S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It is still biological since the body's DNA doesn't get replaced with the MC's, only the soul of the MC replaces the original owner's (who's called Jonathan). It's better they aren't his original family, because he's a normal man corrupting a family in a parallel earth with reversed gender roles.
I never said it wasn't biological.

But the entire appeal of incest games to me is the fucking of the MCs family. This is not that. It's some random family.
Fine MC will have to corrupt the family because he'll need to accumulate lust magic or whatever. Corruption isn't really my think in the majority of cases, certainly when it's the kind that's leading into mindbreaking and degridation ect. The loss of innocence and willingness to commit incest etc is great, but beyond that eh.

Btw, the MC not wanting to swallow cum makes sense since he won't swallow, receive dick, or touch it or the balls (and Ariadne doesn't count because it's for humour)
Then what on earth is the point of having the option to turn on or off Futa and Femboy content? Like if MC isn't going to do anything with them? It's pointless. And just to state what should be obvious, fucking another guy in the ass, or having them suck you off, is in no way a straight action. You do that and you're bi or gay. So what's the point of having those options if they don't do anything?

Also, on a combination note, if what you say is accurate,

1. We can't sexually interact with other guys, or the futa, to any equal degree, and
2. The father of the corpse we puppet will be involved in things

Then we can assume a degree of NTR to be getting added to the game, regardless of how you want to spin it. Like if there's no option to have the father or anyone else not involved, and it's forced, it's not good.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I never said it wasn't biological.

But the entire appeal of incest games to me is the fucking of the MCs family. This is not that. It's some random family.
Fine MC will have to corrupt the family because he'll need to accumulate lust magic or whatever. Corruption isn't really my think in the majority of cases, certainly when it's the kind that's leading into mindbreaking and degridation ect. The loss of innocence and willingness to commit incest etc is great, but beyond that eh.

Then what on earth is the point of having the option to turn on or off Futa and Femboy content? Like if MC isn't going to do anything with them? It's pointless. And just to state what should be obvious, fucking another guy in the ass, or having them suck you off, is in no way a straight action. You do that and you're bi or gay. So what's the point of having those options if they don't do anything?

Also, on a combination note, if what you say is accurate,

1. We can't sexually interact with other guys, or the futa, to any equal degree, and
2. The father of the corpse we puppet will be involved in things

Then we can assume a degree of NTR to be getting added to the game, regardless of how you want to spin it. Like if there's no option to have the father or anyone else not involved, and it's forced, it's not good.
A bi man not wanting to do anything to another man's genitals, but to only fuck him and perhaps kiss isn't illogical and exists in real life
They are his biologically family regardless if he wasn't born in it. You are still getting what you want lol
The parents are divorced so the MC isn't going to cuck his second father

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A bi man not wanting to do anything to another man's genitals, but to only fuck him and perhaps kiss isn't illogical and exists in real life
They are his biologically family regardless if he wasn't born in it. You are still getting what you want lol
The parents are divorced so the MC isn't going to cuck his second father
That comment about bi men is an incredibly weak and pathetic excuse. Yea there are people like that, but It's incredibly rare. And invoking it in an adult game like this is just stupid regardless of what you or anyone else says or thinks.
The vast majority of bisexual men aren't how you describe, I for am certainly not. Hell, this reminds of the pathetically cowardly straight guys who won't kiss their girlfriends after getting a blowjob unless she brushes her teeth and uses mouthwash.

I'm not arguing that it's not biological incest. It's not EMOTIONAL incest on the side of the MC. MC doesn't know or care about any of these people. They are not his family. Yes yes, they are biologically his family. But MC has no memories of these people, no bonds or anything. They might as well actually be his landlady and housemates.

We're not going to cuck the father, but you said the father is going to be involved, so they're going to be cucking us, because I'm getting less and less hopeful for how this game is going to go the more you reply.

At the minimum this won't be a true harem game, and more a free for all by the sound of it. Like I have no problem with people in my harem playing internally, but this game sounds like a fucking mess

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
That comment about bi men is an incredibly weak and pathetic excuse. Yea there are people like that, but It's incredibly rare. And invoking it in an adult game like this is just stupid regardless of what you or anyone else says or thinks.
The vast majority of bisexual men aren't how you describe, I for am certainly not. Hell, this reminds of the pathetically cowardly straight guys who won't kiss their girlfriends after getting a blowjob unless she brushes her teeth and uses mouthwash.

I'm not arguing that it's not biological incest. It's not EMOTIONAL incest on the side of the MC. MC doesn't know or care about any of these people. They are not his family. Yes yes, they are biologically his family. But MC has no memories of these people, no bonds or anything. They might as well actually be his landlady and housemates.

We're not going to cuck the father, but you said the father is going to be involved, so they're going to be cucking us, because I'm getting less and less hopeful for how this game is going to go the more you reply.

At the minimum this won't be a true harem game, and more a free for all by the sound of it. Like I have no problem with people in my harem playing internally, but this game sounds like a fucking mess
It's a fact, not an excuse, and it's fiction so it wouldn't matter if it never happens in real life. Enough on this.
Joseph won't be cucking the MC

Reactions: Taquitosensual

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know if there's going to be any incest at all in this remake, but from the ending of this remake update, I'm glad to see that the faux canon incest has been removed.

I do have to say though, this remake much like it's original are one of those games that makes next to no sense having a straight MC as opposed to a bisexual one. Like, fine I guess you can stretch the straightness if the player has sexual content with futa and femboys turned off, but if you have them turned on, there is no excuse for the player character not to be bisexual. Like, it's pretty annoying to have my MC complain about not wanting to swallow someones cum because "that would be gay", after I specifically turned on both Futa and Femboy content.

Having MC realize they're bisexual after coming back to life would be accecptable, but sticking with "I'm straight" will just be moronic long term.
By traditional sexuality concepts you'd be right. However, modern sexuality is far more complex then this. The protagonist is attracted to femininity, their gender is secondary in this case. Furthermore, the game treats all other characters as female, regardless of rather or not they have a dick. That's enough justification for the MC to be straight.

I myself am straight. But, I can get off to male on trans, or male on futa, regardless of rather or not they have a dick. However, the moment the male is on the gives a BJ, or worse, takes it up the ass, I'm completely done. I've lost all interest in the content at that point. I can even enjoy SOME trap, especially if the character is treated like a female. The reason is simply because in my eyes they are female, their dicks are just an accessory, not their identity.

Furthermore, if the MC was bi, it would be a major turn off for the majority of the community. Having dicks is already a reason why many avoid this game, but a protagonist who is attracted to penis? That'd be an absolute killer. Even though the dom/sub argument is true for real life, ignoring expectations is dumb.

Once the player is made bisexual, certain characters, primarily the traps, would be officially recognized as male. They would no longer be treated as female, otherwise being bisexual is pointless. Furthermore, the moment we treat them as male, the possibility the protagonist being on the receiving end of a dick becomes a very real expectation.

So, to summarize, it makes sense for the character to be straight, and making them bi would be detrimental to the game.

Apr 29, 2020
Reading all this complaining in regards to the MC's sexual attraction is gonna be bound to fry my brain, his body's now that of an Incubus people, it's perfectly valid that his libido would be at maximum overdrive since Succubi and Incubi are nutorious for being literal sex demons with no limits, no reason to try and down play this on a game where femboy's can dominate women who are taller than them due to the latter being the males in the reversed role world.

Reactions: shogun_87

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
I don't know if there's going to be any incest at all in this remake, but from the ending of this remake update, I'm glad to see that the faux canon incest has been removed.

I do have to say though, this remake much like it's original are one of those games that makes next to no sense having a straight MC as opposed to a bisexual one. Like, fine I guess you can stretch the straightness if the player has sexual content with futa and femboys turned off, but if you have them turned on, there is no excuse for the player character not to be bisexual. Like, it's pretty annoying to have my MC complain about not wanting to swallow someones cum because "that would be gay", after I specifically turned on both Futa and Femboy content.

Having MC realize they're bisexual after coming back to life would be accecptable, but sticking with "I'm straight" will just be moronic long term.
I think it's funny, personally. It reminds me of the 'just bros being dudes' meme. People who think this way are a real thing as far as I know lol.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Has there been any actual progress reported on the dev log and quick preview or just more non-sense and things that could be but no end in sight. Feeling like Snats is just posting for the sake of posting and talking circles.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Has there been any actual progress reported on the dev log and quick preview or just more non-sense and things that could be but no end in sight. Feeling like Snats is just posting for the sake of posting and talking circles.
In this thread!?
Depends on who you ask, and what you, yourself would consider an identifier of progress

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
If you trust the devlog posted on April 30th it said 31/50 scenes are done. Heaven and hell was released in January and assuming, probably wrongly, then it took him 3 months to make those scenes. Following the logic of 10 scenes a month he should be at ~40/50 now, not taking into account that creating the locations and characters probably made the earlier scenes take longer to make.
Can someone experienced in Koikatsu scene maker tell me how difficult it is to make custom scenes? Assuming Snats doesn't just use the default/premade animations and locations

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
If you trust the devlog posted on April 30th it said 31/50 scenes are done. Heaven and hell was released in January and assuming, probably wrongly, then it took him 3 months to make those scenes. Following the logic of 10 scenes a month he should be at ~40/50 now, not taking into account that creating the locations and characters probably made the earlier scenes take longer to make.
Can someone experienced in Koikatsu scene maker tell me how difficult it is to make custom scenes? Assuming Snats doesn't just use the default/premade animations and locations
It was at 40/50 on the 17th and at this date, it's unknown

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
He doesn't need to create any characters or scenes since he already spent a year making all the characters and scenes to make updating faster so that definitely isn't slowing him down. If he's only making 10 scenes a month and based on the scenes we've already seen in the past update then he really isn't caring much for this project despite it making him a living since there has never been any mention of a job or he really is still incompetent with everything else besides creating characters and never bothered to learn to do any of the other aspects of game development faster. Or everyone is right and he really is just being lazy and milking as he knows at the end of the day he's gonna get his money regardless of how much or how little he does, at this point I am now seeing all three as possible

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes