Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
A lot of people did, she was actually voted for the most popular character in the game. When the first redesign came out, there were a lot of complaints, to the point where the creator tried to make her look more like the original, so Snate brought back a similar hair style but It's still not Jeanne.

Of course this was on a poll, people will most likely vote for this one but eh..
Is she still the late night type of gamer who only sleep at daytime? Or did they change her lore?

Dec 15, 2023
There is absolutely nothing surprising about it, if you paid attention to the world building setup.

If anything, he's the textbook definition of what a boy is in that universe, alongside the MC (at least the old model... RIP).

Not a single woman in the game looks like that and it's pretty clear from the start.
I knew that alr dude at the beginning they called him i thought it was some error but later i realized it im just thinking that is a girl model but its for a dude that why im suprising and now im accepting the truth and enjoying the game

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes