wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
He doesn't need to create any characters or scenes since he already spent a year making all the characters and scenes to make updating faster so that definitely isn't slowing him down. If he's only making 10 scenes a month and based on the scenes we've already seen in the past update then he really isn't caring much for this project despite it making him a living since there has never been any mention of a job or he really is still incompetent with everything else besides creating characters and never bothered to learn to do any of the other aspects of game development faster. Or everyone is right and he really is just being lazy and milking as he knows at the end of the day he's gonna get his money regardless of how much or how little he does, at this point I am now seeing all three as possible
I don't know how hard it is to make these scenes, I certainly don't think he's putting in a 40 hour work week, but I think the scenes are undoubtedly better than before. I don't play many of the koikatsu model games but most of them look stiff and very basic in comparison.

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
I want to ask, does snatsgame also sell the koikatsu scene from the twisted world game? I know the basics of this game from koikatsu and I'm also a koikatsu player

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
dont go back and forth with him he is a snat defender and will spread lies. We all know how snat use to work compare to now. Dont waste your time
I'm absolutely a Snats hater. But, I think I can corroborate the claim. Snats absolutely used to include a fairly substantial amount of content in the first few released. I don't know for certain if it was 100+, and I suspect whatever numbers were boosted by TV commercials, but I still claim that it was a pretty substantial amount of content that was on par with some of the more respected devs.

I also feel like dev time was faster back then too, but could be wrong.

Jaydon2000

Oct 20, 2021
We probably won't see an updade until August, probably will go off radar and then fast-forward it's "Christmas Again" only to hear Snats say "This update will contain more animation and content than ever before". Only for us to wait more months.. This cycle will continue until it reaches summer again!

Reactions: jenseltersquats
Sep 5, 2020
I'm absolutely a Snats hater. But, I think I can corroborate the claim. Snats absolutely used to include a fairly substantial amount of content in the first few released. I don't know for certain if it was 100+, and I suspect whatever numbers were boosted by TV commercials, but I still claim that it was a pretty substantial amount of content that was on par with some of the more respected devs.

I also feel like dev time was faster back then too, but could be wrong.
if you go to kemeno it will show you are right and update for this game came out faster than now. Started at every 3 months to every 6 months and the last update taking a year.

He also gave weekly dev-updates. Now he update whenever he feel like it.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
2794ed4697904a9f83c82006d39dd07c.jpg

Does anyone know what this locked replay is I thought it was one of the demons but eventually the game keeps saying there is no one no matter which path I take

Floofin253

Mar 8, 2021
Its the corrupted white soul turned dark soul, if you chose lewdness option at the beginning with her, choose the charm one instead. Unless you did that already then yep dont know.

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes