Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
For this game to be on Patreon, the dev would have to change mc model and other characters to adults models and change the school setting to college stuff = boring shit.

He could make a patreon without sharing the game links on patreon or the images though. No idea if that would work.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
You just change the mc model for the ulgy bastard from the beginning, you make the story cucking other men and it's basically the same. :ROFLMAO:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Aside from what Dogorti says, games made with Honey Select, Koikatsu or similar cannot be published on Steam (if I remember correctly, since HS and KK are games, it has to do with the software licenses that prohibit selling "games" made with them).
Correct, Honey Select and Koikatsu, arent meant to be engines in the first place. They are their own games made by Illusion Software. Its kinda like trying put a game on Steam made out of Skyrim mods. Its just copyright infringment

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The incest is not the main issue here, a lot of devs are circumventing that with patches and whatnot. Like others pointed out, the main problem is the age of the characters which would absolutely not fly on Patreon.
Nah, Patreon is really going hard in it. As some already said, even the landlady roommate stuff is being targeted because most are a clear circumventing of actual plot.

Personally, I believe it's dumb, it's still fantasy, but whatever. What's next, going to ban Game Of Thrones mentions on it?

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Nah, Patreon is really going hard in it. As some already said, even the landlady roommate stuff is being targeted because most are a clear circumventing of actual plot.

Personally, I believe it's dumb, it's still fantasy, but whatever. What's next, going to ban Game Of Thrones mentions on it?
Blame payment companies like mastercard and stuff. Maybe SS will go down the same path in the future, unfortunately.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

I hear that a lot, but I'm yet to see any game getting permanently banned from Patreon based only on that. If you filter "incest" tag, pretty much all of them still have their patreon pages up just fine, even super popular games which you'd think would be on their radar. I think they are giving devs a scare more than anything, very few are actually beeing banned for the usual circumvention tactics.

If you filter for "loli" or "shota" on the other hand, it's much more common to see SS only.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
For this game to be on Patreon, the dev would have to change mc model and other characters to adults models and change the school setting to college stuff = boring shit.

He could make a patreon without sharing the game links on patreon or the images though. No idea if that would work.
It wouldn't work, Patreon are asshats, they ban even for off platform content

Son_of_ogre

Oct 2, 2024
  • Is this game Isekai type?
  • And how's MC personality?
  • There's incest too, incest is slow burn or MC is fucking his mom from the start?

Game looks really good, that's why I would like to know.

Thanks~

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
  • Is this game Isekai type?
  • And how's MC personality?
  • There's incest too, incest is slow burn or MC is fucking his mom from the start?

Game looks really good, that's why I would like to know.

Thanks~
Reincarnation, slow burn incest since the story didnt let you impregnate Jackie yet
else, the story are quite good and fast for a AVN
also, the MC probably would what you behave as if you're reincarnated

Reactions: Gojii

Son_of_ogre

Oct 2, 2024
Reincarnation, slow burn incest since the story didnt let you impregnate Jackie yet
else, the story are quite good and fast for a AVN
also, the MC probably would what you behave as if you're reincarnated
Hm........I see.
There's two routes, corruption and seduction?

For some reason I think seduction route is vanilla route and corruption route is a bit dark route maybe?

I'm not sure since my corruption point is zero in most of the lis.

Can you enlighten me a little bit?

Apr 16, 2020
Hm........I see.

For some reason I think seduction route is vanilla route and corruption route is a bit dark route maybe?

Corruption is for the lewd and male dom, and seduction is well... Sweet and might be more in depth, probably best if you just pick seduction if you want to romance on certain LI, if not feel free to go corruption.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Hm........I see.

Kinda, but not overall so. The corruption part is more focused on the sexual relationships, while the seduction route is a bit more romantic, there's one exception in which the corruption route gets dark with some blackmail

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Not really vanilla. Seduction is more like you make the target love you. Corruption you make the target crazy about you.
Corruption is a more toxic approach of the relationship. Seduction a more lovy dovy but it's not that vanilla.

I might be wrong but It's been a while I played this game

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes