KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I can't say I fully understood what you were saying. All I'm saying is that women in this universe still see an attraction in manly men, and the reason both men and women wear girly clothes is because there's like 2 outfits for men in koikatsu that don't require 3 hours of editing to make look good on guys.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I can't say I fully understood what you were saying. All I'm saying is that women in this universe still see an attraction in manly men, and the reason both men and women wear girly clothes is because there's like 2 outfits for men in koikatsu that don't require 3 hours of editing to make look good on guys.
All good, I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts into words lately.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
This game is amazing. Incest, huge tits, futa content, sound effects, excellent lighting and models, plenty of humor... *Chefs Kiss*

Reactions: Nessiah

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After read every comments on the thread, I'm feeling so happy that I'm kinda flexible in accepting some fetishes and kinks. To me if the game was interesting and characters design was sexy then it worth a try even if the game content have futas, traps, rape, BDSM,.... because the developer know and understand how to make those fetishes easy to swallow
Jaiden and his friends was sexy and nice to look at, his ass was worth to tap at, Jeanne was beautiful even when she was a futa, MC even when he was a manipulator still very interesting and make me like him with his bold move and sweet but straight forward words, girls that have extremely large and unrealistic massive boobs yet didn't gross me out,.... Seriously what is not to love this game? It was a fun game and because it was a game people should just roll with it and either tried to enjoy and see if you can love this game or move on to other games that fit your taste, I'll stay and wait for the next update to play and having fun with it

Reactions: Llawless and vatarr

Ougaku

Apr 17, 2020
Welp...this game's out of this world..really creative..and jill is just top notched waifu material..tomboys saikouu!also,keep up the good work.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of the dick cursor? Its annoying/distracting.
Also, how much of the content is Trap/Futa? It says its avoidable just want to know if i'm avoiding 50% or more? aka not worth it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The fact that people actively click these games thinking: "Oh man how can I avoid all this content I don't like?" confuses me more than anything
Same thought as you, even though those content could be avoid by choose not to pursue further and just focus on the female yet so many still asking about if they could avoid futas/traps
This game is very fun even with those content in it so don't understand what's all the fuss about, they aren't gross and the fetishes aren't as extreme as NTR, snuff or scat so why?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of the dick cursor? Its annoying/distracting.
Find a cursor image online (note: it must be a png with an actual transparent background), resize it to either 64x64 or 32x32 (keep the aspect ratio of the source image), copy it to ..\Twisted World\game\gui, rename the original mouse_pointer.png to something like mouse_pointer.png.bak, then rename the file you copied to mouse_pointer.png.

I changed mine because it was a bit annoying staring at a dick all the time, but it did lend itself to some juvenile humor; like putting the cursor on characters mouths, chuckling like an idiot.

Edit, May 10: I attached two cursor images I've found for anyone that doesn't want to search for a replacement image. The second one is kinda large, but is 32x35

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
The fact that people actively click these games thinking: "Oh man how can I avoid all this content I don't like?" confuses me more than anything
I'm going to hazard a guess this post was bout mine.

Do you enjoy 100% of the content of games? I try to play nearly every game I find remotely interesting because I've been hella surprised before by real gems. I just know I will not enjoy 100% of content in games, especially if they have a particular fetish I dislike. If the game's main focus is that fetish then I will pass but if its Avoidable, I'll give the game a shot.
In this case, its the femboy/futa content, I don't like that but its avoidable so I figure why not give the game a shot?
So far I am pleasantly surprised as the straight content is really enjoyable and the game's got a good sense of humor.
As long as the femboy/futa content stays avoidable I'll enjoy the game, if it becomes not then I'll peace out and let people enjoy that.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingWeWuz and EZ8lt

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm going to hazard a guess this post was bout mine.

Do you enjoy 100% of the content of games? I try to play nearly every game I find remotely interesting because I've been hella surprised before by real gems. I just know I will not enjoy 100% of content in games, especially if they have a particular fetish I dislike. If the game's main focus is that fetish then I will pass but if its Avoidable, I'll give the game a shot.
In this case, its the femboy/futa content, I don't like that but its avoidable so I figure why not give the game a shot?
So far I am pleasantly surprised as the straight content is really enjoyable and the game's got a good sense of humor.
As long as the femboy/futa content stays avoidable I'll enjoy the game, if it becomes not then I'll peace out and let people enjoy that.
From what the dev said you will always have the option to skip the futa/trap content. The game even warns you when you're about to see that stuff, so I don't think you will ever have to worry about that. Personally I think you're missing some great scenes, but we all have different tastes.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
From what the dev said you will always have the option to skip the futa/trap content. The game even warns you when you're about to see that stuff, so I don't think you will ever have to worry about that. Personally I think you're missing some great scenes, but we all have different tastes.
I'm just not a fan of gay content but there is plenty of straight content too so I'm happy to let people enjoy what they enjoy.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm just not a fan of gay content but there is plenty of straight content too so I'm happy to let people enjoy what they enjoy.
Yeah that is fair, I also don't like when games force fetishes that I don't like so I see where you're coming from. I would still suggest that would at least tried the futa content, I used to be very against that stuff and then I decided to try to play games with that content and I actually enjoyed it.

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
game is good just would like a heads up if a scene involves a dick being shoved up the the mc so I can decide to avoid it because I'm not open to the idea of being a bottom. don't care if if the characters have dicks as long they don't try to use them on me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
game is good just would like a heads up if a scene involves a dick being shoved up the the mc so I can decide to avoid it because I'm not open to the idea of being a bottom. don't care if if the characters have dicks as long they don't try to use them on me.
I don't think you will have to worry about that, Snats said that the mc is the only alpha male in this world so I doubt that he will ever be a bottom. And even if that were to happen, all the content with futas and traps is avoidable.

Reactions: Vran Reinhold
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes