Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
That cover image made me laugh wayyy too hard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, def wasn't expecting those flying balloons

Jun 10, 2018
OMG! This is the best thing ever. The game was already awesome and Jaiden will forever have my heart, I'm in love with him, but when MC's friends (the so called "boys") showed up, and I finally got that all men look like that in this 'twisted world'..........man, I wanna live in that world, that is the best world that a person could imagine. Thank you dev, you're the best!:love::p:devilish:
P.S. I don't fell like trap-dom\josou seme is even an option here(although I wouldn't mind), but futa-on-male seems much more likely. If not MC, at least other males definitely could be dominated by futas......and I want that so much)))

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know, but I like Jeanne more than Jaiden.

The scene with her was both funny and hot. :LOL: And that BJ..:love:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't know, but I like Jeanne more than Jaiden.

The scene with her was both funny and hot. :LOL: And that BJ..:love:
I like both equally, but would favor Jaiden a little more because of his shiny and round ass (make you want to slap and put your face to it, bet it would be as good as women's boobs)

Reactions: Qmil679

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
Cute game. The player character seems kind of evil though, not sure how to feel about that.

Scene with Lars when?

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
incest patch doesnt work i put it in and it keeps saying friends is there a fix?
Hi, i had the same issue as you, i solved it by first deleting everything in the "Saves" folder, then reapplying the Patch and then starting a new Game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wouldn't say that the mc is evil, he is very perverted, but he isn't really trying to hurt anyone.
I think he was decent, not evil but not entirely good either. He want to help the demons to break free from the seals but consider until now we can see how nice they are compare to the angels being assholes so it show that MC was a good guy, but at the same time he's love sex a lot too so when having a chance to fuck and having sex with as many women/boys as he wanted then who wouldn't want to taking advantage with it?

Reactions: Badjourasmix

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
I think he was decent, not evil but not entirely good either. He want to help the demons to break free from the seals but consider until now we can see how nice they are compare to the angels being assholes so it show that MC was a good guy, but at the same time he's love sex a lot too so when having a chance to fuck and having sex with as many women/boys as he wanted then who wouldn't want to taking advantage with it?
I don't know, the scene with Jazmin was quite manipulative from his part, can't call that good. Helping the demons just furthers his own goal of fucking around, so i can't say that is a sign of the purity he should have. I believe that we'll need to see a lot more of his good side before i can get behind the "lost soul" part of the plot.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
>time to login f95zone and check out what's the latest
>"wouldn't it be great if the second version of Twisted World came out, man"
>sees Twisted world
>surprised_pikachu.jpg

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
I don't know what this game's about but those are some BIG tatas and badonkadonks.

And just because of that I'm gonna try it out

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Upon reading a post that said the gay content was avoidable I tried it out. I did get a heads up that the major focal point this update was traps/futa but that it was avoidable. There's a ton of Jaiden focus.

I skipped every trap & futa scene, but even so, the game does treat the player as though he is assumed to want traps and futa. Jaiden gets scenes all over, the dev even said there was a borderline cult forming in his fandom dedicated to him. Traps often wear basically nothing, literally in their underwear 90% of the time, and it looks almost like panties. The mc will cuddle and become semi-intimate with traps, even assuming you wanna dodge the sex scenes.

The author seems to have a serious passion for adding traps to his game. For those who like traps, this game is for you and you should immediately dl. However I would, as others have said, pass on the game for this update if you don't like traps. This update seemed like a very trap/futa focused one.

Last edited:

ckai13

Nov 14, 2019
I seem to can't extract the file. It said that the archive is in unknown format or damaged, I'm using winRar and I have tried the mega link,nopy link and pixeldrain and the files cannot be extracted.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes