-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Really promising game and even though futa and traps aren't really my thing i don't have a problem with it (and it's avoidable, as far as i can tell), as long as they don't try to stick it in MC's ass
For now i'll give it a good 8.5/10, when there will be more content i'll probably write a definitive review
I'll be on the look out for the next releases

Reactions: BaasB

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The mom genes are too strong.
I think Dev and the game did explain about the reason is that the Twisted world's universe was a little different than a normal world, is that male in that world for some reason slowly losing their manhood and become more feminine and shotalize and some even become futas aka have female body but with penis
The kid that MC taking over his body was the same as Jaiden before, but because he was "special" so the moment he's possessing him his penis grew massive and he look least girly than other tomgirls of that world

thewonderousl

Dec 21, 2018
Well, futa is my thing and I'm glad it's in the game. I also like that you can avoid the content if you don't like it, for me it was the trap content. However, I will not support any decision that involves reducing or removing current or upcoming futa content from the game. Our community is too small for us to be losing out on content and believe this is a fine compromise. On my last note, I respect the person that uploaded the game even if the futa content wasn't their thing.

To the dev: Keep doing your thing, if you want to add more futa content, by all means go for it and I know I'm not alone on this.

Reactions: Entrery and Nessiah

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So.. we have sex with someone in this update?
In the previous one we had sex with a doctor. It was good. :D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So.. we have sex with someone in this update?
In the previous one we had sex with a doctor. It was good. :D
No sex in this update I'm afraid, just lot of teasing and non penetration sex scenes. I think he want to save those juicy sex action for later
So let me get this straight, part of the story is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Discount evil mastermind much?
Most likely big boss knowing full well she was a failure and an idiot so he/she want only her to go after MC so that she will be raped by him as punishment....and maybe because he/she didn't actually give a shit if demons got loose as typical arrogance angels and god like being acted in anime/manga, thinking even if shit gone badly they would still have enough power to stop it without a second thought it would backfire very bad if something more powerful than them appear and make a move

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah I mean it's not like the demons can really do anything right now. The mc can help them breaking the seal but even that will take time. The demons get their energy from having sex and they said they have been unable to have sex for centuries now. So they are pretty weak, it is still kind of dumb on the angels part to only send one angel to find the mc but arrogance can make people or in this case angels, do pretty dumb stuff.
Yeah! Like a starving prisoner just get out of his cell, even if he was free he won't have enough power to do anything until being full again. Beside plot in adult games need to be simple and full of holes for the story to be progress, have the boss send a group of skillful angels to go after our MC would end the game very fast

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am very curious to see how hard it will be for the mc to seduce the traps. With this update we can see that is pretty easy for him to seduce girls, but I don't know if it will be that easy for the traps. They are very playful with each other but it didn't seem like they were sexually attracted to the mc.
Well! I think Jaiden and his friends already giving him lot of "greenlight" and show that they actually won't mind to be his "lovers", the problem I think is MC himself still didn't have that much of interest toward those traps and tomgirls yet. Maybe in the future the guy will accept the idea of being bi by having relationship with both side, for now he was still in denial and need lot of more push before go after Jaiden's ass

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Jaiden I think has feelings for the mc, but I don't think that is the case with the friends. The way I saw it, was like girls IRL act towards each other, for girls it's normal to be very touchy with each other. But I agree that at this point the mc seems to not have that much interest in the traps yet.
Jaiden totally love his brother, lot of time you can see and feel that he was flirting with him by those poses, the talk and even wearing sexy clothes but MC didn't caught it at all (or know but still not so sure if it was right). Jaiden friends like you said was act touchy and love pranking MC like how girl do, but I think they would love to be his "sex friend" if MC aren't in denial and keep pushing like how he's doing with other members of the family
Maybe the next update we could have some more choices to determine MC sexual preferences once and for all and after that we will finally got Jaiden heart and ass

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Damn, full update with patch already out? Was prepared to wait for a week for the public version but I'll take it!

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Jaiden totally love his brother, lot of time you can see and feel that he was flirting with him by those poses, the talk and even wearing sexy clothes but MC didn't caught it at all (or know but still not so sure if it was right). Jaiden friends like you said was act touchy and love pranking MC like how girl do, but I think they would love to be his "sex friend" if MC aren't in denial and keep pushing like how he's doing with other members of the family
Maybe the next update we could have some more choices to determine MC sexual preferences once and for all and after that we will finally got Jaiden heart and ass
I think the dev already presented us how is this going to work with the bath choice, in the future I'm sure we will get choices like "have a date with xxx""don't have a date with xxx" with the pertinent icons if it's trap or futa, so the player can choose to see the scene.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I guess I need to go to Best Buy and see if they have a Horny Station™, since I can't get my hands on a PS5 or Series X/S.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes