bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
To be honest, I was shocked when I saw MC's new image. It's really bad! MC used to be a very cute image, but this new image looks like a street thug who does nothing all day. He is not cute at all!I really hope someone can tell me this isn't true or that Snats made a new image of MC!!!
:oops: View attachment 3775860
Tf is this mc can we go back

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
To be honest, I was shocked when I saw MC's new image. It's really bad! MC used to be a very cute image, but this new image looks like a street thug who does nothing all day. He is not cute at all!I really hope someone can tell me this isn't true or that Snats made a new image of MC!!!
:oops: View attachment 3775860
I'm not a fan of the change either. But at least it's an actual personality... Unlike the prologue where his only emotions were scared or horny.

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
I'm not a fan of the change either. But at least it's an actual personality... Unlike the prologue where his only emotions were scared or horny.
picture this, Snats (or whatever the fuck his pinoy name is) leaves his fanbase to marinate for months

before deciding to "work" on the game (quote on quote) and break apart the most appealing aspect of the game (IE THE MC)

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Look at the end of the day let the game ride out see what it turns out to be in the next...what like 2 or 3 ish years from now? if it's then hey least we got a game that is going strong unlike.....dr bones....god I wish he would just move his lazy ass and finish that fucking manor game. I mean it would already be done by now if he didn't stop working on it. Shit after he's done with that game then start another game then stall and do whatever who gives af.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I was in favor of the rework. The original started out charming, it had solid humor, good characters and an interesting concept that is weirdly untapped in adult games. Granted, the models weren't always great, and a lot of the original charm was lost as the game grew messy overtime. Additionally, while I have made complaints about the game in the past, I still looked at it favorably.

This... This is complete garbage. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

picture this, Snats (or whatever the fuck his pinoy name is) leaves his fanbase to marinate for months

before deciding to "work" on the game (quote on quote) and break apart the most appealing aspect of the game (IE THE MC)
It seems you've completely missed the point of my post. I've been saying similar things ever since the remake was launched. I would absolutely prefer the old protagonist over this generic trash. However, the MC we got in the remake, at least the part that's been released has no personality at all. He only exists as a vehicle to show the next sex scene. Nothing more.

In the original prologue, the MC showed signs of being both manipulative, and anti-authoritarian. Anything to get what he wants. Sure, he was scared at times, and he was always horny, but he showcased more than those two emotions. Which is even more exacerbated by the fact the prologue was extended much more in the remake, allowing the game to showcase the lack of personality even further.

My comment suggested that the MC in that image has some personality. Even if it is some basic "teenage-fantasy" level nonsense. This is still 100x better than the MC shown in the prologue. I stand by this statement 100%, and I'm convinced anyone who doesn't is attempting to hide within their own fantasy.

However, it seems to me that the problem you have with my comment is that I'm not crying tears of blood because of anger. I don't need to. I've already done that. I want this game to be enjoyable, even if I sometimes doubt Snats feels the same. If the game fails, then I have another game to scratch off my ever shrinking shortlist of games I enjoy. Why exactly would I want that? I can tell Snats they fucked up, AND try to find the bright side of his terrible choices. They are not mutually exclusive.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Unpopular take I guess, but I like the new MC. I usually don't like the K-pop aesthetic, but it works here IMO--especially with the detail on the hair. We'll see if his personality holds up going forward though.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Unpopular take I guess, but I like the new MC. I usually don't like the K-pop aesthetic, but it works here IMO--especially with the detail on the hair. We'll see if his personality holds up going forward though.
I do like the look, even if it is teenage-fantasy. It also seems "power fantasy" to me, and that's my jam. If I didn't like the original as much as I did, or if I didn't hate the intro as much as I did, I'd likely agree with you.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Nitocris77

Nov 13, 2020
Idk whats going on here. Just wanted to say this. i liked remastered version much better than the old one.
Whats going on is that people have been following this game for years and now all of the content has been for nothing with a remake and Snats hasn't released an actual update for months causing people to become irritable and disappointed that a project they liked looks like a cashgrab now.

Seriously though, its been 5 months without an update and the dev has been teasing renders on his substar the entire time, I at least just want something to chew on I'm starving here.

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
look how they massacre my girl! what happend to the hips and tights? also the messy heir is gone?
Of I remember right, i think snatz said he toned down the hips and ass amd tits size dude to clipping during sex.
I vaguely remeber something to this being said like a year or so ago before or at tje start of the rework when I was sub to him.

It caused him problems because by hi wanted it to look good( there were huge problems with the dick and modles on girls with big portion)

But I th8nk that's why most got trimmed down.. tho I could be wrong it wad a long time ago and it th8ng it wad about the time he was releasing pics of redesigns, you can go back and look on old patron post if you want

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Whats going on is that people have been following this game for years and now all of the content has been for nothing with a remake and Snats hasn't released an actual update for months causing people to become irritable and disappointed that a project they liked looks like a cashgrab now.

Seriously though, its been 5 months without an update and the dev has been teasing renders on his substar the entire time, I at least just want something to chew on I'm starving here.
To be fair he has like25 days left... I was subbed to him for most of the old version, his updates comes 5 or 6 months apart. And had TONS of content, it was worth the wait. Wr will have to see tho, the remake landed not good for a years worth of time...

If he can't get it out In 5 or 6 months , then yea it's looking like milking... but so far it's par for the course with snatz 2 updates a year.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
To be fair he has like25 days left... I was subbed to him for most of the old version, his updates comes 5 or 6 months apart. And had TONS of content, it was worth the wait. Wr will have to see tho, the remake landed not good for a years worth of time...

If he can't get it out In 5 or 6 months , then yea it's looking like milking... but so far it's par for the course with snatz 2 updates a year.
This could be me misremembering, but even twice a year is slow compared to early snats. I don't remember 0.3-0.4 taking this long.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes