've been spending money supporting it ever again. (Looking at you Kuggazer ../. -_- .\..)
If a game gets finished and I like it I might drop a one time payment but I've learned my lesson and I got better things to spend my money on than a hope and a dream.

As for all the apologist on here:
View attachment 4044467
Mate the dev is only taking a break, there was never any talk of the game being abandoned. He'll be back.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Mate the dev is only taking a break, there was never any talk of the game being abandoned. He'll be back.
Hopefully so but anybody that been paying a monthly fee for all these months only for him to go on break is justifiably pissed and only proves my point.
I'm just a pirate now with no stakes in this so I've got all the time in the world.

Reactions: Ass~God

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Life is too short for someone to still be pissed because the dev paused the game. There are other games to keep you entertained. That in the end time passes and the dev still hasn't published an update? Well, tough luck, but things go on and it's just a game in the end.
Yeah but did they pay monthly for the other games tho', were they excited to know the update was coming soon only for it to be lies and learn that nothing was actually done for these last 2 months (was obvious he was making excuses btw, no way bro was proofreading that slow week after week) even after they've waited patiently for half a year+. This is torture lmao
For the supporter at least, you guys got my pat on the back. Stay strong. You can keep a positive attitude and cope all you want, but in the end you know it's shitty and people are also in the right to be mad. But in the end, i'm sure everything will be fine after Baibai is done with that busy period (hopefully).

Reactions: Ass~God and Xythurr
Jul 31, 2021
While I may have my own personal views on the situation, I want to be clear that I still enjoy the game and fully support its development like a good portion of the people here. My comment wasn't meant to speculate or imply that the dev will abandon the project or make excuses in the future.

People are of course free to feel the way they do, I'd like to think I somewhat understand both sides but in the end hopefully this thread doesn't devolve into a shitshow of arguments. Cheers.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes