david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Ya not sure why people are expecting it this week. Didn't he say it will be coming out end of June? (which probably will get pushed to July)

Reactions: Awron

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
i will be probably be sharing the beta version to angels and my translators in around 2 weeks. i will be sharing a few more sneak a peeks those days too.
Was that meant to be a different version or what?
I was also under the impression that the game would arrive during May

StripeScale

Apr 12, 2022
Hey, you're always gonna find fetishes being emphasized that don't appeal to you. For me though, MC getting raped is a total win. Not everyone can be happy, unfortunately; appreciate what there is that you like.

Reactions: The Meninist

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
funny i was showing this game to a friend that likes 18+ games too and now i find out there well be a update soon so happy:LOL:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Hey, you're always gonna find fetishes being emphasized that don't appeal to you. For me though, MC getting raped is a total win. Not everyone can be happy, unfortunately; appreciate what there is that you like.
to me it depends on what is considered rape, for example, yeah, the doc did abuse him, but at the same time, he wasnt against it, on the contrary, he was happy it happened. so can this be considered rape? same with the sissy bro, yeah, he didnt give permission, but, again, he wasnt against it.

it is an iffy topic because it can be considered and also not be because the mc is actually wanting it to happen. to me, its not rape, or at the very least its more of a rapeplay at most.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
to me it depends on what is considered rape, for example, yeah, the doc did abuse him, but at the same time, he wasnt against it, on the contrary, he was happy it happened. so can this be considered rape? same with the sissy bro, yeah, he didnt give permission, but, again, he wasnt against it.

it is an iffy topic because it can be considered and also not be because the mc is actually wanting it to happen. to me, its not rape, or at the very least its more of a rapeplay at most.
don't be... silly .. not to use another word
sure when he was awake he was happy, but it doesn't change the fact that while he was asleep or in a coma he was raped,
he didn't had the chance to say yes or no, the moment you can't say yes or no and you still get fucked it is rape, no matter how you want to spin it.
Do I mind that exact situation?Was I bothered?Not really, but it was still rape.
it's not an iffy topic, it is rape.
it's not maybes or perhaps , it's 110% rape.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021

lol are we seriously arguing about this ? It's clear as water that the mc was raped, him keeping quiet and enjoying it doesn't erase the fact the he was being raped. He was used/abused in a sexual way without his consent, that is literally the definition of rape. Please, let's not sugar-coat this lol.
If the doc was a man and the mc a girl who was sleeping and got sexually abused by the male doc without her consent (wich is literally what happened but with the genders switched), wouldn't you consider it as rape ? I'm pretty sure you would.
And personnally, do i care that much ? No, because at the end of the day this is a some fiction art work, and also because WE know that the mc wasn't against it, so we don't care about the whole rape aspect in this particular thermes and situations.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
don't be... silly .. not to use another word
sure when he was awake he was happy, but it doesn't change the fact that while he was asleep or in a coma he was raped,
he didn't had the chance to say yes or no, the moment you can't say yes or no and you still get fucked it is rape, no matter how you want to spin it.
Do I mind that exact situation?Was I bothered?Not really, but it was still rape.
it's not an iffy topic, it is rape.
it's not maybes or perhaps , it's 110% rape.

lol are we seriously arguing about this ? It's clear as water that the mc was raped, him keeping quiet and enjoying it doesn't erase the fact the he was being raped. He was used/abused in a sexual way without his consent, that is literally the definition of rape. Please, let's not sugar-coat this lol.
If the doc was a man and the mc a girl who was sleeping and got sexually abused by the male doc without her consent (wich is literally what happened but with the genders switched), wouldn't you consider it as rape ? I'm pretty sure you would.
And personnally, do i care that much ? No, because at the end of the day this is a some fiction art work, and also because WE know that the mc wasn't against it, so we don't care about the whole rape aspect in this particular thermes and situations.

i thought i made that clear, i dont disagree with anyone who sees it as rape, my point was, the mc didnt care, or even bigger, he actually wanted it to happen. even if he had not given permission yet. so let me say this again, i DONT DISAGREE that he was raped, if we are talking about consent. but, because the MC is a degenerate, he himself does not care, so neither do i.

Reactions: nandaja

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
i thought i made that clear, i dont disagree with anyone who sees it as rape, my point was, the mc didnt care, or even bigger, he actually wanted it to happen. even if he had not given permission yet. so let me say this again, i DONT DISAGREE that he was raped, if we are talking about consent. but, because the MC is a degenerate, he himself does not care, so neither do i.
yes, after he was raped, he didn't cared.
but you said :
he wasnt against it,
he can't be against it or for it if he can't say anything right?
therefore he was raped.
what comes after is something else.
at that time, he was raped, it's not semantics, it was rape,
I agree he is a degenerate and he didn't mind, but you expressed it like from it actually wasn't really rape..which needed a correction.
so let me say it again
IT WAS RAPE, MC DIDN'T MIND AFTER BUT IT WAS RAPE,
fyi just following your type of typing.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
yes, after he was raped, he didn't cared.
but you said :

he can't be against it or for it if he can't say anything right?
therefore he was raped.
what comes after is something else.
at that time, he was raped, it's not semantics, it was rape,
I agree he is a degenerate and he didn't mind, but you expressed it like from it actually wasn't really rape..which needed a correction.
so let me say it again
IT WAS RAPE, MC DIDN'T MIND AFTER BUT IT WAS RAPE,
fyi just following your type of typing.

look, i dont want to go into a pointless argument, i will just saw this, have you read everything i wrote? because, and i cant belive i have to say this a third time. I DONT DISAGREE HE WAS RAPED. my point was, he does no care, so neither do i. that's it.

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes