Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
MAN wtf?! Every day I check the first post: "thread updated 01/09", waiting for it to change...and nothing! I was on NoFap for over 2 weeks for this fucking guy. I knew something was up when he said he was adding "10 more animations"...probably shit he was already lagging behind on until the very last minute! this some bullshit, man. I said fuck it and finally busted my fucking load to some 3DPD

should change his name to RATS
I have been edging for 3 months but no fap for 2 weeks is impressive for me since I touch myself even when I'm not horny... but sadly~ you didn't endure until release ¬v¬

juan soto

May 25, 2018
i dont know if i can upload an screenshot from the discord group, but its true on 07/14 they started beta testing

nurifapped

May 11, 2017
he said that its coming out last week for pussycats/lovers with fully functional sandbox and 10 added animations

he might ran into a problem which is why he is still working on it if u follow his activity on discord u would see so it might come out anytime soon or he will announce another delay in the next couple hours

or its still sunday where snats lives at and waits till it hits midnight lul

Oct 10, 2021
he said that its coming out last week for pussycats/lovers with fully functional sandbox and 10 added animations

he might ran into a problem which is why he is still working on it if u follow his activity on discord u would see so it might come out anytime soon or he will announce another delay in the next couple hours

or its still sunday where snats lives at and waits till it hits midnight lul
For me its currently 10:19 PM. Just waiting for 12:00 AM and ready to see another delay :KEK:

Tenkoi

Nov 28, 2019
Well, the last breakthrough is left (probably), and you can wait another 7 months before the next update)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes