thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I mean I wouldn't complain if the dev added pregnancy in the future, but yeah the game was just released, even if the dev decides to add that, it won't be any time soon.
Pregnancy only happen near the end of the game or the girl's role so I don't see how he would expect it would appear in the demo, and I don't like that fetish that much and hope it would be optional

XXboku91

Mar 26, 2020
Pregnancy only happen near the end of the game or the girl's role so I don't see how he would expect it would appear in the demo, and I don't like that fetish that much and hope it would be optional
Maybe there wont be any pregnancy, as most games i played with has the incubus sterile. though i do like it and hope its added =)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Maybe there wont be any pregnancy, as most games i played with has the incubus sterile. though i do like it and hope its added =)
The developer most likely will add pregnancy but it would be in Mid or at the end of the game, which will not happen soon. We are only at the begining of a great adventure so let see how the game will develop, but we could guess it will be a wild ride with lot of fetishes

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Hilarious, seriously hate that so many characters in renpy games get called Jill though... It's really not a great name for me for this kind of game. Kinda ruins it, almost completely, an option to change characters names would be brilliant if at all possible then I could actually enjoy the game.
Thanks

Reactions: Sprintupstairs

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
I'm not super into futas and definitely not a trap guy BUT this may be my only exception and I like how the story is developing.

Also yes, I hate to admit it but jaiden did have a nice ass. Again my only exception.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm not super into futas and definitely not a trap guy BUT this may be my only exception and I like how the story is developing.

Also yes, I hate to admit it but jaiden did have a nice ass. Again my only exception.
Because that was the ass that worth to go gay for, he look cute and sexy like a girl and with a very juicy and perfect shaped ass....Yeah, just charge straight into the danger zone

Gorlicon

May 5, 2020
I hate the fact that I found this game, now I'll have to wait eternity for the next update ;_;

cumboiant

Jul 24, 2020
Looks very promising I hope we can get updates soon, does anyone know another game with the same setup/story or style of animation?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I saw some posts on his Patreon talk about Daily development but it was behind the paywall so can any hero that supporting him share the infos about the progress? No need for photos or arts on his site, just the news

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am not sure, all he said is that he wanted to do monthly releases. He still has a full time job aswell so, that might make things hard for him. He didn't say for sure he was releasing an update every month, it was more like something he would like to do.
Hopefully his wish will become reality, this game really need to have monthly releases but if he can't keep it up then I'm still happy with whenever he could release an update

Reactions: Sprintupstairs

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
AMAZING~! GREAT~! AMAZING~! This year 2021 starts strong with this! of the best games I have ever seen! a good story well done, with touches of anime and sexy characters! animations and models! :devilish:
please! Give all the money to this guy! keep bringing more content! deserves it! :love::love::love::love::love:

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I don't give a damn about futas and traps so long as I'm given a freedom of choice of avoiding their scenes. Freedom of choice fixes all problems in the world, except tardbrains who want to impose their choices on others and these deserve the oven smh.

Reactions: samuel1154

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
I don't give a damn about futas and traps so long as I'm given a freedom of choice of avoiding their scenes. Freedom of choice fixes all problems in the world, except tardbrains who want to impose their choices on others and these deserve the oven smh.
Well, i think that in this game there will be lots of futas and traps, since are part of the plot,so basically, eliminating all of them will result in a more "empty" game. Also, IMO, asking for "freedom of choice" is kinda "imposing" a developer to rearrange all his game, limiting his creativity. I mean, this site it's full of games to choose, so, if a game doesn't suit you just look for another game.

PS: I don't want to be rude, sorry but I don't know if I have expressed myself correctly since english is not my first language :)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes