secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
exactly his point...

You can have a game, and people that don't like it will come say damn I would have liked this art style or storyteller but focused on my fetish. As long as people aren't yelling at the dev, demanding they focus on x fetish over y, there's no reason to get into arguments.

Basically, don't shit in my dinner plate and tell me to stop complaining because there's still plenty of steak
I was actually reacting to the "Dev are always trying to get every tag in their games and it never works." Think this one works just fine.

Coming into threads and saying: "Damn this game would be great for me if they just did this instead of that" is fine, however. I did that with School of Lust the other day.

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
I was gonna try this game since the trans/trap stuff is avoidable. But then I read that if I skip this content I will be missing a good amount of content. This is why I don't play games that have content I hate even if it is skippable. Why play a game where a large or good amount of content is a waste to me. Dev are always trying to get every tag in their games and it never works. (n)
You will be missing out on that amazing goth girl that was added.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
If you skip content, you'll miss content ..... yeah, no fucking shit.
Perhaps the point was that, in many cases, skipping such content doesn't have a significant effect on the story (often because there isn't much content of that type in those games).

While futa/Trans and trap aren't my things, developers should create the games that interest them; if that's what floats this dev's boat, then that what he should work with.

Personally, I am one of those who get tired of posts saying, "Hey, if you'd just add in my favorite fetishes, and tone down the ones I don't like, this would be a good game." I can understand the desire to have a creator whose writing or art is enjoyable, but whose subject matter is not. But suggesting major changes of direction in terms of fetishes just barely makes more sense than telling someone writing a typical high school/college-based story that they should change it to be a space opera set on a spaceship, with no school involved.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes