LAILE8877

May 19, 2024
If all goes well with this game, we'll probably be playing version 1.0 by now, and I have to save my good friend Adam from that bad woman.

Kai dlc

Mar 31, 2024
Broder wanted to know if the problem the game has about incest is why he can't monetize on Patreon because it simply means that the mc is no longer his son and that Jacky is only his guardian. I also remember that Summer Time Saga had that problem. Because of the incest thing since I read and they changed it, making the protagonist of Summer Time Saga his mother now only be his stepmother or guardian, why doesn't Baibai do something like that?

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Broder wanted to know if the problem the game has about incest is why he can't monetize on Patreon because it simply means that the mc is no longer his son and that Jacky is only his guardian. I also remember that Summer Time Saga had that problem. Because of the incest thing since I read and they changed it, making the protagonist of Summer Time Saga his mother now only be his stepmother or guardian, why doesn't Baibai do something like that?
Ew and sell out like dark cookie did without having a single decent incest patch in the game? no thanks one of the main things about this game is incest. Also, he would have to censor a lot of characters, including the MC since he is kinda shota.

Not all games grow fast and this one has decent support despite everything, and I'm sure that over time it would grow more, but the hiatus and the gap between updates doesn't help ofc. Also, I'm sure that this game on Patreon would do almost the same as it does now, maybe just a dozen more of subscribers. Your average coonsumer from avns likes his slop of college themes games and that bs.

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
Protagonist is underage, so are his classmates and little sister. So it wouldn't matter if Bai Bai wanted to sidestep the incest problem.

Kai dlc

Mar 31, 2024
You're right, from what I read in old comments, that's why Baibai couldn't monetize on Patreon, that's why I just hope Baibai comes back. It's a good game. Do you know when Baibai will take over this month of October too?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
You're right, from what I read in old comments, that's why Baibai couldn't monetize on Patreon, that's why I just hope Baibai comes back. It's a good game. Do you know when Baibai will take over this month of October too?
His subscribe star is on hiatus until November 1. It was on hiatus until October 1, but has since been extended...

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Step-cest is also banned on Patreon, so is any roleplay involving relatives, in-laws are fine though. The 'roommate/landlady/ward' type blatantly obvious loophole works though, but 'official' restoration patches can kneecap you. This game also has blackmail content, and iirc an aphrodisiac is used which could be argued as non-consensual content.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Step-cest is also banned on Patreon, so is any roleplay involving relatives, in-laws are fine though. The 'roommate/landlady/ward' type blatantly obvious loophole works though, but 'official' restoration patches can kneecap you. This game also has blackmail content, and iirc an aphrodisiac is used which could be argued as non-consensual content.
Fuck Patreon

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's not just patreon though, paypal, visa, mastercard all want to crack down on lewd content. They have been going hard after pixiv, gumroad and dlsite too.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
that why he choose Subscribe Star not Patreon

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes