Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
That's a weird and cuckish way to flex. Why not flex it even more and upload it somewhere for the whole world to see?

Also, I have friends but I don't pass girls to them or help them to hook up. I would rather have them for myself instead of letting my friends have them.

I might help them if the girls are ugly but these girls ain't ugly. I want MC to have them and not some loser. MC said that he don't want that girl but that doesn't mean we all share the same opinion. If MC can't have relationships with them the least he can do is keep them for casual hookups instead of passing them to others.
My man here is saying he would only help a friend if the girl is ugly, wild...

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
It shouldn't, why do people evenn want MC to touch that tramp? Just be a bro and pass one to a buddy, MC has better girls already, 12 of them in total later
This.

MC will already have a Harem with up to 12 girls. This is already a lot, even if we consider that half of them are "only" Side-LIs. And Melena was drawn to be quite unlikeable, so I am more than happy to give her to Leo.

In the end, not every good-looking girl in the story has to be a LI.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
This has always been the case with this game, there are always a lot of typos. Personally, I ignore it, it is the only real weakness of this game and the dialogue itself is waaay above average, so I can totally overlook those typos.

@Topic:
Finished the Update. I have to say, I have mixed feelings about it. I think the Corruption-part with Catherine is a bit out of place. Sure, MC is not the typical nice guy-MC, but it is so different from all the other Corruption-routes. That being said, it is good that there is branching which is way more than just a different dialogue and as long as Catherine in the end is also longing for MC and not hating him, all good for me.

When it comes to the H-scenes in this Update, they are all great, as expected. However, I am a little bit disappointed that it is Stephanie again. It makes the most sense, since all other characters are not really at this point, especially the incest will take some time to make it somewhat believable. But I would have preferred some character development with Vici or one of the Side-LIs, but I guess there will be some in a Update in the near future with Vici and her Mom or with Mrs. Clements daughter.
yeah , people should be more thank full that AT LEAST there is a update og the game they like , bugs and typos , can be fixed, hell URM x52 use that and change text as you want ...

WISHING FOR DEVELOPER to keep doing as good as till now

Reactions: notBatman747

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
This.

MC will already have a Harem with up to 12 girls. This is already a lot, even if we consider that half of them are "only" Side-LIs. And Melena was drawn to be quite unlikeable, so I am more than happy to give her to Leo.

In the end, not every good-looking girl in the story has to be a LI.
I feel like Leo is too good for her even, lol

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Also I see the NTR hysteria has taken over this thread already lol. Apparently if a mc gives one out of thirty girls to a buddy then it’s unbearable cuckholding these days lol.
Funny how people who literally never get laid are always raving about mc acting like cucks when they won’t ever get even 1/10th of the pussy he’s getting

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.7a] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
This mod breaks the game! No dialogue left lol.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why would anyone be mad because the mc decides to give to his buddy some random bitch that only appeared in this update and doesn't really have any redeeming qualities? Unless you feel bad for leo and actually want him to have a nice girl I don't see why anyone would care.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Why would anyone be mad because the mc decides to give to his buddy some random bitch that only appeared in this update and doesn't really have any redeeming qualities? Unless you feel bad for leo and actually want him to have a nice girl I don't see why anyone would care.
Because she looks good apparently,
I actually love the fact that MC is trying to be a nice human being, including a nice friend

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Because she looks good apparently,
I actually love the fact that MC is trying to be a nice human being, including a nice friend
I think the game has enough girls, the mc doesn't need more. This is the 7th release and the only girl the mc has actually had sex with is stephanie. Maybe in the future when the other girls have more content he can add 1 or 2 more but for now we have enough. A lot of games make the mistake of adding a shitton of characters at the start and then none of them end up feeling like they have enough content.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
I suspect Melena's gonna try to go through Leo to get to MC, and she'll start "dating" him but won't really do anything with him, and then the player will have the option of "do I wanna cuck my buddy?"

There's an unspoken rule in erotica that goes "don't depict a hot chick unless she's eventually gonna get fucked." It's a silly rule to be sure, and I don't mind at all if BaiBai wants to break it. I was actually glad when he rejected the two girls because frankly, the cast is pretty huge already. Every new character means that much less development for your favorite characters.

But we'll see what happens.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Gotta say, i was not expecting the MC to blackmail Cathrine (i'm playing the corruption routes for all girls) since this is something of a redemption story and he generally treats the girls well. Hot scene though.
It's difficult that I play a corruption route, but if there is blackmail in it, it's impossible that I play it.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I don't understand why some people wondering why did MC blackmail Catherine in CORRUPTION path. This man is obsessing to her even at his 40's + he is degenerate who reads NTR/Ugly Bastard doujin and alot of that fetish will always have blackmail and rape shit.

MC literally said that Catherine is the perfect heroine for a NTR+Ugly bastard doujin. She is a lovely and loyal girl towards her boyfriend so snatching and mind breaking her will be perfect sense in the corruption path. I know MC's corrupted path towards different girls are not extreme compared to Catherine but I think BaiBai just want to have different kind of flavor to not make corruption path kinda repetitive.

For people who gonna say about the 2nd chance theme and he should choose redemption there is the "seduction path" for that. Even the seduction path have some corruption theme in there and I bet we will make Catherine cheat to Aden even in this path.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes