Raner

Mar 5, 2018
I beg of you get a hobby or something, Im not even a patreon sub but chill out dude the update will come when its ready
Looks like soooooomeone is angry. Dont be like that. No one likes angry people :) But dont tell me im wrong. Because im not. 6 months 600 patrons = 3k per month = 18k Doller for not bringing an update. Am i wrong? I like the game too. But supporting him even if he dont bring content? What am i? His bitch? After the last update i considered to support him. But hell no.

Edit: 18k if every patron pays the minumum.

Reactions: bobo66 and leno3321

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Looks like soooooomeone is angry. Dont be like that. No one likes angry people :) But dont tell me im wrong. Because im not. 6 months 600 patrons = 3k per month = 18k Doller for not bringing an update. Am i wrong? I like the game too. But supporting him even if he dont bring content? What am i? His bitch? After the last update i considered to support him. But hell no.

Edit: 18k if every patron pays the minumum.
Your right that nobody likes angry people which is why it bothers me that there are 182 pages of almost nothing but complaints at this point. The point is that neither of us are supporting him in any way so why bother stamping your feet like a child begging for updates every day, your free to do whatever you want with your time its just dissapointing to see the thread of a game I like devolve into constant whining.

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
A lot of people bitch. Like a metric fuckton.

And that's understandable.
6 months wait, past established release date and not a whole ton of communication (On these kind of sites, i would imagine discord is another story)

But, as someone who makes content for others to enjoy as well, i feel like the complaints are getting a bit out of hand, so here is my 2 cents (That i know you didn't ask for or really give a dolphins dick about)

Now, to begin. I'm not trying to excuse anything or anyone, nor the opposite.

Making content, takes time. We all know this.
But the dude has a life too. He shouldn't get shit for doing what all of us do, like saying hi to family, going out with friends and such. (But the release dates should be held when announced. And if that's a problem, then give a later date than originally estimated. Everyone loves it when things go even better than scheduled. It also keeps expectations in check)

Sometimes there's writers block, tutorials, research and much more that can become problems in the process of making a game.
These problems persist through all types of art, be it music, games, drawings or even sculpting.

I mean, I, as a musician can use 1-2 months on a track that will last 2-5 minuttes.

Fine tuning takes time, and although some people dont notice the details, little things and easter eggs or such, creators tend to go that little bit further for the dedicated community they gather.

And let's face it.
You're here because the game intrigued you, and you have to admit that compared to a lot of other creators in the same profession.
Snat's really does throw out a lot of content in his updates, as well as it being a fairly good story.

I highly doubt he's gonna pull a Komisari.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
A lot of people bitch. Like a metric fuckton.

And that's understandable.
6 months wait, past established release date and not a whole ton of communication (On these kind of sites, i would imagine discord is another story)

But, as someone who makes content for others to enjoy as well, i feel like the complaints are getting a bit out of hand, so here is my 2 cents (That i know you didn't ask for or really give a dolphins dick about)

Now, to begin. I'm not trying to excuse anything or anyone, nor the opposite.

Making content, takes time. We all know this.
But the dude has a life too. He shouldn't get shit for doing what all of us do, like saying hi to family, going out with friends and such. (But the release dates should be held when announced. And if that's a problem, then give a later date than originally estimated. Everyone loves it when things go even better than scheduled. It also keeps expectations in check)

Sometimes there's writers block, tutorials, research and much more that can become problems in the process of making a game.
These problems persist through all types of art, be it music, games, drawings or even sculpting.

I mean, I, as a musician can use 1-2 months on a track that will last 2-5 minuttes.

Fine tuning takes time, and although some people dont notice the details, little things and easter eggs or such, creators tend to go that little bit further for the dedicated community they gather.

And let's face it.
You're here because the game intrigued you, and you have to admit that compared to a lot of other creators in the same profession.
Snat's really does throw out a lot of content in his updates, as well as it being a fairly good story.

I highly doubt he's gonna pull a Komisari.
Least retarded person on this thread

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
This place is mostly just to bitch about the game. If you just want to praise it and talk about the content and stuff you can go on the discord server where it's not allowed to complain about the game. And also at this point it doesn't matter what this update will bring. When you drag something so much for 6 months no matter how much he actually worked on the game during that time there will still be people who think it wasn't enough and that the dev only milked his stupid patreons for the longest time. Snats should really just stick to regular updates and not this half a year wait where you don't even know what u get.

that's something i agree with, to me, those 4-6 months development cycles are not worth it for either side, on the devs, it put extra stress because no matter how much they add, they will always have that lingering feeling of it not being worth the wait, and for the patreons, its basically paying someone for a promisse that they wont run away with the money and leave you smelling the dust.

for all the flack sunset gets for his something unlimited(not saying it isnt warranted, as ALOT of it is reused assets), at least the guy does release around the promissed timeline, compared to snats for example. and like i said, i dont think sunset is the best example of a great developer, on the contrary. i just feel like, even at his worst, sunset was still able to deliver a good amount of content for the developed time... beside this last fuck up, of course.

Reactions: Doroheroro
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes