Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
A lot of people did, she was actually voted for the most popular character in the game. When the first redesign came out, there were a lot of complaints, to the point where the creator tried to make her look more like the original, so Snate brought back a similar hair style but It's still not Jeanne.

Of course this was on a poll, people will most likely vote for this one but eh..
Is she still the late night type of gamer who only sleep at daytime? Or did they change her lore?

Dec 15, 2023
There is absolutely nothing surprising about it, if you paid attention to the world building setup.

If anything, he's the textbook definition of what a boy is in that universe, alongside the MC (at least the old model... RIP).

Not a single woman in the game looks like that and it's pretty clear from the start.
I knew that alr dude at the beginning they called him i thought it was some error but later i realized it im just thinking that is a girl model but its for a dude that why im suprising and now im accepting the truth and enjoying the game

Jimmyjamx22

Donor
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone know a way to turn the text "noise" off? good lord does it ruin the immersion. All the other stuff is fine, that damn text noise is just super annoying and high pitched too.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
wait other than the devs of twisted world, summertime saga, and sexnote is there any other devs that are just collecting patreon money without doing anything?
Even Sexnote recently did an update in last couple months didn't they? Maybe that's why Snats is suddenly showing examples of him actually working recently when even other notoriously slow devs are doing stuff.

So anyone know what this is?

View attachment 3715648
Stalling. It's stalling.

First it was Jan/Feb for hospital, then I joked saying Q2... and there's a week left until July so... :KEK:

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
not gonna lie, this is a sad state of affairs. I played the new "prologue" and aside from some great concepts, it was a slog, who asked for this, I wish the person who was making the VN version was able to finish, the main game was starting to be a slog in the normal way but this new stuff is ridiculous, and its only the beginning.

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Son, you might want to take a seat, it's going to be a long wait.
Just a running gag. Compared to Dr. Bones and Icstor, Snats somewhat tamed for updating the game just hoping it doesn't end up like those 2 or any devs that just wants to milk money while making excuses that doesn't make sense. But for now I'll just come back a month or few months then post another date without update XD.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Just a running gag. Compared to Dr. Bones and Icstor, Snats somewhat tamed for updating the game just hoping it doesn't end up like those 2 or any devs that just wants to milk money while making excuses that doesn't make sense. But for now I'll just come back a month or few months then post another date without update XD.
I mean that was the entire reason for the rework in the first remake was to fleece people. He was going to finish the "first part" and then do a upgraded game for the second part of the game. Dude realized he could scam his supporters instead.

He even got like 20ish people to shell out $150 each for a custom character that likely will only be in one or two scenes, or even just a quick few images from a single scene in studio for a commercial on the TV (all of which along with virtually every other character now have three near identical body types based on if futa/female/male... Jeanne anyone???) allowing him to delay and drag out the releases of each bit of content until he catches up to 0.7.2... because he has to include those character after all, you know?

Aute

May 21, 2022
To be honest, I was shocked when I saw MC's new image. It's really bad! MC used to be a very cute image, but this new image looks like a street thug who does nothing all day. He is not cute at all!I really hope someone can tell me this isn't true or that Snats made a new image of MC!!!
:oops: c727bf2ff1e87aaf3e22b1ae6d6ad67e88d36404ed9025a629a065494707693d.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes