HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What is the diference between chosing to NTR or not Aden?I though the MC would get with the main LI independent of chosing seduction or corruption path
It's Netori, so you are taking his gf from him, with you showing a pic of Catherin to him, after you've taken advantage of her etc....

Reactions: Logan3000x
Feb 13, 2021
Isnt this missing Shota and Loli Tags? Also i only played a couple minutes but is the MC young and small the entire time? or does he become a proper looking teenager?

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
This tiny child turned into an extremely annoying rapist pretty fast. No means yes, and leave me alone means keep bothering me. Maybe I'm just getting jaded, but I feel like this was better at some point.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I think the corrupt path with Catherine while suddenly escalate fast as fk considering how the others corruptions path are advancing, like others said before, it make some sense since the MC had a mega crush on Her before His reincarnation.

She was and still is, His Aquilles's Heels, i took it as the MC falling into bad habits cuz of His obsesion with her.
Nobody is perfect, let's just hope that the path doesn't take away MC second chance in life later on.

Reactions: Kansier

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
The corruption in this game being so mild is the reason why the option to blackmail Cathrine surprised me. If the MC was already blackmailing Mrs. Clements (which he could easily do by recording one of his conversations with her) or if he was acting like a typical ugly bastard towards the other girls, then him deciding to blackmail Cathrine wouldn't feel so out place.

Maybe you're right that Baibai just wants to have a different flavor of corruption on Cathrine's route, but imo, it would make more sense if the MC wasn't making much progress with her on that route and blackmail seemed like the only way forward. With the way the story is written, the MC just needed to be a little more patient and he could have gotten her without having to resort to blackmail. You could argue that his obsession over Cathrine clouded his judgement, but i think the MC is smart enough to realise that he was already slowly stealing her away from Aden.
That's it right there. If he blackmails Catherine on the corruption path, why not blackmail the others on the corruption path? What's stopping him? It's odd that it was just her.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
im usually fine with a typo or 2 but after nearly getting caught naked with emily, the grammar gets really bad

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
where do you put someone else's save? I'm not seeing a "saves" folder (sorry if this is a stupid question)
Assuming you're using Windows, it's C:/Users/[Username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy, and that's where Ren'Py saves are stored.

AppData is a hidden folder too, so you'll need to enable seeing hidden folders.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I suspect Melena's gonna try to go through Leo to get to MC, and she'll start "dating" him but won't really do anything with him, and then the player will have the option of "do I wanna cuck my buddy?"

There's an unspoken rule in erotica that goes "don't depict a hot chick unless she's eventually gonna get fucked." It's a silly rule to be sure, and I don't mind at all if BaiBai wants to break it. I was actually glad when he rejected the two girls because frankly, the cast is pretty huge already. Every new character means that much less development for your favorite characters.

But we'll see what happens.
Baibai said MC won't be doing stuff outside of the main girls, so no Melena cucking

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
That's it right there. If he blackmails Catherine on the corruption path, why not blackmail the others on the corruption path? What's stopping him? It's odd that it was just her.
Personally I don't think it's odd at all. From how I've understood things, the main character seems like someone who put Cathrine on a pedestal thinking of her as basically the perfect girl. Said perfection includes her being very loyal. And I think we've seen examples of that loyalty being displayed over the past few in-game days. Aden is clearly a flawed character in many ways and it seems Cathrine is well aware of this but they still ended up together in the end in the original timeline. When basically obsessing over someone like that, it doesn't seem that outlandish to resort to more extreme means like blackmail. Since he didn't really obsess over the other characters like that, there's less reasons to use as extreme means to force anything to happen, and he can make more levelheaded decisions.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Personally I don't think it's odd at all. From how I've understood things, the main character seems like someone who put Cathrine on a pedestal thinking of her as basically the perfect girl. Said perfection includes her being very loyal. And I think we've seen examples of that loyalty being displayed over the past few in-game days. Aden is clearly a flawed character in many ways and it seems Cathrine is well aware of this but they still ended up together in the end in the original timeline. When basically obsessing over someone like that, it doesn't seem that outlandish to resort to more extreme means like blackmail. Since he didn't really obsess over the other characters like that, there's less reasons to use as extreme means to force anything to happen, and he can make more levelheaded decisions.
Except that the result of blackmail or drugs are mindless fuckdolls. Personally, instead of blackmailing Cathrine, I would simply expose Aden and ruin his life. The only reason they stay together is because no one interferes in their life (feels like a fairy tale to me). Also the main reason why she is so loyal is because she was an orphan: his family helped her and Aden played with her during that time in orphanage. Pretty common trope.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Except that the result of blackmail or drugs are mindless fuckdolls. Personally, instead of blackmailing Cathrine, I would simply expose Aden and ruin his life. The only reason they stay together is because no one interferes in their life (feels like a fairy tale to me). Also the main reason why she is so loyal is because she was an orphan: his family helped her and Aden played with her during that time in orphanage. Pretty common trope.
I was arguing more about if the decision to use blackmail made sense within the story, if you dislike blackmail and drugs and other storylines, that's a separate matter and too much subject to taste for me to really discuss. I can definitely understand backlash from that point of view though, we all have likes and dislikes for this type of entertainment.

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
I mean... if you analyze their circonstances, blackmail was definitely the most logical and best option. Makes sense from MC POV, and even if you just ruin Aden the love cathrine wouldn't fade, litteraly loved and helped each other since they were little and his family was her mental support. Blackmail seems to be the only solution to completely steal her, if we also take into account that she had a mask considering sex stuff and Aiden wouldn't make a move.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I mean... if you analyze their circonstances, blackmail was definitely the most logical and best option. Makes sense from MC POV, and even if you just ruin Aden the love cathrine wouldn't fade, litteraly loved and helped each other since they were little and his family was her mental support. Blackmail seems to be the only solution to completely steal her, if we also take into account that she had a mask considering sex stuff and Aiden wouldn't make a move.
I wouldn't call it the best or the most logical move, but when you have the brain of a 30yo pervert floating in the hormones of a 15yo pervert it's quite plausible that you can't think of a more subtle corruption approach. That's why it's +5 points, the MC just went with the nuclear option.

Reactions: notBatman747

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
ok, so far i've been loving this game, and i do play mainly the corruption route, tho likely for my "canon" play i will probably put viki and maybe a couple others on seduction route. seems to make most sense to me to have a little mix based on how you see each love interest.

i was a little concerned when i was seeing comments about the corruption route for Catherine going blackmail, but then when i saw these lines, its an emotional decision, and i'm completely on board. i'll spoiler it below but goddam BaiBai. i cannot wait to see how we go from here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I wouldn't call it the best or the most logical move, but when you have the brain of a 30yo pervert floating in the hormones of a 15yo pervert it's quite plausible that you can't think of a more subtle corruption approach. That's why it's +5 points, the MC just went with the nuclear option.
40yo*

The writing is really good though, and very mature. However I have some gripes with the visual design: the overly big boobs (you can have big boobs without being ridiculous, see pale carnations), and the young MC's appearance. He's supposed to be 15-16 (little sis 14-15, big sis 17-18) but he should already have his adult size. Unless he's also a midget when old, we only see him alone in adult shape, can't compare

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
if english isnt the 1st language its fine just use grammarly or something because 3 typos in a single sentence is very immersion breaking 1697128532623.png

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes