Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Yo Give them a brake guys if they rush it the story and even the funny bits it will start to suck i mean look at the good side if they are taking there time on it when it comes out there is no way it will not get better p.s i may have been drinking rum when i put this in gone back to see how i fucked up some of the text its fixed now:whistle:

Last edited:

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
like Cat Boy and others have said give the devs time. this game is a master piece, story to the art style, and the animations. i want more Jeanne, Jill, Nora, Tomoe. i get wanting more, like i wanted the futa demon girl(we got to see her like 3 or 4 times and we didnt plow that sweet red ass) or that dark skin girl on the roof of the building. there are other great games to play in the mean time. Insexual Awakening(the biggest incest fucking i seen in a game), Life With A Slave Teaching Feeling, Melatonin Magiks, Project2, Sex Ticket are some games i really enjoyed if you havent tried them.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
You know what’s funny? That when it comes out, we have to wait another week just so it can get in the another tier, and another week to be public release!
Or I don’t remember how much it was, but it was something like that

• Sad
Reactions: Gorzz

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
You know what’s funny? That when it comes out, we have to wait another week just so it can get in the another tier, and another week to be public release!
Or I don’t remember how much it was, but it was something like that
The only bright side to this is if the update comes out for angles at least we will know it wasn't just a myth.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
One of the most well-developed H game there is
i really dont think so, specially compared with games like four elements trainer, glassix, love&sex and even superpowered or cure my addiction. and there are many others with so much content that its not really fair to compare.

and i like this game, i dont think the sandbox is good(in all honesty, its probably one of the worst implementations of sandbox in here). the 2 thing this game has going for it are the animations and the characters.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
i really dont think so, specially compared with games like four elements trainer, glassix, love&sex and even superpowered or cure my addiction. and there are many others with so much content that its not really fair to compare.

and i like this game, i dont think the sandbox is good(in all honesty, its probably one of the worst implementations of sandbox in here). the 2 thing this game has going for it are the animations and the characters.
Are those games you mentioned, are they made by just one person or team? snats checks every byte of the game so that nothing is wrong, it is alone. This update as he mentioned before, is the biggest ever made so far, he added several characters, places and actions, not to mention the sex scenes. The guy really takes the game seriously.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
If you look at his discord now, he is playing the android version, he must be testing for errors, I think by the end of next week, the game will be ready and released. #Iprayforthis

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Are those games you mentioned, are they made by just one person or team? snats checks every byte of the game so that nothing is wrong, it is alone. This update as he mentioned before, is the biggest ever made so far, he added several characters, places and actions, not to mention the sex scenes. The guy really takes the game seriously.
genuine question, does it matter? if you wanna pull the "1 man work" argument i could point to other examples that would blow twisted world out of the water, like stardew valley or cave story, so lets not go there, since i dont really care if it was 1 guy, or 20, if anything, it would actually be far more impressive if he had help, as that would translate into a more complex development.

also, the argument was never if the dev takes this game serious or not, but about the game being, and i quote " One of the most well-developed H game there is " which i responded with examples of projects that are far better developed when it comes to content delivered and update time. both of which are important when talking about being well developed.

and, again i gotta say this, im not bashing the guy, i really like the game, im just pointing out that i dont consider it as well developed as those games i listed specially when the sandbox aspect is so incredibly disapointing.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes