Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The white soul at the beginning? You always turn her black.

She only shows up depending on your choices; right now I can't remember if it was only fucking her, or fucking two souls in heaven.
yeah so damn confusing hope there's a gallery unlocker eventually I don't know what other choices to do to unlock it think I'll just give up till the mod

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Dwl... Snats has one of the biggest audience and defenders on Paetron and Discord, Yet he cries about "No Motivation" well at this rate we won't see the next update until December the latest.
if thats true no one should support him, seing as he has alawys done 6 month ish updates i was not suprised the remake took 1year tho i thought maybe 8 months, but if his next update takes another year........

i have to think even the most stanch defenders have to get off of it, but right not its abouut right on seheudal for him the update came out jan 26 so i expect the update starting now to next months end

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Snat care he stop logging into this once everyone was ranting about the update.
View attachment 3688603

he also use to response and like messages on here. Go to page 2 to see. Once criticism started he stop coming on here and hiding in his discord surrounded by his royal knights.
i mean to be honest.......if i was a dev why the fuck would i care about what idionts who dont support me on a site like this think...

its not like f95 is some beta tester relm for sex games, its basically a pirate site, so he IS doing the right thing, by listing to ppl who care about the game (puts there money where there mouth is) .

you can think what you want, maybe he is milking, but i follwed this game for years, it takes him half a year to do any update, the only dissapointment is that year it took for the remake and it basicly had zero content, ill judge him after this update, if its still meager content, then ill prob wont come back to this game for a while.

Reactions: Slut-Man and elpe

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
i mean to be honest.......if i was a dev why the fuck would i care about what idionts who dont support me on a site like this think...

its not like f95 is some beta tester relm for sex games, its basically a pirate site, so he IS doing the right thing, by listing to ppl who care about the game (puts there money where there mouth is) .

you can think what you want, maybe he is milking, but i follwed this game for years, it takes him half a year to do any update, the only dissapointment is that year it took for the remake and it basicly had zero content, ill judge him after this update, if its still meager content, then ill prob wont come back to this game for a while.
Amen brother! I don't know how these filthy, disgusting degenerates can possibly criticize our massive dicked messiah. The mere THOUGHT of this infuriates me. By no means should he waste his perfect eyes on this monstrosity, the mere thought of the possibility should be blasphemy!

Our lord has clearly overcome the boundary of mortal knowledge. Unlike those... heathenistic companies who advertise on those grotesque websites like "Tweeter" and "YuTube", Snats has clearly seen through the trap. He does not need mere mortals to discover his game... NAY! FOR GOD HIMSELF SHALL BRING THE CHOSEN TO CHOKE ON THE GLORIOUS COCK OF SNATS!!!!

All hail Snats! Our lord and savior! For he is the only light in our lives! For his pubes are the delicacy that purifies the wicked! For he is my life and I LOVE YOU!

Where's my kool-aide?

Apr 29, 2020

Jokes on you calling this site a piracy site, this place is actually legal under official terms.
How do I know this? Cause university I go to's WIFI doesn't register this place as unofficial and 100% registers it as ok to enter and scroll through.

Sep 5, 2020

actually 4 updates took (0.2 to 0.5)3-4 months and 0.5 was 4 months and a few days. The last 2 updates (0.6 and 0.7) was the only one that took 6 months follow by the year. for the remake. Honestly i think hes burn out or dont have the passion to do it any more but love the money.

May 9, 2018
My God bro I just want the f****** update why are we still talking about this. Even if he is a milker what the hell can we do about it, he's not going to listen to anybody complaining. Unless we're just yelling at each other to vent our frustrations for not having the update and then in that case I totally get it

Nobody.Mkay

Jan 17, 2021
I hope Snats is just cooking really good because I remember someone mentioning the art difference between the remake and the classic and when I played both I was taken aback. Compared to the classic, the remake's animations are so much more polished and fluid, with there being greater detail. While there are some character designs I am gonna miss, especially the futa sibling and the buff sister, I hope that the new designs grow on me.

Still, I am PRAYING this does not go the same route Unlimited Pleasure took. That game was so great before the horrid remake destroyed everything and the dev began suffering from feature creep (focusing on random, non-main characters instead of redoing old scenes for mcs and putting them in the game). I really hope that we get a good update and that they become regular after.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes