Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
shit is gonna get leaked and there is noothin yoz can do about it
Man. If I was the leaker, this is the exact type of comment that'd convince me to wait until something like 10 minutes before the public beta release to drop a link. Not out of retaliation towards this user in particular or anything, but just because you know that the more vocally annoying users in this thread would be frothing in rage.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Man. If I was the leaker, this is the exact type of comment that'd convince me to wait until something like 10 minutes before the public beta release to drop a link. Not out of retaliation towards this user in particular or anything, but just because you know that the more vocally annoying users in this thread would be frothing in rage.
really annoying here yeah man you are probably a gen Z

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
I don't mind waiting for the public release beta ver usually comes with bugs and broken animation.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Although you do have a point, and a lot, A LOT of fucking creators do that.

This game is literally about fucking as many People <----- you can, not fuck as many Times as you can.

But i understand where you're coming from.
It fucking sucks that there wasn't a bigger focus on the main characters.

But in the end, it's the Dev's game, not ours.
All we can really do is cheer him on, throw ideas and judge the game.
It's his vision that made the game so great to begin with, that you took the time to voice your criticism.
But if you're gonna voice your criticism, then at least let it be constructive, otherwise you just come off as a dick.
There's still a right and wrong way to do it, too many characters at once feels pretty bad since you just jump from character to character and you barely get any sort of meaningful dialogue or character development in that time making the scene less enjoyable anyway. Also if this was what he wanted to do from the start then he just did a bad job cause if you want your game to have 200 characters in it that's what you should do in the first couple releases of your game, just have a ton of characters with their introductions and then build upon that, when you just throw random characters into the game when people have been becoming attached to the characters you have been pumping with content all this time those new characters just feel a bit meaningless and hard to care about, its like those japanese NPC sex games at that point in terms of how much of a fuck I give about the characters lol.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Although you do have a point, and a lot, A LOT of fucking creators do that.

This game is literally about fucking as many People <----- you can, not fuck as many Times as you can.

But i understand where you're coming from.
It fucking sucks that there wasn't a bigger focus on the main characters.

But in the end, it's the Dev's game, not ours.
All we can really do is cheer him on, throw ideas and judge the game.
It's his vision that made the game so great to begin with, that you took the time to voice your criticism.
But if you're gonna voice your criticism, then at least let it be constructive, otherwise you just come off as a dick.
my big problem is that, look at it like this, sure its nice that there will be 200+ characters, but he cant give them enough content to make it worth it. i would rather have 5 added per update, with 5 or so scenes each. and FOR FCK SAKES make some of them repeatable. what's the point of having a dialogue option about getting repeatable content, if we dont get repeatable content?

so, like i said earlier, seeing so many "1 scene " means you shouldnt really care about the vast majority of the content because its a single event that will be over and forgotten before the next.

look at it like this, he adds 5 scenes for 5 characters each, we are able to get interested in them, the next update he adds 4 more, and adds 1 scene for each of the 5 he added. so in 2 updates, you got 6 events for 5 characters, and 5 for 5. so you are able to feel a better conection to them. also, if we could repeat those scenes, we wouldnt need to have content added for them every update.

if the idea is to create a world, im not against it, but it would still feel disjointed because there are so many characters that wont matter. a good example i think of a dev that did what snats wants to do is glassix. so many characters, but by focussing on a group at a time, he managed to make most of them worth investing your time on them.

also, i dont want people to take my post as me shitting on snats, im just giving my 2 cents on how i think he would be able to deliver what he wants to in a better way for everyone, including himself.

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
So the update was released for the higher tier patreons yesterday? When the public realease will be, disregarding the leaks

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
So the update was released for the higher tier patreons yesterday? When the public realease will be, disregarding the leaks
" As you know, the game has entered beta testing yesterday, this procedure can take 1-2 days but it could also take 1 or 2 weeks (maybe even more who knows ?) depending how much bugs/typos/content we have to check and fix. So just to make sure, AFTER we're done testing and fixing the game it'll be released for Pussycats and Lovers, only after the release for these 2 Tiers the 5 day counter for the public release will start. But the release is still the closest it will get in those last 6 months we've all been waiting for it " This is an announcement from the discord server

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
Not for the update but for the privilege of getting it a few days sooner.
Ok here is the step by step procedure.
1. Go to Dev's patreon's page subscribe angel tier.
2. Join Dev's discord channel dm him to send you a link for the beta.
3. Share the update with fellow pirates.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes