BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
im fuvking demons only in this remake update.is there any way to get into living world?
Nope. The end of the current version of the remake is your character waking up in the hospital.... To be more precise, in the morgue..... In a body bag.

Jaydon2000

Oct 20, 2021
I'm sure the excuse is something along the lines of "the internet is criti... I mean harassing me endlessly. It's greatly impacting my mental health and I haven't found the motivation to work."
Dwl... Snats has one of the biggest audience and defenders on Paetron and Discord, Yet he cries about "No Motivation" well at this rate we won't see the next update until December the latest.

Reactions: jenseltersquats

danddel

Jun 13, 2017
Dwl... Snats has one of the biggest audience and defenders on Paetron and Discord, Yet he cries about "No Motivation" well at this rate we won't see the next update until December the latest.
i am in the discord and he had never posted some shit like "no motivation" and i think snats dont give a shit what this thread say about the game

Sep 5, 2020
i am in the discord and he had never posted some shit like "no motivation" and i think snats dont give a shit what this thread say about the game
Snat care he stop logging into this once everyone was ranting about the update.
1717127483597.png

he also use to response and like messages on here. Go to page 2 to see. Once criticism started he stop coming on here and hiding in his discord surrounded by his royal knights.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Snat care he stop logging into this once everyone was ranting about the update.
View attachment 3688603

he also use to response and like messages on here. Go to page 2 to see. Once criticism started he stop coming on here and hiding in his discord surrounded by his royal knights.
Snats hasn't cared about this site a long time ago, so this isn't new. He believes that any criticism everyone here is done by trolls, nothing more. I had a whole thing with him and his Discord you can read about it starting on page 47 where I mention I got banned on Discord.

If I remember right, it all started because someone leaked the update early and Discord got pissed off. I said something in defense of F95 and got banned. What followed was like a 12 hour shit show of Discord trash talking everyone and Snats inevitably claiming that he doesn't like the site and called everyone trolls.

Eitherway, my initial joke wasn't directed at Snats specifically, it was more about a commentary on the current landscape and excuse that many defenders make as to why games are getting abandoned. It's my bad for not clarifying.

Sep 5, 2020
Snats hasn't cared about this site a long time ago, so this isn't new. He believes that any criticism everyone here is done by trolls, nothing more. I had a whole thing with him and his Discord you can read about it starting on page 47 where I mention I got banned on Discord.

If I remember right, it all started because someone leaked the update early and Discord got pissed off. I said something in defense of F95 and got banned. What followed was like a 12 hour shit show of Discord trash talking everyone and Snats inevitably claiming that he doesn't like the site and called everyone trolls.

Eitherway, my initial joke wasn't directed at Snats specifically, it was more about a commentary on the current landscape and excuse that many defenders make as to why games are getting abandoned. It's my bad for not clarifying.
im with you bro i honestly think he will abandon the twisted world project and start a new one watch. idk when but watch.

Last edited:

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
im with you bro i honestly think he will abandon the twisted world project and start a new one watch. idk when but watch.
nope he knows if he did that he would lose all funding so what is most likely to happen is that he will keep saying false promises and make progress updates while having no evidence just to keep a abandon tag not being placed and keeping patreon supporters

Reactions: themastertasker

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
wait other than the devs of twisted world, summertime saga, and sexnote is there any other devs that are just collecting patreon money without doing anything?

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
wait other than the devs of twisted world, summertime saga, and sexnote is there any other devs that are just collecting patreon money without doing anything?
So, funny you should mention Summertime Saga. It has a new update, they finally after two years finished working on the engine(?) and updating the art. Now the game has been released, with 90% of the content gone and them promising to re-add the content every two months as they finish updating it. Sounds kinda like DC restarted the game and is gonna take his time releasing updates, kinda sounding familiar on this board.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
So saw Danddel's aggro post and decided to check their activity, see if they are a troll or Snats rider (looks like a rider) but found a post back in june/july where apparently Snats said somethings that don't make sense for these updates to be taking so long. I know he mentions stuff about the how the prologue is just the hospital and what not but having all of this already done and saying all he had to do was import it into Renpy what really is the slowdown now? I'm tired and been dealing with some medical issues so I may be missing something but if he has this done and started almost a year ago now what's the actual hold up?
image.png Captura_de_pantalla_59.png

Reactions: themastertasker

Carnage999

Dec 31, 2023
is there any way to progress the story in classic version??jazmine,jill,jeannie task page showing blank also i cant do any naughty things as they all keeps telling maybe later and (progress the story)

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
is the game dead or what? I swear i remember hearing hospital should be next month, but 4 months passed by

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes