jasogate

Feb 11, 2020
let's goooo iv'been wating this moment for weeks BIG BOOOOOBS let's go babyyyy!!! thanks to the developer for made such a beatiful ART!!!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The method Wolf posted works like a charm, regardless of that though a new savegame is needed (how surprising).

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Twisted World [v0.2] [SnatsGames] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (330 MB): - - -

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The method Wolf posted works like a charm, regardless of that though a new savegame is needed (how surprising).
Worked on my save. Sorry it didn't work for you.

That actually worked. Again, feels like I am learning basic modding. Thank you so much for this.
Glad it worked for you.

wont let my change it
it seems to be in view mode, how do i edit it?
Use Atom, Notepad++ or even the inbuilt text editor. Then save it. Or here's mine:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Semi off-topic: Can someone tell me with which kind of software the renders got done with? It's obviously not DAZ. Are they from honeyselect models? Thanks for the answer in advance.
Some jap game - one or the other. Not very interesting cause you can effing just play that game if you want those graphics.
Seems lazy and/or uncreative, DAZ is not really that hard to learn, and there's Poser too.

Reactions: EZ8lt
Mar 11, 2019
NEW UPDATE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: goresbane

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
so assuming this content was done before the game was released, are the updates going to be often and small in size or big once a month?

I'm asking because many new games start awesome and then die out in a blaze of glory, then everyone here are sad and say stuff like "never forget 9/11" which was when some game was abandoned and people forget the real world event.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Some jap game - one or the other. Not very interesting cause you can effing just play that game if you want those graphics.
Seems lazy and/or uncreative, DAZ is not really that hard to learn, and there's Poser too.
isn't Daz basically full 3d? some people like this version of 3d. characters look outrages and very young, not sure you can get that effect in Daz unless you can post a few games like that

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes