Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I love that the MC is trying to be wingman towards Leo even tho Melena might ruin Leo's life lmao. But who knows maybe Leo can fix her haha.

I'm thankful that MC rejected that girl who bad mouthing Steph. He doesn't need to add beautiful but negative people in his harem he already have high quality women

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I don't understand why some people wondering why did MC blackmail Catherine in CORRUPTION path. This man is obsessing to her even at his 40's + he is degenerate who reads NTR/Ugly Bastard doujin and alot of that fetish will always have blackmail and rape shit.

MC literally said that Catherine is the perfect heroine for a NTR+Ugly bastard doujin. She is a lovely and loyal girl towards her boyfriend so snatching and mind breaking her will be perfect sense in the corruption path. I know MC's corrupted path towards different girls are not extreme compared to Catherine but I think BaiBai just want to have different kind of flavor to not make corruption path kinda repetitive.

For people who gonna say about the 2nd chance theme and he should choose redemption there is the "seduction path" for that. Even the seduction path have some corruption theme in there and I bet we will make Catherine cheat to Aden even in this path.
I think in seduction route, she will become an audience (accidentally) in one of stephi&mc's secret hangout

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I don't understand why some people wondering why did MC blackmail Catherine in CORRUPTION path. This man is obsessing to her even at his 40's + he is degenerate who reads NTR/Ugly Bastard doujin and alot of that fetish will always have blackmail and rape shit.

MC literally said that Catherine is the perfect heroine for a NTR+Ugly bastard doujin. She is a lovely and loyal girl towards her boyfriend so snatching and mind breaking her will be perfect sense in the corruption path. I know MC's corrupted path towards different girls are not extreme compared to Catherine but I think BaiBai just want to have different kind of flavor to not make corruption path kinda repetitive.

For people who gonna say about the 2nd chance theme and he should choose redemption there is the "seduction path" for that. Even the seduction path have some corruption theme in there and I bet we will make Catherine cheat to Aden even in this path.
I prefer going seduction with all girls but with Catherine, it feels like she is gaslighting the MC to the point where he tells her that he can't be friends with her and she still forces him into being friends knowing how much he cares for her like "MC I don't see you as boyfriend material but hey lets hangout as friends MAYBE I change my mind later". Bitch I was trying to be a good person but fuck that I went back and chose all corruption for her and NTR for Aiden

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I don't understand why some people wondering why did MC blackmail Catherine in CORRUPTION path.
Simply because it's the first time we've seen the MC take this approach. He usually relies on his silver tongue or catching the girls off guard with his boldness rather than outright blackmailing or raping them. Even on the corruption the MC genuinely cares for the girls and is seemingly trying to be a better person this time around. He goes into business with Gao because he wants to prevent his mother from running into financial difficulties again, he's concerned when Alyvia is upset over Dillan (and not just because he sees it as a chance to get into her pants), he wants to fix things with Viktoria, etc.

The funny thing is, he didn't even need to resort to blackmail. Aden already mentioned how Cathrine is constantly talking about the MC now. He was doing well and likely would have stolen her eventually anyway, as i'm sure we'll see on the seduction path.

kamus484

Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2713119

Overview:
Twisted Memories
is a game about an ugly bastard that travels back in time and turns into his teenage self.
What will an ordinary looking teenager with the mind of a perverted old man be able to do?
How many of the woman from his past will he be able to corrupt?
Will he build the harem he always dreamed about, or will he maybe find the true love he was always missing in his life?
The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-07
Release Date: 2023-10-07
Developer: BaiBai - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
WALKTHROUGH MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2466504 View attachment 2466502 View attachment 2466503 View attachment 2025027 View attachment 2466505 View attachment 2025032 View attachment 2025033 View attachment 2025025 View attachment 2466500 View attachment 2466501 View attachment 2466506 View attachment 2025030 View attachment 2025028 View attachment 2025035
Mega link for Android version please

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Yeah 100% agree. The corruption path is pretty mild, I was expecting more hardcore corruption from the ugly ntr bastard of MC. There is supposed to be a seduction path for the "romantics" out there.

The story feels mostly kinetic, with some flavor like choosing between a meal with rice or a meal with spaghetti for dinner.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Simply because it's the first time we've seen the MC take this approach. He usually relies on his silver tongue or catching the girls off guard with his boldness rather than outright blackmailing or raping them. Even on the corruption the MC genuinely cares for the girls and is seemingly trying to be a better person this time around. He goes into business with Gao because he wants to prevent his mother from running into financial difficulties again, he's concerned when Alyvia is upset over Dillan (and not just because he sees it as a chance to get into her pants), he wants to fix things with Viktoria, etc.

The funny thing is, he didn't even need to resort to blackmail. Aden already mentioned how Cathrine is constantly talking about the MC now. He was doing well and likely would have stolen her eventually anyway, as i'm sure we'll see on the seduction path.
That's fair and I agree about Aden, we will cuck him in both path either way making Catherine cheat on him. I think its just Baibai wants to add different kind of flavor to corruption path as Dolfe67 said the corruption here is quite mild.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I prefer going seduction with all girls but with Catherine, it feels like she is gaslighting the MC to the point where he tells her that he can't be friends with her and she still forces him into being friends knowing how much he cares for her like "MC I don't see you as boyfriend material but hey lets hangout as friends MAYBE I change my mind later". Bitch I was trying to be a good person but fuck that I went back and chose all corruption for her and NTR for Aiden
That's kinda funny cuz I'm in pure corruption path but pick seduction towards Catherine in that part haha.

I see the "gaslighting the MC" differently tbh I think Catherine is confused about her true feelings and she can't let go of MC. Her feelings towards Aiden is not love she just feel indebted to him because his parents are helping her. We never saw her crushing or blushing towards Aiden compared to our MC.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah 100% agree. The corruption path is pretty mild, I was expecting more hardcore corruption from the ugly ntr bastard of MC. There is supposed to be a seduction path for the "romantics" out there.

The story feels mostly kinetic, with some flavor like choosing between a meal with rice or a meal with spaghetti for dinner.
That's fair and I agree about Aden, we will cuck him in both path either way making Catherine cheat on him. I think its just Baibai wants to add different kind of flavor to corruption path as Dolfe67 said the corruption here is quite mild.
The corruption in this game being so mild is the reason why the option to blackmail Cathrine surprised me. If the MC was already blackmailing Mrs. Clements (which he could easily do by recording one of his conversations with her) or if he was acting like a typical ugly bastard towards the other girls, then him deciding to blackmail Cathrine wouldn't feel so out place.

Maybe you're right that Baibai just wants to have a different flavor of corruption on Cathrine's route, but imo, it would make more sense if the MC wasn't making much progress with her on that route and blackmail seemed like the only way forward. With the way the story is written, the MC just needed to be a little more patient and he could have gotten her without having to resort to blackmail. You could argue that his obsession over Cathrine clouded his judgement, but i think the MC is smart enough to realise that he was already slowly stealing her away from Aden.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
With the way the story is written, the MC just needed to be a little more patient and he could have gotten her without having to resort to blackmail. You could argue that his obsession over Cathrine clouded his judgement, but i think the MC is smart enough to realise that he was already slowly stealing her away from Aden.
Not really. We know that mc is making progress with cath in the seduction route because we can read her thoughts. He can't.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Not really. We know that mc is making progress with cath in the seduction route because we can read her thoughts. He can't.
The MC and Cathrine are very quickly becoming close. She gets flustered when the MC and Mya tease her. Aden literally tells the MC that she talks about him all the time. This happens before the blackmail scene. The MC doesn't need to be able to read her thoughts to realise that her perception of him is changing.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you dont wamt to play it, just play the seductive mode
I'm certainly just playing the romantic route with LIs, and I'm actually liking it. I guess I'll continue to like it in future updates.

In any case, even if in the future I decide to see what the corruption route is like with one of the LIs, it will not be Catherine's.

Reactions: NotSoTasty

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
The MC and Cathrine are very quickly becoming close. She gets flustered when the MC and Mya tease her. Aden literally tells the MC that she talks about him all the time. This happens before the blackmail scene. The MC doesn't need to be able to read her thoughts to realise that her perception of him is changing.
He knows that cathrines cares about him. He doesn't know that cathrines cares about him romantically.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
What is the diference between chosing to NTR or not Aden?I though the MC would get with the main LI independent of chosing seduction or corruption path

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes