thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think the dev already presented us how is this going to work with the bath choice, in the future I'm sure we will get choices like "have a date with xxx""don't have a date with xxx" with the pertinent icons if it's trap or futa, so the player can choose to see the scene.
Wish we got a little more choices in those moment, like with Jaiden or Mom bath scene we could have some choice like wash his/her back or touch his/her ass or like with Jill workout we could have some more touchy touchy with her

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Wish we got a little more choices in those moment, like with Jaiden or Mom bath scene we could have some choice like wash his/her back or touch his/her ass or like with Jill workout we could have some more touchy touchy with her
It's his first day at home let's take things slowly, those teasing scenes are also fun, even in an inverted morals world you just don't go from virginal boy to bitch in a day, that makes the game boring so teasing scenes and troubles to get the girl are also appreciated.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's his first day at home let's take things slowly, those teasing scenes are also fun, even in an inverted morals world you just don't go from virginal boy to bitch in a day, that makes the game boring so teasing scenes and troubles to get the girl are also appreciated.
Hmmmm you're right, it was more fun to take time and slowly progressing things. Just feel weird that MC was very quick to make his move on the women/futa of the house but not with Jaiden, maybe because of "not into traps...yet" and because Dev want to save him for later updates

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
I think I found a bug when I put the game in full screen mode, the mouse disappears it can be used, but it is not visible.
Same issue here...if you press alt/tab it actually appears for a while after returning in the game...or sometimes at least it flashes for a couple of times so I was able to guess where it was...anyway it needs to be fixed. (y)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I like my boobs big but I am not that fond of extreme hourglass waists like depicted in this Game.
But looking through the thread it seems the game itself seems pretty fun.

Maybe I will give it a try.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
True also just because the men and women roles are reversed, that doesn't mean that they would be ok with incest. Relationships with family members are still taboo in that world. It wouldn't make sense if he just started fucking everyone in the house.
No wonder why the mom was so against MC when he was flirting with her, at least Jill and Jeanne was okay with it but let see how the story goes in the future
And I agreed with you that it would lose the fun it we jump straight into sex with every members of the house, better have some teasing and prepare for the main course and prolong that moment a little bit to make it worth the effort in the end

halil123

May 23, 2017
How come the best butt animation I have ever seen is on a trap :(

I really liked the game btw. There's a lot of content even if you skip trap, futa etc.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
How come the best butt animation I have ever seen is on a trap :(

I really liked the game btw. There's a lot of content even if you skip trap, futa etc.
This is one of the few games where you should go with "I'm a straight guy, but that ass was so good I'll let myself go" kind of thinking, beside even if those futa/trap content was avoidable it was a lot of scenes and story being skipped and would make the game much more shorter

halil123

May 23, 2017
This is one of the few games where you should go with "I'm a straight guy, but that ass was so good I'll let myself go" kind of thinking, beside even if those futa/trap content was avoidable it was a lot of scenes and story being skipped and would make the game much more shorter
It looks like the dev uses female models with dicks attached. I wish there was a choice in the beginning that made all traps into females, but I see how much more work that would be.

Reactions: RogMR

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It looks like the dev uses female models with dicks attached. I wish there was a choice in the beginning that made all traps into females, but I see how much more work that would be.
Most likely for the future All female patch, it would be easier to edit out the penis and replace it with vaginal than change the entire model from boy to girl. Beside in the game "lore" the male in that world have feminine body because of women dominate so that was the reason why tomgirls was basically young girls with dick but.....HEY....at least they look sexy and not machos or it would be bad for the eyes more

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
so happy with the update but then i read that it will convert into a point&click game. tbh i like this style, story+options :p but i will keep playing this no matter what

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, this game is so amazingly erotic in the way that MC is seducing all of the LIs around him. It's this weird... wholesome corruption that is so fucking great!

Sure, he's pushing the boundaries with them constantly but he is so unabashedly cute about it and they are so obviously into it that it makes the whole thing so much fun and so hot.

MC's new family is so sexy, from the inhumanly busty MILF mom, to the musclebound Jock sis, to the otaku Futa sis (she does have a vagina, right?), to the PAWT twin bro (phat ass white trap).

I absolutely want to see MC with them all. Hell, I want to see trap bro choking on futa sis' cock while MC stretches out trap bro's boipussy.

Add in the extra fun of the side characters PLUS the extra extra fun of the dreamteam demons and this story keeps getting better and better.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes