Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Gave it shot, but after the first update it went all bad for me. From what I've seen you're basically a trap with a big schlong surrounded by other rapey traps, so yeah I'll pass. I thought you had one trap in Jaiden, but now there's Jeanne that's also a trap, which even if it's optional that's two family members, well 3 if you're including Mc. I'm just not into that, but best of luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just check his Patreon, look like just 84USD more and Dev will reach his second goal to have 2000USD/month. I wonder when he archive it, will he truly keeping his words and work full time to develop the game quicker?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Gave it shot, but after the first update it went all bad for me. From what I've seen you're basically a trap with a big schlong surrounded by other rapey traps, so yeah I'll pass. I thought you had one trap in Jaiden, but now there's Jeanne that's also a trap, which even if it's optional that's two family members, well 3 if you're including Mc. I'm just not into that, but best of luck.
Jeanne is not a trap, she's a futanari. Big difference.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit Dev finally reached 2000USD per month goal, in least than 2 month, Impressive, very impressive to see this game have lot of love to reach that point
Let see how will he response with that good news

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh cool he reached his second goal. He said he would start working on the game full time when he reached that goal but he will probably wait until the end of the month to see if the patrons hold up. At the end of every month there is always a drop in patrons it wouldn't be wise to quit his full time job without him being sure that this is sustainable.
I have the same feeling too, it wasn't wise to just quiting a job even if you could make a living out from another source so I think he would still developing game as partime job for awhile before truly sure it would be stable
Specially when finding a decent job was harder these day when covid was still running rampage around the world

sakref

Apr 17, 2018
damn this game is already becoming one of my favourites. :D i love the idea of a world where the male and female roles are on their head and that there are futas and traps galore xD 10/10

• Love
Reactions: ForeverLannister

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This some good right here. Fatass chicks, futas, and traps. What's not to love? Plenty of animations too. Some might complain about the proportions, but those people probably average around 1.3 testicles per critic. Can you trust someone with fractional balls? I know I can't.

• Angry
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima
Oct 8, 2018
If you're not into that kind of stuff you will miss a lot of the game's content. From the original 80 characters that the dev planned for the game, 20 are traps and another 20 are futas.
I'm cool with futa's but traps are a little out there for me personally, so I'll only be missing a small chunk of content which is fine.

LIhg

May 18, 2018
i have a question, if i avoid one scene with x character will i be locked out of said character's route? i'm willing to be open-minded with this game i'm just tryna avoid getting fucked in the ass

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes