CaptainTibbs

Aug 3, 2017
Not a fan of futas, but can't be mad about that since it's not only avoidable but it also offers women and traps as well with up to 80 planned characters is pretty insane. I'm still going to watch the futa scenes because I feel like you miss character moments especially with the sister which was actually kind of funny. Plus I enjoy Isekai stories and really look forward to learning more about this Twisted World.
I can see why people want to see more of Jaiden, he's has the best ass in this game so far.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
The author speaks about his plans at the end of the new version, traps and futas are about half the planned "harem" and he doesn't plan to release and all-female patch until he finishes this version(since it's as you just said wayyy to much work for something so minor), most people right now are okay with traps and futas as long as the MC is not the one getting drilled and the humorous tone suggests no NTR mindfuck etc etc.
What do you mean "something so minor"!?
Look at the size of those dicks! It's by no means something minor! XD (joking)
Jokes aside, it's great to know there will be an all-female patch. Thanks for the info! ^_^

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does anyone have recommendations that play like this game? with/without trap content

deslin

Aug 31, 2020
The futa here is avoidable? My only question so far, before install the game.
Can you tell me if the trap and futa content can be avoided or deactivated?

If you are looking for something similar with good renders and story, you should try Champion of Realms.
Yeah you can avoid the futa, the beginning of the game explains how you can avoid the futa and trap content if you want to.

• Love
Reactions: Acherus

deslin

Aug 31, 2020
The futa here is avoidable? My only question so far, before install the game.
Can you tell me if the trap and futa content can be avoided or deactivated?

If you are looking for something similar with good renders and story, you should try Champion of Realms.
Yeah you can avoid the futa, the beginning of the game explains how you can avoid the futa and trap content if you want to.
image_2021-02-14_045206.png

Reactions: DBAV and Acherus
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes