StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
download the compressed file but when i try to uncompressed, i get failed to uncompressed. i already tried redownloading the file and also from other sites. anyone know how to fix this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
download the compressed file but when i try to uncompressed, i get failed to uncompressed. i already tried redownloading the file and also from other sites. anyone know how to fix this?
What program are you using to uncompress it? What OS are you running for that matter?
Did you try 7-zip or WinRAR?

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
What program are you using to uncompress it? What OS are you running for that matter?
Did you try 7-zip or WinRAR?
i have windows 8 and i tried using a dealt program "Uncompress", its icon is a blue folder with a white arrow point up on the right side with a orange back ground. i didnt try any 7zip or winrar, im not sure if i ever used these before.

• Thinking Face

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
i have windows 8 and i tried using a dealt program "Uncompress", its icon is a blue folder with a white arrow point up on the right side with a orange back ground. i didnt try any 7zip or winrar, im not sure if i ever used these before.
Try or and see if you have better results. Downloaded the compressed version just now and it seems to open fine with WinRAR in Windows 10.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also check your anti-virus to see if it didn't mess with the file.

Reactions: yoyomistro

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
Try or and see if you have better results. Downloaded the compressed version just now and it seems to open fine with WinRAR in Windows 10.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also check your anti-virus to see if it didn't mess with the file.
win-rar FTW, now if i could just lrean how to install the incest patch, ill be golden.

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
You can also just open up the scripts folder, find scripts.rpy and change the second line from "define uncensor_patch = False" to "define uncensor_patch = True" and save yourself a few days :)
i meant busy playing the game now i have it up and running. god damn this is good shit. the second bath with the futa sister got me to nut.

• Haha
Reactions: Awron

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
How dare you sir!? Just kidding, I like Jeanne(the futa sister). I have a soft spot for characters that have been bullied.
yep im the same i just want to hug and cherish her, and then fuck. she's my fav with jill and dr.nomura(god i wish there was a sence with the futa demon). then its the mother and teacher. when im no longer a wet noodle, i look forward to see what else is in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Carloxxx

StripeScale

Apr 12, 2022
I ain't rioting if it ain't fire, just gonna do something else. Won't complain about it not updating at my preferred pace.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes