Sep 5, 2020
So saw Danddel's aggro post and decided to check their activity, see if they are a troll or Snats rider (looks like a rider) but found a post back in june/july where apparently Snats said somethings that don't make sense for these updates to be taking so long. I know he mentions stuff about the how the prologue is just the hospital and what not but having all of this already done and saying all he had to do was import it into Renpy what really is the slowdown now? I'm tired and been dealing with some medical issues so I may be missing something but if he has this done and started almost a year ago now what's the actual hold up?
View attachment 3692678 View attachment 3692680
Good find forgot all about this part.
He probably going to say animation issue or his other generic answer like story related bugs he love to use.

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
So saw Danddel's aggro post and decided to check their activity, see if they are a troll or Snats rider (looks like a rider) but found a post back in june/july where apparently Snats said somethings that don't make sense for these updates to be taking so long. I know he mentions stuff about the how the prologue is just the hospital and what not but having all of this already done and saying all he had to do was import it into Renpy what really is the slowdown now? I'm tired and been dealing with some medical issues so I may be missing something but if he has this done and started almost a year ago now what's the actual hold up?
View attachment 3692678 View attachment 3692680
With all those delays and excuses I'm hoping the update (if it ever) would more to it cause if not then what's the point of waiting if it only takes 5 minutes to finish the game .

Reactions: chainedpanda

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
wait is there any evidence actually proving that he is actually working on the update or is he just blowing smoke up our ass

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
hes working on it hes just slow as hell and milking it for more money, and sends update images every few weeks of his progress for the next 20 minute update that probably wont even be the whole hospital

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
yeah tried it still didn't unlock must be something different
You have to get all the way to the scene before the second princess (I forget what her name is) and you'll encounter the soul again at the bridge/gate or whatever before her castle. I just set the variables for both paths to be active, and I think I changed some label jumps as well to get everything in one playthrough. But yea if you convert her to dark you should get it at that point in the course of normal play.

But the main reason I wanted to post is my current theory is still that he's redoing scenes with the main characters since the sprite-overlay stuff was dogshit IMO, and I'm assuming I'm not the only one who felt that way. Having an animation on a slide show background is such a copout of doing decent scene-setting and ruins immersion. Also maybe he's writing out the cringe Shonen anime style dialogue. If there's any other reason for such an insane delay I can't fathom anything that could be good faith besides his hard drives exploding again.

Carnage999

Dec 31, 2023
is there any way to progress the story in classic version??jazmine,jill,jeannie task page showing blank also i cant do any naughty things as they all keeps telling maybe later and (progress the story)
????how the fk should i progress the story and get to jazmine job??

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Good find forgot all about this part.
He probably going to say animation issue or his other generic answer like story related bugs he love to use.
i mean, i been following this for at least 2 or 3 years now....snats has always not not once took 6 months for an update, the lone exception to this is the remake that took a damn year.

idk if it was needed or not, or what, but his Cadance IS 6 months, expect an update this month and one around xmas or jan 4.... i only come back during this 6 month to check.

say he is milking or what ever, but he is consistent lol

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
wait is there any evidence actually proving that he is actually working on the update or is he just blowing smoke up our ass

i mean, if your new herem, snatz has always kept a 6 month or so update cycle, i think once we got one in 4 or 5 but i followed this game since it came out (mostly cuz i honstly do like the old story, and it looks great) i sub to patron for a year just for support, but besides the whole damn year it took for the remake, it takes him 6 months, so maybe 2 updates a year, but they were GOOD, but if this 1 year for just hell and some cheap heaven scenes says anything..........it aint good.

expect an update this month tho

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
does anyone know why it's a remake, is it just a sequel to the first one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Twisted World, I believe the remake was more a neccessity than a choice due to the dev losing the relevant files to the original and apparantly some problems were cropping up with model animations already so they decided to redo it from the ground up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Grad

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Twisted World, I believe the remake was more a neccessity than a choice due to the dev losing the relevant files to the original and apparantly some problems were cropping up with model animations already so they decided to redo it from the ground up.
I don't remember it being that reason

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Thats roughly the answer I got when I asked about. Just relaying what I got.
Reading some old notes in their patreon. And its not that they lost the files but rather they felt unsatisfied with the original designs now that he has now more experience in using the character creator and wanted to, as the dev said, " breaking that stupid and dumb look of the default koikatsu presets ". Other than that, I have read nothing else.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Reading some old notes in their patreon. And its not that they lost the files but rather they felt unsatisfied with the original designs now that he has now more experience in using the character creator and wanted to, as the dev said, " breaking that stupid and dumb look of the default koikatsu presets ". Other than that, I have read nothing else.
The new ones aren't doing the old one justice, the only problem was the Mom's boobs and that was it.

Reactions: Chris2041 and B2B2

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You have to get all the way to the scene before the second princess (I forget what her name is) and you'll encounter the soul again at the bridge/gate or whatever before her castle. I just set the variables for both paths to be active, and I think I changed some label jumps as well to get everything in one playthrough. But yea if you convert her to dark you should get it at that point in the course of normal play.

But the main reason I wanted to post is my current theory is still that he's redoing scenes with the main characters since the sprite-overlay stuff was dogshit IMO, and I'm assuming I'm not the only one who felt that way. Having an animation on a slide show background is such a copout of doing decent scene-setting and ruins immersion. Also maybe he's writing out the cringe Shonen anime style dialogue. If there's any other reason for such an insane delay I can't fathom anything that could be good faith besides his hard drives exploding again.
I don't understand what to do to convert her to dark

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes