GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
BaasB : So the android port in the OP is playable, but kinda broken.
Doesn't give the player any option at all to see the start of the game, just asks you to name the MC and then jumps right to chapter 4.
Would you consider making a warning about that in the OP so no one else jumps in erroneously expecting to be able to play the whole game?

Reactions: Zalmoxis18

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Thats an awful lot of reaching. The question of small content/short update interval vs large content/long update interval will ALWAYS be a matter of individual preference and has no real bearing on overarching quality of the game. Some people are okay with playing 5 minutes of content a week but others would like to be able to have more content each time they fire up the game. But again, the end result is no different. He would still be beta testing each new release and if he were, for example, to release every two weeks instead of once every 6 months, you have to figure you will still have a bug or two at least once every couple releases. So you end up with 12 small beta periods over the course of 6 months vs 1 large beta period every 6 months. It honestly works out roughly the same amount of delay.

Could he be milking? IDK. But neither does anyone else for sure. Maybe stop crucifying him for taking his time to create something that chances are many of you aren't even paying for at all, much less paying the angel tier of $100 a month. So stop using that as an example.

Have a little patience. I swear, some of you need to take a trip back in time to the 90s when you had to wait several minutes just for a single low-res lewd picture to load on a connection that could go down at any second if the phone rang. Your heads would fucking explode.

but the thing is, the bigger the update, the harder it is to keep the quality up because there will be more testing needed to iron out the bugs.

i get your point when you say its preference, but my argument is about how daunting it will become to test it and make sure it works if the update is too big.

so its not just "more content at a later date", its also more work frontloaded besides the extra waiting for the ironing out.

and that also not accounting the stress and pressure.

Oct 26, 2017
but the thing is, the bigger the update, the harder it is to keep the quality up because there will be more testing needed to iron out the bugs.

i get your point when you say its preference, but my argument is about how daunting it will become to test it and make sure it works if the update is too big.

so its not just "more content at a later date", its also more work frontloaded besides the extra waiting for the ironing out.

and that also not accounting the stress and pressure.
I get that its more "at one time" testing for larger updates. The point I was making was that a bunch of small betas adds up to the same as one large beta.

To paint it a little clearer (and these are random numbers, not based on anything), what I'm saying is:

Testing/bugfix time for small (2 week interval) updates: ~24-36 hours
Number of 2 week updates in a 6 month period: ~12-13 updates
Total time spent on beta and bugfixes in a 6 month period: ~12-19.5 days

Testing/bugfix time for large (6 month interval) updates: ~2-3 weeks
Number of 6 month updates in a 6 month period: 1 update
Total time spent on beta and bugfixes: ~2-3 weeks

Testing/bugfix for 2wk updates vs 6mo updates: 12-19.5 days vs 14-21 days

The point is the result is the same. That was the point I was trying to make. Its a matter of people's individual preference. You aren't really waiting any longer nor are they working any longer for large updates. It just seems like the wait/work is longer because you get it all at once instead of broken up.

Again, you aren't getting any more or less from either method. It comes down to whether you prefer to wait/work a short time for short content or a longer time for longer content.

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
Thank you for sharing your information
Then...
Actually, the day of free delivery is in 1 or 2 weeks + 5 days.
July 25th or August 5th?! Oh, my God. Waiting's making me tired
The 5 days countdown starts when snats release the update to Pussycat/Lovers . For now, we are waiting for (Angels) to report bugs to snats so he can fix them all.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I get that its more "at one time" testing for larger updates. The point I was making was that a bunch of small betas adds up to the same as one large beta.

To paint it a little clearer (and these are random numbers, not based on anything), what I'm saying is:

Testing/bugfix time for small (2 week interval) updates: ~24-36 hours
Number of 2 week updates in a 6 month period: ~12-13 updates
Total time spent on beta and bugfixes in a 6 month period: ~12-19.5 days

Testing/bugfix time for large (6 month interval) updates: ~2-3 weeks
Number of 6 month updates in a 6 month period: 1 update
Total time spent on beta and bugfixes: ~2-3 weeks

Testing/bugfix for 2wk updates vs 6mo updates: 12-19.5 days vs 14-21 days

The point is the result is the same. That was the point I was trying to make. Its a matter of people's individual preference. You aren't really waiting any longer nor are they working any longer for large updates. It just seems like the wait/work is longer because you get it all at once instead of broken up.

Again, you aren't getting any more or less from either method. It comes down to whether you prefer to wait/work a short time for short content or a longer time for longer content.
you may say that, but, finding 1 bug in a" 1 month content" update 6 times, is much easier and less tiresome than finding 6 bugs in a single "6 month long content" update.

and i would even advocate, it will be faster to fix as well.

and that's also ignoring how something may be broken, fixed, but the fix breaks something else that was partially broken, but unoticed. this will always be a risk, but with a bigger content update, its not only higher chance to happen, but also harder to detect and fix.

there have been many cases here where the devs tried to make something, ended up breaking stuff, and going back and forth trying to figure out what is broken was too much and they gave up.

i still remember game of moans went through it. they did ALOT to try and give their game more quality, but it ended up a mess, instead of fixing it, they did the basic and moved on, but each new update was a shittier show than one before, when they decided to stop and try to fix it up they gave up because the work was too much. and because the quality was so poor, they werent able to gather the patreons to support the amount of work they did.

so while at first it may look like a preference thing, history has shown that trying to do too much at once will make it harder on yourself. even if you use the same amount of time.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Reminder, do not share links publicly (use report/Dm me), and do not ask for assistance on the current version in discord. (they will ban you)
I gotta admit, I find it a bit funny and very much counter productive.
getting banned for showing them a bug or typo or something.
I mean.. basically they are saying something like "if you want me to accept your help, you need to pay me 100$ or wait 2+ weeks when we'll allow other people to tell us what they found"
I mean... yea.. maybe it's just me :))

Apr 14, 2020
I gotta admit, I find it a bit funny and very much counter productive.
getting banned for showing them a bug or typo or something.
I mean.. basically they are saying something like "if you want me to accept your help, you need to pay me 100$ or wait 2+ weeks when we'll allow other people to tell us what they found"
I mean... yea.. maybe it's just me :))
i wonder after they ban u would they check the bug ?

Oct 26, 2017
you may say that, but, finding 1 bug in a" 1 month content" update 6 times, is much easier and less tiresome than finding 6 bugs in a single "6 month long content" update.

and i would even advocate, it will be faster to fix as well.

and that's also ignoring how something may be broken, fixed, but the fix breaks something else that was partially broken, but unoticed. this will always be a risk, but with a bigger content update, its not only higher chance to happen, but also harder to detect and fix.

there have been many cases here where the devs tried to make something, ended up breaking stuff, and going back and forth trying to figure out what is broken was too much and they gave up.

i still remember game of moans went through it. they did ALOT to try and give their game more quality, but it ended up a mess, instead of fixing it, they did the basic and moved on, but each new update was a shittier show than one before, when they decided to stop and try to fix it up they gave up because the work was too much. and because the quality was so poor, they werent able to gather the patreons to support the amount of work they did.

so while at first it may look like a preference thing, history has shown that trying to do too much at once will make it harder on yourself. even if you use the same amount of time.
I can kinda understand that I guess. In my mind I still think that could depend on the developer, but I can see your point as well.

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
I have actually been edging for at least 3 months now and I will only allow myself to cum at this game new update... As my old captain always says, I'M HORRRRNYYYYYY!!!
Posts like this will only encourage them to postpone the game release just to torture us :)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes