Oct 18, 2020
Please explain your reasoning
Def. a stretch, but not entirely unconceivable.

The penultimate update was also delayed close to 3 weeks. I mentioned back then how that was probably sign of bad things to come from the dev. (by seeing many dev. cases evolve like that before). I was lambasted back then by swarms of people (who had a Pyrrhic victory cause the update did come out 2-3 days later). Fast forward eight months, and here we are. The dev is having IRL issues. Hoping the best for the dev. (even if that means the unlikely/sad demise of this game)

Reactions: Ass~God

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
People simply like to be negative and bitch when they stop receiving something for free in a short period of time. Specially if they never helped the dev to support his efforts in developing.
Sure but what about the people that have been paying for the last 8 months or longer? Are their feelings valid or are they just being lil negative nancy's too?
Yall keep conveniently ignoring that point whenever it's brought up and just keep falling back to the "leechers mad" argument.
get-real-lunarneko.gif

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sure but what about the people that have been paying for the last 8 months or longer? Are their feelings valid or are they just being lil negative nancy's too?
Yall keep conveniently ignoring that point whenever it's brought up and just keep falling back to the "leechers mad" argument.
View attachment 4052309
You didn't get my point at all, but ok. And I wasn't even making a distinction between "paid" and "unpaid" users. I was mainly talking about time between releases.

Not to mention that you have no idea if I pay or not. But even that is irrelevant since payments were frozen by the dev.

Before you want to quote and call out someone read the comment properly, instead of twisting it to prove your point with memes, trust me, it does wonders.

There, I hope you like my obtained reality. A reality you clearly missed.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
And before you come with another argument, about me defending "milking" devs and that I should call them out.. I do that all the time. I just did it on another thread wednesday.

I simply like to be fair, releases were decent, he freezed the payments, he mentioned the issues, he didn't simply run away, etc. So far he was very upfront with it, and as I said, freezing payments was still done.

But if you still aren't happy you can always unsubscribe. Because let's be frank, you can complain what you want here, but in the end what matters is the money that keeps entering. And the fact of freezing payments shows some seriousness so far. At least for now. Let's not act like 5 years old and pretend that irl issues can't happen at all, I mean, c'mon...

There are reasons to wonder about it? Maybe, since many adult games get abandoned. But there are ways to do it, and not the constant stretch saying it is already abandoned when the dev called the delay. So chill, at least for now.

And yes, I know it is double post, sue me. Mobile makes me lazy.

Last edited:

Archer123321

Aug 5, 2019
I’m still hopeful about the state of the game or developer, but just chiming in that I don’t think Xythurr misread what you typed out.

People simply like to be negative and bitch when they stop receiving something for free in a short period of time. Specially if they never helped the dev to support his efforts in developing.
There’re only two sentences in here, both stating the same idea that there’s no rational reason people are fearing for the future of the game or developer besides being “bitchy”/pirating for free anyway.

You clarified with actual talking points at the end, but I don’t see how most people could interpret that post as mainly about time duration between releases. Not to mention the logical fallacies in the rebuttals and a generally dismissive, condescending tone in your later responses to him.

I.e. Xythurr didn’t ask if you were a paying customer because it doesn’t matter. Even if you were, it doesn’t detract from the possible doubt/fears of other paying supporters. He mentioned that because you were basically suggesting any non-paying feelings were invalid from your first post.

I agree that Baibai has shown more professionalism than most developers here, and doubters can always unsubscribe. However, him freezing payments doesn’t change all the months that did pass after the last update. Personal problems are understandable, but with the variance in timing, no release before going on a break, it’s entirely possible and reasonable for a subscriber to feel like they might have been financially supporting something that wasn’t actually coming for months before the actual payment freeze.

We’re all entitled to our own opinions and can say whatever we want, but I think moderately negative feelings and hope are both understandable. We all understand that real life problems happen - being upset about it doesn’t mean you don’t know that. This is a great game and I’m sure most of us, even the doubters bracing themselves for disappointment, are just hoping that it’ll continue seeing the light of day. Hold strong and continue yapping to each other in the meantime.

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
Technically accurate but massively downplaying the actual situation. Honestly, sounds like this game is one bad event from being abandoned.
Isn't that life? One bad event can stop most things and as many mentioned at least the dev is trying to be as transparent as they can, also mentioned in another post that it's much better for them to recharge/take a break right before a release than right after.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Isn't that life? One bad event can stop most things and as many mentioned at least the dev is trying to be as transparent as they can, also mentioned in another post that it's much better for them to recharge/take a break right before a release than right after.
Yes but the more members a team has, the less the project will get abandoned. It goes without saying that a 1-member project is at high risk.

Reactions: Ass~God

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I’m still hopeful about the state of the game or developer, but just chiming in that I don’t think Xythurr misread what you typed out.

There’re only two sentences in here, both stating the same idea that there’s no rational reason people are fearing for the future of the game or developer besides being “bitchy”/pirating for free anyway.

You clarified with actual talking points at the end, but I don’t see how most people could interpret that post as mainly about time duration between releases. Not to mention the logical fallacies in the rebuttals and a generally dismissive, condescending tone in your later responses to him.

I.e. Xythurr didn’t ask if you were a paying customer because it doesn’t matter. Even if you were, it doesn’t detract from the possible doubt/fears of other paying supporters. He mentioned that because you were basically suggesting any non-paying feelings were invalid from your first post.

I agree that Baibai has shown more professionalism than most developers here, and doubters can always unsubscribe. However, him freezing payments doesn’t change all the months that did pass after the last update. Personal problems are understandable, but with the variance in timing, no release before going on a break, it’s entirely possible and reasonable for a subscriber to feel like they might have been financially supporting something that wasn’t actually coming for months before the actual payment freeze.

We’re all entitled to our own opinions and can say whatever we want, but I think moderately negative feelings and hope are both understandable. We all understand that real life problems happen - being upset about it doesn’t mean you don’t know that. This is a great game and I’m sure most of us, even the doubters bracing themselves for disappointment, are just hoping that it’ll continue seeing the light of day. Hold strong and continue yapping to each other in the meantime.
Again, you got my point wrong. Maybe it was me who wasn't clear enough it seems.

I'm not against people wondering about the "health" of the project. That's completly fine. I also didn't like the abrupt way he did it, even if I understand irl issues can happen. What I meant to say is that there are ways to do it. Making random assumptions and simply being extremely negative isn't one way.

Let's be honest here, how many games around here follow their normal pattern of development and still have people say "dev is lazy" or "dev is milking" or "dev when update", etc? That people is the typical one that doesn't care 1 slightiest about the dev or his property or if he doesn't rest, all they care is a release.

So yeah, the way the other commented was one of those. Sure you have ways to show your concerns, but there are ways to do it. And again, the dev called for the break AND froze the payments. I think that should be taken into account.

Finally, about what you said Xythurr, I would think a bit about that if he didn't end the way he did and with a meme. The way he did it was clearly to call me out imo. Not to mention that you can't ask others to "obtain reality" when payments were even frozen and didn't even understood what I meant. Hence I even bothered answering. But whatever.

I call out several devs on these forums when I think they're milking, or lying, or etc. The concerns some people make here are also pretty valid. But the way some people call him out is pretty unfair as well.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
People are always going to complain about something. He froze the payments but now the complaint is that he did it too late. when the point is that he did it. To me that shows good will but whatever

And btw the last update before the current one was in October 2023 and the current one came out in February-March of this year that is 4-5 months between updates. So from February-March to now there are 7 or 6 months so far, of course there was a delay but nothing exaggerated as some make it out to be. and Baibai paused subscriptions when it realized that it was going to take much longer than the previous deadlines.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
People are always going to complain about something. He froze the payments but now the complaint is that he did it too late. when the point is that he did it. To me that shows good will but whatever
And I agree with that, personally I also didn't like the way he did it. But there ways to talk about it. You are expressing your fair concerns, and that's completly fine, meanwhile others are already "omg it's abandoned, gg wp".

I understand why that happens, because the history of many devs giving bullshit excuses and ending abandoning their projects is insane in thid industry unfortunely. Still, the previous and current of a dev must be taken into account.

If he really ends up abandoning the project I'll be around for sure, but for now making random negative assumptions like some are isn't fair.

Reactions: Fauno36 and xsikal
May 29, 2022
Maybe the dev was accused of being a crypto scammer and they seized his computer. not the first time that would happen...
Maybe he is simply losing interest in big tits girl and corruption. No way to make an AVN if your penis does not response. It's common when people make their hobby into work.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes