crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
kind of sucks julia was introduced & never seen again, looking forward to the next update
I heard a rumour she'll be in a update in the weekend, which is probably one of the next four updates, because BaiBai said he'd go back to releasing half-day updates.

I'm looking forward to it too. Love me a big-breasted redhead.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
I heard a rumour she'll be in a update in the weekend, which is probably one of the next four updates, because BaiBai said he'd go back to releasing half-day updates.

dope, i was just let down by the fact that we were shown such a milf ass & then never saw her again, though half day updates sound rough so i hope baibai doesnt overwork

Reactions: notBatman747

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
kind of sucks julia was introduced & never seen again, looking forward to the next update

v0.8 and v0.9 will still be full day updates and Julia will appear in both of them.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
40yo*

The writing is really good though, and very mature. However I have some gripes with the visual design: the overly big boobs (you can have big boobs without being ridiculous, see pale carnations), and the young MC's appearance. He's supposed to be 15-16 (little sis 14-15, big sis 17-18) but he should already have his adult size. Unless he's also a midget when old, we only see him alone in adult shape, can't compare
You're a year over the estimated for each I think, he is in his last year of Y school, so he should be near 14 instead

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I suppose MC could meet Viki's mom when he's shopping for a bikini with Steph in the morning since Julia likes shopping.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Do you think gao has a daughter? How else will mc become his family? We need his secret recipe

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The gao potion plot is kinda weak. Until now MC didn't need any extra help to make the girls succomb to him. Mya was only teasing him, but I'm not sure she would have rejected him. Furthermore there are a lot of inconveniences: you need to apply it to the girl and she has to be already very friendly with you for it to work. At this point all you have to do is just make a move on the girl, potion is not really needed.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
The gao potion plot is kinda weak. Until now MC didn't need any extra help to make the girls succomb to him. Mya was only teasing him, but I'm not sure she would have rejected him. Furthermore there are a lot of inconveniences: you need to apply it to the girl and she has to be already very friendly with you for it to work. At this point all you have to do is just make a move on the girl, potion is not really needed.
I think the potion story line is just mainly for MC to make money, I hope its just that. As u said I also don't like the potion gimmick and would rather it be used for MC to become rich.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Mrs. Clements is always the highlight when shes present, unfortunately it will now be the weekend, so we will have two updates probably w/o her.
I second this, The Mommy with the Perfect Milkers, :D. Having said that, I hope the Netori route continues with her too, she may physically stay with her husband, but she is totally MC property.....body and soul. :devilish: . I hope just cause she is a "side chick" does not mean she gets less content. ALL MILFS DESERVE EQUAL LOVE and by Equal Love I mean lots and lots of content.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I think the potion story line is just mainly for MC to make money, I hope its just that. As u said I also don't like the potion gimmick and would rather it be used for MC to become rich.
Or it can push the mother/ elder sister just enough to view MC in a sexual/romantic way and be amiable in lewd situations. I'm saying this purely to bring logic towards the incest angle with the mother and elder sister (especially in the corruption route, not the romance one), the youngest one is surprisingly logical.

Reactions: kojos3000

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I just don't get how a 40 something year old guy couldn't get over his childhood crush. It's like he has the mind of a twelve year old.:FacePalm:
His obsession over her is too much to the point that he is acting like a simp. I mean there is nothing wrong about liking the character of a person to the point of an attraction, but getting emotionally disfigured in the near proximity of that person to the point of openly favoring that person in front of his girlfriend is a bit too much.

Last edited:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I just don't get how a 40 something year old guy couldn't get over his childhood crush. It's like he has the mind of a twelve year old.:FacePalm:
His obsession over her is too much to the point that he is acting like a simp. I mean there is nothing wrong about liking the character of a person to the point of an attraction, but getting emotionally disfigured in the near proximity of that person to the point of openly favoring that person in front of his girlfriend is a bit too much.
i had to disagree with you on this
i'm basically in love with my best friend for past 20+ years
and it still stuck with me until now
that's excluding my first girl, which i still have affections for here for 20 years
all and all, when someone went past DABBA from depression to acceptance phase
most people tend to push those memories to the long term memory part of the brain and able not to recalled them
while, i'm the exact opposite, i tend to recall something when i dont put my brain in a multitasking mode
as sadly as i want to admit, there are things that will never leave my mind
as i tend to remember every bits of thing that happens in my life
while i tend to forgot names more often than not.

thats why, it's kinda normal how people cant let go of something
especially it's the first crush/love which is something impactful in your life
just ask yourself this...
who is your first crush?
and if you're given the chance of redo, will you change the outcome of your past?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes