Oct 10, 2021
If renpy "coding" really isn't that hard then why he is coding the game for over a month now?
It should be a piece of cake right. Then what happened? Is he milking his supporters? Now he is not even working on sandbox. He want to release Android Vn version first. I dont know what to believe now. Either you are very smart or snats is very dumb guy.
1657141298205.png
This probably answers your question.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
He told that the only thing left to do is to implement the text in the game. That being said, judging from the pace at which things are going it may take a a couple more days even a week. (from what they discussed on a channel there are 370 A4 pages worth of text)
Gotcha, so what you’re saying is soon?
0D2502D4-1847-4512-8F4A-675A3A8645A4.gif

ardeee

Jun 12, 2019
I am not bashing snats or anything like that. i like his work. my reply was to a guy who said renpy coding is easy when snats is clearly struggling with this thing. I believe getting
someone to help with coding will speedup the development process.
Not true. There’s this famous adage that says what one developer can do in 1 hour two developers can do in 2 hours.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Not true. There’s this famous adage that says what one developer can do in 1 hour two developers can do in 2 hours.
the other famous adage about coding is
"a programmer will do 20% of the work in 80% of the allotted time, the remaining work will be done in another 80% of the time"

ardeee

Jun 12, 2019
the other famous adage about coding is
"a programmer will do 20% of the work in 80% of the allotted time, the remaining work will be done in another 80% of the time"
Other way around. It’s the bulk 80% of the work in 20% of the time, and then the remaining finishing touches (the 20% that’s left) in 80% of the time.

Oct 10, 2021
I am not bashing snats or anything like that. i like his work. my reply was to a guy who said renpy coding is easy when snats is clearly struggling with this thing. I believe getting
someone to help with coding will speedup the development process.
I get it! I was not trying to come off as aggressive!

Reactions: Buttman20

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
100 people worked on fallout 4. took 4 years for development. Animations, graphics, are ass. Game is not properly optimised. And you know why Bethesda is famous for ? "BUGS". On the other hand assassin's creed 4 was developed by around 1000 people in one year animations, graphics are very good. I didn't find a single bug in my playthrough.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
100 people worked on fallout 4. took 4 years for development. Animations, graphics, are ass. Game is not properly optimised. And you know why Bethesda is famous for ? "BUGS". On the other hand assassin's creed 4 was developed by around 1000 people in one year animations, graphics are very good. I didn't find a single bug in my playthrough.
yeah mans trying to tell AC games dont have bugs when they first get released got us in the first half there ngl.

• Haha
Reactions: ogr blanc

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
yeah mans trying to tell AC games dont have bugs when they first get released got us in the first half there ngl.
Didn't say the game do not have bugs but comparatively to Bethesda games AC 4 has less bugs i completed both fallout 4 and AC4 i didn't find bugs in ac4 on the other hand fallout 4 had lot of bugs on my playthrough. What I'm trying to say that snats needs help with the game and some guys here saying he doesn't need help. I disagree with them. This is not about ubisoft and Bethesda.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Didn't say the game do not have bugs but comparatively to Bethesda games AC 4 has less bugs i completed both fallout 4 and AC4 i didn't find bugs in ac4 on the other hand fallout 4 had lot of bugs on my playthrough. What I'm trying to say that snats needs help with the game and some guys here saying he doesn't need help. I disagree with them. This is not about ubisoft and Bethesda.
do you really wanna use AC as an example? when Unity exists? seriously? also you could give a decade and ten times the hands to bethesda, and their games will still release broken and bugged out the wazoo.

but its unfair to compare a unity asset flip(not bashing, but that's pretty much what it is), with a fully fledged out open world. the diference in complexity is incomparable. even nintendo wasnt able to pull off a bug free game in a long time.

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
do you really wanna use AC as an example? when Unity exists? seriously? also you could give a decade and ten times the hands to bethesda, and their games will still release broken and bugged out the wazoo.

but its unfair to compare a unity asset flip(not bashing, but that's pretty much what it is), with a fully fledged out open world. the diference in complexity is incomparable. even nintendo wasnt able to pull off a bug free game in a long time.
Ya you all can believe what you want. I still think snats needs help with the game. Not going to reply on this anymore this just stupid at this point.

Reactions: Scizor7
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes