DCreep

Oct 22, 2018
I absolutely love this game, can't wait to see more! In fact, I'm so eager to see more that I'm half tempted to buy a DeLorean and constantly drive around at 88mph on the off chance someone left a flux capacitor in there.

Reactions: Badjourasmix
Oct 7, 2020

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I really like the game even thou I stay away from the gay content and have no real particular feeling about futa. Keep up the good work bro.

Ralfael

Feb 19, 2021
Uhhh honestly I don't like massive boobs.. Even boobs that is bigger than their heads is too much for me

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Uhhh honestly I don't like massive boobs.. Even boobs that is bigger than their heads is too much for me
It works very well in this game, the dev is doing an amazing job with how well composed the characters are, and there's seems to be a large variety of body types in this one so there's something for everyone.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev is planning to have a very high variety of characters if you look at the banner picture in the op there are other girls there that don't have boobs that big.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
The bit about you decisions not affecting the story makes it seem like the scenes still happen you just close or eyes and plug your ears instead of not having them happen at all.
Out of sight, out of mind.

NuttaDeCocko

Jan 19, 2018
I rarely get to invest my time into VNs but this one got me hooked. Loving the way it tells the story, animations and well use of what koikatsu studio could offer and I had few laughs here and there too.

Honestly, I don't mind if there were to be more contents of futa/trap on male or vice versa. Since the dev is kind enough to make them avoidable, it shouldn't be a problem at all to be included imo. Heck, the way the dev planned to include all kinds of body types piqued my interest more by the way he portrayed the weirdly portioned boobs that I find weird but funny used in the game for cheap laughs, I'm totally fine with it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I rarely get to invest my time into VNs but this one got me hooked. Loving the way it tells the story, animations and well use of what koikatsu studio could offer and I had few laughs here and there too.

Honestly, I don't mind if there were to be more contents of futa/trap on male or vice versa. Since the dev is kind enough to make them avoidable, it shouldn't be a problem at all to be included imo. Heck, the way the dev planned to include all kinds of body types piqued my interest more by the way he portrayed the weirdly portioned boobs that I find weird but funny used in the game for cheap laughs, I'm totally fine with it.
Futa/trap content will be a big part of the game, as of right now it seems like the plans are for the MC to be the dominant one so it will mostly be the mc fucking them and not the other way around.

Reactions: spitfire335

trumpfucker69

Jan 30, 2019
Really good for such a short game, can't wait for it to be developed. Got some "interesting" looking nipples... I know it's kind of niche, but are we going to see some nipple penetration? It'd also be interesting if there were some tomboy/"reverse-trap" characters, the only ones with small boobs are the males. And someone needs to make a gallery mod ASAP.

Reactions: L4ki

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Really good for such a short game, can't wait for it to be developed. Got some "interesting" looking nipples... I know it's kind of niche, but are we going to see some nipple penetration? It'd also be interesting if there were some tomboy/"reverse-trap" characters, the only ones with small boobs are the males. And someone needs to make a gallery mod ASAP.
There will be a rather large variety of characters, Tomboy's have been suggested heavily so they may appear.
As for Gallery, pretty certain that'll be added eventually anyway. It is a sandbox game (sandbox/world map being released next update if things go to plan), so a gallery would basically be guaranteed.

Reactions: L4ki

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah tomboys seem to be a very frequent request on discord. I am hoping for a big titty yandere girl.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Haven't been a fan of anime, or hentai style H-games in a while. The animations and art style are refreshing, the dialogue funny. Looking forward to future updates.

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know what the 'Daily Dev Notes' are? Are they just letting supporters know what is going on or are they hints for whats to come?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes