apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone know what the 'Daily Dev Notes' are? Are they just letting supporters know what is going on or are they hints for whats to come?
Mainly just letting people know what's going on. What's done, what's not done. It's a way for Snats to say "Hey I'm still alive and kicking" because he's busy IRL. Although, they're not really daily, so weekly might be a better description

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tastelesswhiskey

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
Alright, now lets see how far I can play this game without getting pegged or getting something stuffed up mein ass

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Even though that is not something that I personally want to see, I wouldn't be against having some optional scenes where the traps or futas fuck the mc.

Reactions: lo0u and Jin56

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Even though that is not something that I personally want to see, I wouldn't be against having some optional scenes where the traps or futas fuck the mc.
Considered how many time peole asking the same thing about "will MC got his anus fucked by other? I won't play if he got fucked in the ass", at this point I welcomed him to do so

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Personally if the dev can figure out a way to portray MC dominantly sucking someone dick I would be all for it
Not gonna happen. Snats is adamant about MC being the Top. No cock sucking, no being fucked in the ass.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Not gonna happen. Snats is adamant about MC being the Top. No cock sucking, no being fucked in the ass.
I get wanting MC to be top and people not being able to separate fellatio from being as submissive thing to do from their heads, or really wanting to play a male MC who is giving a blowjob. but What I am saying is that it's not impossible to top while giving head.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I got this cause I thought it would be bad, to my surprise I liked it
I generally don't like trap stuff, but whatever

NuttaDeCocko

Jan 19, 2018
We'll just have to wait for the dev to decide whether to include (avoidable for those who doesn't prefer it) the MC being submissive on certain scenes/situations.
In my opinion, it does provide freedom of choice for players to go with. Either way, all we can do is provide feedback or suggestions at this point.

Jii-chan

Jan 6, 2019
Really enjoyed what has been made so far! i love sand box games so I'm looking forward to what you have in store.
Also, please make being fucked by a futa an option. I know not many people enjoy it but someone will (me).

Reactions: Oxiton

deslin

Aug 31, 2020
Really enjoyed what has been made so far! i love sand box games so I'm looking forward to what you have in store.
Also, please make being fucked by a futa an option. I know not many people enjoy it but someone will (me).
The developer was pretty clear about MC topping only. I think its mostly just his personal preference at this point.

Reactions: zakkara

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It seems that at least for now there aren't plans for that to happen. But since all the scenes with futas are optional I can see it happening in the future.

NuttaDeCocko

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, he did mentioned it but probably the optional choice might be added in the future after the main story of the chapter's done, he might work on the optional to cater those who likes the MC going both ways (which I like that too).

Ngl, the game has big promising content (which will take time) by the way the story is told and portrayed in the game so I see it as a bonus for more people to enjoy. Patience is key and definitely would be worth the wait for this game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wonder will we get a new update this month? Snats did say the next update would focus on the sandbox system so I'm really curious and want to find out

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes