Uweeh

Mar 19, 2019
holy shit. this game is the fucking best. the only warning i can give to others is time flies when you play this game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like without the incest patch the previous save will give you lot of errors and you had to start a new game again, but this game was so good so replay it wasn't the problem anyway...and I think some scenes from demo has been change or upgrade with better quality too so it was good too
And can we stop about the Gay and Trap things already? If that tomgirl was cute then just roll with it and fuck him, they are very cute so JUST.DO.IT

223kazin

May 4, 2017
Holy fuck, I'm glad this isn't reality, because half of these chicks would be cripples the next time they dropped a pen and tried to bend over.

"Slim n stacked" doesn't mean the abdomen turns into a lazy black hole, ever-so-slowly sucking the models into their belly button. It's a straight line from the top of the shoulders to the top of the hip bone.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
If they have a Peen it's gay
He's confusing gender with sex.

A sex is a biological thing. There are two sexes: male and female.
A gender is a mental thing. Boy, girl, man, woman are genders.

A male can identify as a woman. Whether or not that's "gay" is completely irrelevant and OT.

Jaiden is a male and identifies as a man as I recall from last update. So I have no idea why this is even in question.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Welp! Look like this update have a major difference is that MC penis size was bigger compare to the demo, he was already big but this new update he got like 1.5 times bigger than before. He's even look more cuter and the images and animation was more smoother too

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So I am confused. Is my patch not working? You are a completely different person in the guys body so its not really incest. Am I missing something?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Without the patch you're a roommate of no blood relation.
oh well thats a RIP having you be someone else in his body doesnt really do it for me. Too bad as well the game looked pretty good. Maybe someone can make a script patch for it down the road.

HentaiHours

Jun 1, 2019
Downloaded and Extracted WIN/LINUX Mega, shit nearly gave me a Trojan Virus if it wasn't for my Webroot I woulda been fucked :HideThePain:

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
I liked how the text at the bottom of the news section kept on changing. Its the little details like this that I really like to see.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
oh well thats a RIP having you be someone else in his body doesnt really do it for me. Too bad as well the game looked pretty good. Maybe someone can make a script patch for it down the road.
Edited mine and it works just fine on my end. I have the script edit right here.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So I am confused. Is my patch not working? You are a completely different person in the guys body so its not really incest. Am I missing something?
You are actually correct. The MC starts as a lost soul and is then tossed into someone's body. But, the person's body is related to the people, so, it's technically incest.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes