nurifapped

May 11, 2017
it will get delayed , hes still fixing/checking over and over and its normal to see him working on the game for 12h straight
bruh if he actually worked 12 hours straight on typos and shit i feel bad asfk for him but if he is hanging in there that much he might release it tommorow

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Those models looks like they're custom made. Definitely not from any Illusion games. I'd guess they're made and rendered in Blender or something similiar.
isnt the game using models from koikatsu? which is an illusion game.

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
Those models looks like they're custom made. Definitely not from any Illusion games. I'd guess they're made and rendered in Blender or something similiar.
You can literally go to patreon and write "KK" and there's the Koikatsu cards

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
isnt the game using models from koikatsu? which is an illusion game.
I was responding to a guy talking about a game called "Big Long Complex", which doesn't look like it's using Koikatsu models to me atleast. But yeah, Twisted World is using Koikatsu models.

Bone Zone

May 10, 2022
Version 0.1= Hour long intro to promote the game
Version 0.2= 1600+Images, 200+ Animations, 3 New characters
Version 0.3= 3300+Images, 750+ Animations, 18 New characters
Version 0.4= 3k+Images, 586+ Animations, 7 New characters
Version 0.5= 2k+Images, 320+ Animations, 4 New characters
Version 0.6= 2.5k+Images, 250+ Animations, 25 New characters

Ofc there are gameplay changes, map additions, story advancement, ect that's differen't for each update and the previous posts on each update don't specify how many sex scenes there are, but for this one they have the exact number wich is 59. I'd say that's double or more sex scenes but lower animations than normal I guess that means he's not using animations for alot of scenes and allocating them for the sex scenes ? :unsure:

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Version 0.1= Hour long intro to promote the game
Version 0.2= 1600+Images, 200+ Animations, 3 New characters
Version 0.3= 3300+Images, 750+ Animations, 18 New characters
Version 0.4= 3k+Images, 586+ Animations, 7 New characters
Version 0.5= 2k+Images, 320+ Animations, 4 New characters
Version 0.6= 2.5k+Images, 250+ Animations, 25 New characters

Ofc there are gameplay changes, map additions, story advancement, ect that's differen't for each update and the previous posts on each update don't specify how many sex scenes there are, but for this one they have the exact number wich is 59. I'd say that's double or more sex scenes but lower animations than normal I guess that means he's not using animations for alot of scenes and allocating them for the sex scenes ? :unsure:
It could also mean longer and more complicated animations, for example Version 0.2 animations could have been 2 sec each and a scene could have had 10, he could be now doing 5 animations of 4 seconds each and that lowers the animation total by a half or something like that.

Reactions: Bone Zone
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes