nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I was one into the last update. I felt as thou the update was small and the amount of time it took for such little content made me feel like hes cashing in so I stop my subscription to it.
Exactly. Happened to me as well and with other devs who would keep saying stuff like "update very soon" and would throw a teaser here and there once every 2-3 weeks to keep their fans salivating, but wouldn't release shit for like 4 months while still promising to release the new update soon whenever asked, lol.

You've got some game devs out there making a bare minimum of 1.5k a month milking their fans and promising shit they never do, rarely respect their own promised deadlines etc, and you have others who make some great fucking games with good renders and animations, release every 1,5-2 months and don't even make 300 bucks for it, yep life isn't fair to everyone.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
This place is mostly just to bitch about the game. If you just want to praise it and talk about the content and stuff you can go on the discord server where it's not allowed to complain about the game. And also at this point it doesn't matter what this update will bring. When you drag something so much for 6 months no matter how much he actually worked on the game during that time there will still be people who think it wasn't enough and that the dev only milked his stupid patreons for the longest time. Snats should really just stick to regular updates and not this half a year wait where you don't even know what u get.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
why he so slow tho , as far as i can see people want smaller but more frequent updates but once again the dead line was optional
My guess is that he really likes to make new characters and animations in chara studio but isn't to fond of actually coding them into the game. So he decides to spend a lot of time doing what he wants until gathering the strength to code the game. That's why he said he'll hire a programmer to help him along the way so he could make more content, but for now that idea has been benched. His mods said on more occasions that Snats doesn't like to be stressed by deadlines so yeah...

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
you just proved what i said was right. you bitching does nothing, the dev will likely never read anything you write, the dev will do the work or not if they want to. the base game is a gold mine, good story, great animation, and no bugs(from what i played). STFU, stop wasting your energy, and go fap to another game.
Take a chill pill man. You came here just to complain that people are complaining. Even if we don't expect the dev to read all this it's our problem how we vent our frustrations with the game. And just like any other game this one as well has some flaws and you can't expect everyone to turn a blind eye just because it's one of the best games on this site.

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
Does anyone has any doubt about the fact this update will be below expectations because of all this "hype" created due to the delay? The Dev-suckers say this is because the game will have a lot of content, but does someone really believe this? I'm not criticizing the game itself, just saying i have a hunch that will be like the last update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doroheroro

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
6 months without update. Looks like
[Abandoned]

600 Patrons + the other sites.
3k per month. Nice busines-model. Let me think.
At this point it will really get abandoned if we keep it like this, he will probably quit the game after this update for sure, so let's chill, apart from that, is not the only game that has this kind of visuals and have femboys in it, i'm pretty sure they are other similar ones to this that you can play while you wait for this one...
Every renpy game at this point uses Kokaitsu models, so it will pretty easy to find another one if you don't like to wait, and yeah, the mods are like the pretty generic average discord moderator, don't know why you guys expected of discord... But yeah, i hate them equally to not even care...

So let's wait for the update to at least judge if this was "justify" the wait, but the game in general give me a headache on how things progress, so i hope he changed that because my brain can't handle that...

Anyways, that's just my point of view, but yeah, if we keep it like this, this forum could be [Abandoned], not saying that is bad to point this out, but c'mon! Save the words when the updates comes out just so we can said " We waited for this!?! :WutFace:" or maybe it turns out good! So let's just wait and maybe play other stuff while we are at it :geek:

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
My fingers started typing against my better judgement. For that, I am sorry.

I just can't comprehend how up-in-arms some people get in these forums over a game :LUL:
I understand the passion and 'being a fan' but when it extends to anger ... it becomes a bit weird, to be honest.
I mean, if you're a patron and feel rightfully entitled or betrayed, one would think, there are better channels to let the developer know how you feel.
Phew! I think my fingers are done typing.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes