Oct 10, 2021
You know what’s funny? That when it comes out, we have to wait another week just so it can get in the another tier, and another week to be public release!
Or I don’t remember how much it was, but it was something like that
The update will get leaked before it even comes out to the public, lol.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
god, how can one be this naive ? :rolleyes:
you say this but i seen the downfall of many games cuz they been rushed sex games and none sex game rushing makes the game and the people that make it go to a bad state so the real question is how can you be this arrogant to think this game can get better if so many people ask someone that is doing there best to rush there work? :unsure:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
you say this but i seen the downfall of many games cuz they been rushed sex games and none sex game rushing makes the game and the people that make it go to a bad state so the real question is how can you be this arrogant to think this game can get better if so many people ask someone that is doing there best to rush there work? :unsure:
you cant argue that when the game had no update released for 6 months.

there's no rushing it, we arent talking DMC 4 dev time here. its a single update.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
you cant argue that when the game had no update released for 6 months.

there's no rushing it, we arent talking DMC 4 dev time here. its a single update.
i am sorry but you can't argue this if you do not know how hard it is for the guy making the game when you did not make one plus i know for a fact bag testing is a pain and in some cases take a long time to fix cuz one bug fix can make a new bug by fixing a old one plus the art work takes time too plus -_- i hate to be this guy but i am sick of people rushing the game makers but come on its a free game here its like asking people hey i need you to work all the time on a game every day so it comes out fast make it good but i am not going to pay you good good

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
Yall must not know about the 90/90 rule.

Just chill, the guy is working on it and it will be out when its ready. If there are gamebreaking bugs and all, you would be complaining that the game is unplayable. Programming and making things is tough in general and issues will happen, it will be out when its out, complaining isn't gonna speed anything up.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Yall must not know about the 90/90 rule.

Just chill, the guy is working on it and it will be out when its ready. If there are gamebreaking bugs and all, you would be complaining that the game is unplayable. Programming and making things is tough in general and issues will happen, it will be out when its out, complaining isn't gonna speed anything up.
Yay what he said, would rather play a buggy mess or something that is well polished?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i am sorry but you can't argue this if you do not know how hard it is for the guy making the game when you did not make one plus i know for a fact bag testing is a pain and in some cases take a long time to fix cuz one bug fix can make a new bug by fixing a old one plus the art work takes time too plus -_- i hate to be this guy but i am sick of people rushing the game makers but come on its a free game here its like asking people hey i need you to work all the time on a game every day so it comes out fast make it good but i am not going to pay you good good
im not complaining that he is taking his time, im just saying you cant argue about people rushing, when the update is taking more than 6 months to come out.

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
Are those games you mentioned, are they made by just one person or team? snats checks every byte of the game so that nothing is wrong, it is alone. This update as he mentioned before, is the biggest ever made so far, he added several characters, places and actions, not to mention the sex scenes. The guy really takes the game seriously.
What this has to do with the thing he said? the game looks good animations are good too but the gameplay is terrible. Snats make good renders but his coding skills are not great. He should hire someone professional to do the coding. I feel like he spend more time fixing the game than making it.and as the game gets bigger it would become more difficult to fix these bugs.

Oct 10, 2021
What this has to do with the thing he said? the game looks good animations are good too but the gameplay is terrible. Snats make good renders but his coding skills are not great. He should hire someone professional to do the coding. I feel like he spend more time fixing the game than making it.and as the game gets bigger it would become more difficult to fix these bugs.
I completely agree with you, he need to hire a programmer so the update process can speed up. :WeSmart:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
pretty much this, i never cared about how many people are working on a project, because, in all honesty, it doesnt matter. what matters is the result, its good that he can offer the quality that he does working alone, but maybe, if he did have some help, many points that are of far lesser quality like the sandbox and replayability of the scenes, would be better.

and at the end of the day, the result is all that ends up mattering. if the game was trash, it being a 1 guy work wouldnt save it from being trash, in the same way, if the game was better having 3 people working on it, people would be happier because it would be a better game.

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
I agree. Snats does everything perfect but he lacks in coding. It would make things lot easier if he hire a programmer.

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
One of the mods said the 12th of this month is the deadline and snats answered back saying that this might be the date of the release for lover+ .. *This is not confirmed*

Reactions: oaksumm
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes