eddk

Dec 2, 2017
Update was good, had a ton of content, although there were definitely a few bugs it was still playable. I'm not a huge fan of the branching scenes since I have to go re-load saves in order to see everything but its a minor af nitpick.

Reactions: DBAV

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This would work better if it dropped the redundant demon/angel and isekai stuff. There's something sad about the family being so happy to see the protagonist but it's not him, it's an imposter, the person they care about is dead. Could easily be changed to just waking up from a coma and carry on.

Edit: even some dimensional nonsense to see the son travelled to another world when in a coma, this is really him and forgot.

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
I am getting an error when I try to unzip the file from mediafire, anyone else getting this? Haven't been able to test with the other download links yet.

Edit: UPLOADHAVEN gives me a 404 error when I try to download the file, and it will take until tomorrow to fully download from mega because of the 5GB limit

MaxPowers16

Nov 15, 2018
I am getting an error when I try to unzip the file from mediafire, anyone else getting this? Haven't been able to test with the other download links yet.

Edit: UPLOADHAVEN gives me a 404 error when I try to download the file, and it will take until tomorrow to fully download from mega because of the 5GB limit
im having that same problem with the mediafire, now im trying the uploadhaven link to see what happens

EDIT it was my extractor all along.. try extracting with winrar, it works

Last edited:

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The update is kinda like the last few seasons of game of thrones. You can immediately tell when the 0.5 ends and 0.6 starts. Some decent animations not going to lie but most of the new content feels very - idk - bland. Feels very rushed especially with the forced linear story with the "Go to bed at midnight".

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes