XXboku91

Mar 26, 2020
Same! I think Dev delivery this update with lot of content so as a sign of respect supporters still didn't leaking the game yet, maybe someone will but for now I will wait for the public release too, just 1 week and we would have a more stable version to play with
Its two weeks for public release i believe.

Reactions: Faptime
May 9, 2018
I would join the patreon if it had Incest (yes I know about the rules) maybe I'll still give him some money as a thank lol

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The incest patch will probably only be available when the release is public. I can't deal with the roommates and landlady thing so I will wait.
Me too. Although it will be difficult. Seeing how much new content is there, I want to start playing right away. :D
But well.. without IC patch.. not really.

dratom

Sep 24, 2017
Me too. Although it will be difficult. Seeing how much new content is there, I want to start playing right away. :D
But well.. without IC patch.. not really.
sure theres a way to do it manually in the relationship file, cant figure it out though

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
how the hell did android 18 get in here and here i was thinking her husband was the only one that works as part of the police:unsure:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Semi off-topic: Can someone tell me with which kind of software the renders got done with? It's obviously not DAZ. Are they from honeyselect models? Thanks for the answer in advance.

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
Finally, the update that i was expecting every day when i enter in this site. i would love to be a patreon but with 1 dolar i can buy a house in my country :p

Tyxis

Apr 29, 2018
Semi off-topic: Can someone tell me with which kind of software the renders got done with? It's obviously not DAZ. Are they from honeyselect models? Thanks for the answer in advance.
Think it's simply Koikatsu but with mods and skin overlays

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes