Tiny Burrito

Aug 29, 2021
MAN wtf?! Every day I check the first post: "thread updated 01/09", waiting for it to change...and nothing! I was on NoFap for over 2 weeks for this fucking guy. I knew something was up when he said he was adding "10 more animations"...probably shit he was already lagging behind on until the very last minute! this some bullshit, man. I said fuck it and finally busted my fucking load to some 3DPD

should change his name to RATS

Tenkoi

Nov 28, 2019
MAN wtf?! Every day I check the first post: "thread updated 01/09", waiting for it to change...and nothing! I was on NoFap for over 2 weeks for this fucking guy. I knew something was up when he said he was adding "10 more animations"...probably shit he was already lagging behind on until the very last minute! this some bullshit, man. I said fuck it and finally busted my fucking load to some 3DPD

Man you.....

Reactions: Crabbius

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020

goofy ahh

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019

2 weeks no fap thats world record :KEK:

Reactions: Cumfucius
Oct 10, 2021

Lol 2 weeks no fap? You're crazy my friend.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes