yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Well we all know and complain about the milking and taking so long but has anyone seen the redesigns? I've seen them way back when he was still on patreon and tbh I am not happy. While the art style has improved I dislike most of the decisions made for the main cast designs (or family) since in my opinion the old ones suited the character way better (exception however is Jazmin) and the new ones just kinda missed their mark. Funnily enough the side characters do seem to still keep their charm
I like most of the redesigns except where the characters are less thick. To each their own, though. Personally, I like most things that get away from stock Koikatsu as much as possible, and a lot of the initial designs, while quite good, still had a lot of that element I don't like in base Koikatsu designs. Snats has done a really good job in making the models his own with the redesign.

django009

Jun 29, 2017
My language is not English.
It's a shame about this game, I lasted at least three months paying the subscription and nothing has been advanced about the game, nothing has been announced about when it will release its next update. I think that if it wasn't restarted, it would continue with what it was in, it would be more advanced with the game and with the story. Well, those 3 months were when I was still posting on Patreon. It seems to me that Snack wants to do like DrPinkCake that releases one chapter per year, well that's what I interpreted on my part.

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a guide/walkthrough or smth of the original version? Because it just feels like I'm hitting a wall trying to progress
MakimaThonk.png

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a guide/walkthrough or smth of the original version? Because it just feels like I'm hitting a wall trying to progress
View attachment 3741491
There are "vague" hints/walkthrough in the game itself. Most of the time you just empty it out and if nothing progresses despite it being empty, some light exploration around the building would do.

Jul 2, 2022
is there an estimate how much content will be added?
quoting a previous post, snats claims there will be "50 sex scenes." i'm assuming this excludes the lewd stills of the numerous other characters that can be accessed from his phone. the hospital that was just a backdrop in the first version is now a full map in the upcoming version. so there are going to be more characters than just the doctor woman and trap nurse. you can also look at a previous post where it shows objectives on his phone and there are quite a few to go through. we'll also get to see the introduction to the home area at the end of the upcoming update.

which means judgement for Jeanne is still a few months down the line. to see if she's been converted to this shy and quirky nerdy girl she looks like instead of the gross weirdo coomer i followed this game for in the first place.

the protagonist's hospital room number is 666 btw. just want to point that out.

Dec 15, 2023
Why Jaiden has a cock dude :( I thought he was a girl as first and really like he yandere personality but turn out he is a futa boi so that means im gay right

madnoel

Formerly 'madvanced'
Feb 13, 2023
Why Jaiden has a cock dude :( I thought he was a girl as first and really like he yandere personality but turn out he is a futa boi so that means im gay right
These comments get tiring... Who cares if you like (girly) dick? Even if it were gay to simply like dick, who cares as well? If you find something cute/attractive, that's what matters, stop caring about labels and, honest to god, meaningless words.

Dec 15, 2023
These comments get tiring... Who cares if you like (girly) dick? Even if it were gay to simply like dick, who cares as well? If you find something cute/attractive, that's what matters, stop caring about labels and, honest to god, meaningless words.
Chill dude I’m just joking no want to offense someone but It would be be great if jaiden was a real girl but I still enjoy the game bruh and I still choose all futa options in this game,im just little suprise and unfamiliar that jaiden was a boi it will be great if the dev can add an options for us to toggle it off ( its my first time play futa tag so if I said somethings wrong please fixed it)

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Chill dude I’m just joking no want to offense someone but It would be be great if jaiden was a real girl but I still enjoy the game bruh and I still choose all futa options in this game,im just little suprise and unfamiliar that jaiden was a boi it will be great if the dev can add an options for us to toggle it off ( its my first time play futa tag so if I said somethings wrong please fixed it)
You have not understand the world of this game, you should try the old build to see in what world the game go. Its a world where women are the dominant sex (vulgar, virile, aggressive) and men are the weak sex, it is the women who whistle at the men, who hold the door for them, who pay to the restaurant, etc...
All the male will look like trap, small, cute and girly, all the femal will look like tomboy more tall and musculard than men. So if you want jaiden be a full girl, he will not look the same at all, more like jill.
So no i think jaiden will never be a full women...

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2023
You have not understand the world of this game, you should try the old build to see in what world the game go. Its a world where women are the dominant sex (vulgar, virile, aggressive) and men are the weak sex, it is the women who whistle at the men, who hold the door for them, who pay to the restaurant, etc...
All the male will look like trap, small, cute and girly, all the femal will look like tomboy more tall and musculard than men. So if you want jaiden be a full girl, he will not look the same at all, more like jill.
So no i think jaiden will never be a full women...
Thanks for explaining for me but I’m little suprising that jaiden is a boi at all and I still accept him as a boi it’s just surprising me

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes