Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
not gonna lie, i think it would be better to have less characters, but get more content for them, i would take 5-10 less people, but get 2-3 scenes for the ones that only got 1.
Idk how many characters are revealed now but I heard Snats already has 130 characters made and in the next update you will finally be able to go outside and meet more new people so yea :/

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
Idk how many characters are revealed now but I heard Snats already has 130 characters made and in the next update you will finally be able to go outside and meet more new people so yea :/
I dont like where the game is going with dev keep adding more characters to the game when existing characters don't have enough scenes. I get that in next update we will be able to access the city and he plan to fill it with characters. But what will be the use of that many characters if we don't have much interaction with them. If he really add these 130+ characters there is no way the we will get enough scenes with them. Most of them will stuck with 1 or 2 scenes like we see in the dev notes. Even the main character Jeanne has only 1 scene this update.

Reactions: lo0u and ogr blanc

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
I dont like where the game is going with dev keep adding more characters to the game when existing characters don't have enough scenes. I get that in next update we will be able to access the city and he plan to fill it with characters. But what will be the use of that many characters if we don't have much interaction with them. If he really add these 130+ characters there is no way the we will get enough scenes with them. Most of them will stuck with 1 or 2 scenes like we see in the dev notes. Even the main character Jeanne has only 1 scene this update.
You are right, and the only answer to this is to give the game another 5 years

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
If people thought outside the faptastic sex scenes, then the update is actually pretty big.

Considering how well written the characters are (Or at least the main ones) then i would take more characters over more lewd scenes.

And besides, i get why there's so many characters.
Right now we're playing in an apartment complex where there aren't a whole lot of characters, and it makes it feel kind of dead.
So adding more ''People'' to the area that you CAN explore, will make it feel not only more alive, but also more immersive.

But i get it.
It's a lewd game, so of course the expectation for more lewd scenes in said game would be a given.

So far, i can't say he put out an update that didn't add a lot to the world.

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019

Man... It really took me long... But I AM FINALLY DONE! I know... it took me a lot of time, I am really sorry for making you wait guys, after I finished with one thing, 10 more errors pop it up... it took all my soul and time those of broken animations loop... were a total nightmare, but I have finally fixed all of them!(or at least that is what I hope haha.) This new version is totally playable. and the sex scenes are 10/10, you guys will love this coming update❤

Now, I will resume all the Dev-Notes that I didn't had the time to announce this last days with a CHANGELOG:

V0.6BETA:

• 2.5k+ Images
  • 250+ animations
  • 25 New characters added.
New Characters:

• Henrietta (DemonKing Commission)
  • Alexa (DemonKing Commission)
  • Dorothy (DemonKing Commission)
  • Naomi (DemonKing Commission)
  • Chantelle (DemonKing Commission)
  • Callie (DemonKing Commission)
  • Luci (DemonKing Commission)
  • Jonne (DemonKing Commission)
  • Ester (DemonKing Commission)
  • Ruby
  • Amethyst
  • Luisa (DemonKing Commission)
  • Cera (DemonKing Commission)
  • Hilda
  • 7x Mob demons
  • Rebecca
  • Frankie
  • Pixie
  • Barbara
New Sex Events with:

• Jazmin (5 sex scenes)
  • Jill (5 sex scenes)
  • Jaiden (4 sex scenes)
  • Jeanne (1 sex scene)
  • Ms.torres (1 sex scene)
  • Marianna (2 sex scenes)
  • Marta/Laura (3 sex scenes)
  • Leandro (1 sex scene)
  • Henrietta/Alexa (3 sex scenes)
  • Pixie (1 sex scene)
  • Barbara (1 sex scene)
  • Frankie (1 sex scene)
  • Deanna (1 sex scene)
  • Tomoe (1 sex scene)
  • Helena (1 sex scene)
  • Angelina (1 sex scene)
  • Dolly (1 sex scene)
  • Cera (1 sex scene)
  • Luisa (1 sex event)
  • Nora (6 sex scenes)
  • Gwendolyn (1 sex scene)
  • Rebecca (1 sex scene)
  • Jonne (1 sex scene)
  • Luci (1 sex scene)
  • Callie (1 sex scene)
  • Dorothy (1 sex scene)
  • Naomi (1 sex scene)
  • Chantelle (1 sex scene)
  • Ester (1 sex scene)
  • Demon mobs x7 (7 sex scenes, 1 scene each one)
  • 2 unknown girls (2 sex scenes)
Main story events:

• Henrietta is back in town!
  • Going out with Jill.
  • Visiting Jazmin Job.
  • Nora Is a nympho but I love it!
  • Going out at night with Nora!
  • Vacation Time!
  • Hell is under Attack!
  • Weird visitor.
  • Don't Trust Leandro.
  • Paying back Marianna
  • Spying My neighbors.
  • Jazmin loves beer.
  • Jill new exercise routine.
  • Confessing my sins.
New features:

• Full VN style game option. (for those who want to play Disk1 completely in VN) THIS WILL BE REALESE IN THE PUBLIC VERSION
And that's all, it has been a really hard task, But I think this is good enough for being a good chunky update❤ I still have a ton more announcements to do but I will wait until the public release

One last thing, the release for Pussycats and Lovers will be after angels check every bug/glitch in the game (it could take 2-4 days) after the release of lovers the 5 days countdown begins❤

Also I will be uploading A lot of KK cards during this month! So it is a good time for lovers and Pussycats❤

ANOTHER THING, ANGELS PLEASE DM PRIVATELY SO I COULD SEND YOU THE LINK FOR THE BETA❤

Well with all this explain... I really need to rest... my ass is destroyed after being seated here so long... sob*

See ya in a few days!!! LOVE YOU!!❤
Why do I feel disappointed just seing the changelog

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

Man... It really took me long... But I AM FINALLY DONE! I know... it took me a lot of time, I am really sorry for making you wait guys, after I finished with one thing, 10 more errors pop it up... it took all my soul and time those of broken animations loop... were a total nightmare, but I have finally fixed all of them!(or at least that is what I hope haha.) This new version is totally playable. and the sex scenes are 10/10, you guys will love this coming update❤

Now, I will resume all the Dev-Notes that I didn't had the time to announce this last days with a CHANGELOG:

V0.6BETA:

• 2.5k+ Images
  • 250+ animations
  • 25 New characters added.
New Characters:

• Henrietta (DemonKing Commission)
  • Alexa (DemonKing Commission)
  • Dorothy (DemonKing Commission)
  • Naomi (DemonKing Commission)
  • Chantelle (DemonKing Commission)
  • Callie (DemonKing Commission)
  • Luci (DemonKing Commission)
  • Jonne (DemonKing Commission)
  • Ester (DemonKing Commission)
  • Ruby
  • Amethyst
  • Luisa (DemonKing Commission)
  • Cera (DemonKing Commission)
  • Hilda
  • 7x Mob demons
  • Rebecca
  • Frankie
  • Pixie
  • Barbara
New Sex Events with:

• Jazmin (5 sex scenes)
  • Jill (5 sex scenes)
  • Jaiden (4 sex scenes)
  • Jeanne (1 sex scene)
  • Ms.torres (1 sex scene)
  • Marianna (2 sex scenes)
  • Marta/Laura (3 sex scenes)
  • Leandro (1 sex scene)
  • Henrietta/Alexa (3 sex scenes)
  • Pixie (1 sex scene)
  • Barbara (1 sex scene)
  • Frankie (1 sex scene)
  • Deanna (1 sex scene)
  • Tomoe (1 sex scene)
  • Helena (1 sex scene)
  • Angelina (1 sex scene)
  • Dolly (1 sex scene)
  • Cera (1 sex scene)
  • Luisa (1 sex event)
  • Nora (6 sex scenes)
  • Gwendolyn (1 sex scene)
  • Rebecca (1 sex scene)
  • Jonne (1 sex scene)
  • Luci (1 sex scene)
  • Callie (1 sex scene)
  • Dorothy (1 sex scene)
  • Naomi (1 sex scene)
  • Chantelle (1 sex scene)
  • Ester (1 sex scene)
  • Demon mobs x7 (7 sex scenes, 1 scene each one)
  • 2 unknown girls (2 sex scenes)
Main story events:

• Henrietta is back in town!
  • Going out with Jill.
  • Visiting Jazmin Job.
  • Nora Is a nympho but I love it!
  • Going out at night with Nora!
  • Vacation Time!
  • Hell is under Attack!
  • Weird visitor.
  • Don't Trust Leandro.
  • Paying back Marianna
  • Spying My neighbors.
  • Jazmin loves beer.
  • Jill new exercise routine.
  • Confessing my sins.
New features:

• Full VN style game option. (for those who want to play Disk1 completely in VN) THIS WILL BE REALESE IN THE PUBLIC VERSION
And that's all, it has been a really hard task, But I think this is good enough for being a good chunky update❤ I still have a ton more announcements to do but I will wait until the public release

One last thing, the release for Pussycats and Lovers will be after angels check every bug/glitch in the game (it could take 2-4 days) after the release of lovers the 5 days countdown begins❤

Also I will be uploading A lot of KK cards during this month! So it is a good time for lovers and Pussycats❤

ANOTHER THING, ANGELS PLEASE DM PRIVATELY SO I COULD SEND YOU THE LINK FOR THE BETA❤

Well with all this explain... I really need to rest... my ass is destroyed after being seated here so long... sob*

See ya in a few days!!! LOVE YOU!!❤
Why only 1 sex scene with Jeanne? I'm glad we got more with Nora though, hopefully her mask comes off so we can see if she's the bigger throat GOAT than Jeanne. Jill got more scenes so thats cool too. We need more Ghost Girl though. Unless that was a Halloween thing then nevermind. Welp, I guess I'm gonna have to wait those 5 extra days til public release. I'd be the hero this thread needs but my back is sore from pretty much carrying the Pact With A Witch thread lol.

Hippity hoppity, your gif is now my property.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
If people thought outside the faptastic sex scenes, then the update is actually pretty big.

Considering how well written the characters are (Or at least the main ones) then i would take more characters over more lewd scenes.

And besides, i get why there's so many characters.
Right now we're playing in an apartment complex where there aren't a whole lot of characters, and it makes it feel kind of dead.
So adding more ''People'' to the area that you CAN explore, will make it feel not only more alive, but also more immersive.

But i get it.
It's a lewd game, so of course the expectation for more lewd scenes in said game would be a given.

So far, i can't say he put out an update that didn't add a lot to the world.
Indeed true the more characters makes it more immersive in this apartment setting,
but people are pointing out that it should focus more on the main characters instead of added characters that probably wont be noticed again for many updates.

For me 2 or 3 added characters would be fine per update or so, but dang 25? im also worried for these characters.
well if they're plot convience maybe its okay

Reactions: lo0u and ogr blanc

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
holy shit its a really big update i don't mind waiting much if the updates are always this big or more

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
imagine how good this update would be with no new characters, 30 extra scenes for the characters people actually give a fuck about, god it makes me so sad devs have to milk their games so hard by expanding the side characters infinitely so that they don't finish the story with the main characters ever.

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
Indeed true the more characters makes it more immersive in this apartment setting,
but people are pointing out that it should focus more on the main characters instead of added characters that probably wont be noticed again for many updates.

For me 2 or 3 added characters would be fine per update or so, but dang 25? im also worried for these characters.
well if they're plot convience maybe its okay
Then i think i may have spoken without really looking into the comments, that's my bad entirely.

can't argue with your point.

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
imagine how good this update would be with no new characters, 30 extra scenes for the characters people actually give a fuck about, god it makes me so sad devs have to milk their games so hard by expanding the side characters infinitely so that they don't finish the story with the main characters ever.
Although you do have a point, and a lot, A LOT of fucking creators do that.

This game is literally about fucking as many People <----- you can, not fuck as many Times as you can.

But i understand where you're coming from.
It fucking sucks that there wasn't a bigger focus on the main characters.

But in the end, it's the Dev's game, not ours.
All we can really do is cheer him on, throw ideas and judge the game.
It's his vision that made the game so great to begin with, that you took the time to voice your criticism.
But if you're gonna voice your criticism, then at least let it be constructive, otherwise you just come off as a dick.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes