Oct 10, 2021
this community could fix the bugs faster than snats anyway if we had the game
Lol the update released on 7/12/22, and its the 17th now, i don't get why snats doesnt give the beta to Pussycats aswell since they are paying almost 40 every month and there's tons of pussycats to help snats find bugs as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buttman20

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Lol the update released on 7/12/22, and its the 17th now, i don't get why snats doesnt give the beta to Pussycats aswell since they are paying almost 40 every month and there's tons of pussycats to help snats find bugs as well.
because then nobody would pay 100 bucks a month.

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
Did you see the new patreon post? Is there any valuable information there?

Oct 10, 2021
Most of the people who pay 100 would pay 1000 if it existed, its just how they are. And I mean yeah, fuck you anyone who pays less than $100 must be his mindset. Its not like anyone can complain anyway as it is a cult in his disc (and every other discord server as well)
Lol u complain 1 time and get instantly banned

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
>me who has been waiting since v0.1 for atleast v0.8-v1.0 or abandoned
"damn this thread is giving me so many updates maybe i should check out what ive missed if people are so talkative about it"
>checks thread
"ahh just people complaining that no one is uploading whilst refusing to pay and upload themselves, just standard choosing beggar things"
>leaves for another 2 years

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Tensions and emotions have a tendency to reign supreme, during the infamous update phase. "How much longer".. "Does anyone have leaked vers-" .. "This dev is just milki--" .."I can't wait any longer--"

Yes, these are some of the more memorable quotes, that sometimes cross our hearts, thoughts and minds. But, what is known is that it will arrive in due time. Then, we say to ourselves.. Ah, the waiting game. Nobody knows.. Only whispers and rumors leave us guessing, hoping for a sliver of truth of when it will arrive.

At the end of the day, we're Gamers. And, as gamers we strive to conquer, to excel to the next level. The next quest, the next mission! Or, in this case.. The next update. So let's find some common ground and support each other, in gaming, and above all, in Life.

nurifapped

May 11, 2017
1658181451585.png

do u think these angels tier people are actual humans?

paying 100$ to play the game before other people and then test it out for bugs and stuff ???? wtf is going on imagine paying 100$ and then also working for the creator of the game these people smh

and crazy that it takes snats like 70 people to test the game out when this guy said 1-2 months ago already that he was done iwth the content and is only testing now might cancel my sub cause this guy is on some goofy shit

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes