ReGon

Jun 7, 2018
quoting a previous post, snats claims there will be "50 sex scenes." i'm assuming this excludes the lewd stills of the numerous other characters that can be accessed from his phone. the hospital that was just a backdrop in the first version is now a full map in the upcoming version. so there are going to be more characters than just the doctor woman and trap nurse. you can also look at a previous post where it shows objectives on his phone and there are quite a few to go through. we'll also get to see the introduction to the home area at the end of the upcoming update.

which means judgement for Jeanne is still a few months down the line. to see if she's been converted to this shy and quirky nerdy girl she looks like instead of the gross weirdo coomer i followed this game for in the first place.

the protagonist's hospital room number is 666 btw. just want to point that out.
Exactly my point before, characters have changed and I preferred her messy femcel look over the current one

Reactions: B2B2 and korat56

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Exactly my point before, characters have changed and I preferred her messy femcel look over the current one
A lot of people did, she was actually voted for the most popular character in the game. When the first redesign came out, there were a lot of complaints, to the point where the creator tried to make her look more like the original, so Snate brought back a similar hair style but It's still not Jeanne.

Of course this was on a poll, people will most likely vote for this one but eh..

dederex10

Jan 17, 2018
A lot of people did, she was actually voted for the most popular character in the game. When the first redesign came out, there were a lot of complaints, to the point where the creator tried to make her look more like the original, so Snate brought back a similar hair style but It's still not Jeanne.

Of course this was on a poll, people will most likely vote for this one but eh..
Did they change her story or just her look? If it's just the look, I don't have a problem with that because it would even fit her better, she would look more like an incel than a femcel, so a more muscular version would work perfectly due to the inverted concept of society

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for explaining for me but I’m little suprising that jaiden is a boi at all and I still accept him as a boi it’s just surprising me
There is absolutely nothing surprising about it, if you paid attention to the world building setup.

If anything, he's the textbook definition of what a boy is in that universe, alongside the MC (at least the old model... RIP).

Not a single woman in the game looks like that and it's pretty clear from the start.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Did they change her story or just her look? If it's just the look, I don't have a problem with that because it would even fit her better, she would look more like an incel than a femcel, so a more muscular version would work perfectly due to the inverted concept of society
Her story hasn't been changed, only where in the story she escapes prison which is now the very beginning, and that she eventually (this is implied) ends up living in the MC's home in a hidden room, inside a closet.
1718775882778.png

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Oh no they changed her story as well as her body, every single woman are forced to join the military. This is pretty old picture but this is what the new redesign look like. I do hope you're joking, the look clearly would not have worked with her old story.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Oh no they changed her story as well as her body, every single woman are forced to join the military. This is pretty old picture but this is what the new redesign look like. I do hope you're joking, the look clearly would not have worked with her old story.
Never cared about that character, but I can understand why people who did are pissed. That's not even remotely the same.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I choose the goblin on the right and if you could hold the sausage that would be great.

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes