Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
I wonder will we get a new update this month? Snats did say the next update would focus on the sandbox system so I'm really curious and want to find out
Dont think so, generally, sandboxes are heavy on the coding, it's possible that the dev put in some framework in to make his job easier, but I wouldn't cross my fingers

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am assuming the android version already has the patch installed. If not, I have no idea how you install it.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Except for futa, me and the developer shares a lot of fetishes. Also he's probably read some of the same novels i have.

At least these futas aren't just bulls in female clothing for people too ashamed to admit they're cucks.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm like 99% sure I read a manga based on this. I'm not gonna complain though, that series was awesome, I absolutely loved when he realized he could make bank by being a cheap whore, he got paid to have sex and loved it

Edit: Oh hey, I found it, if anyone is interested, the manga is: "Teisou Gyakuten Sekai | World of Reversed Gender Roles"
Thank you for posting this link. I am giving this manga a read now :)

As for the game, it looks interesting and I really like the premise. The comicly large breasts on the main image however are a bit much. When the boobs get too big, it makes the product look cheap and spammy, which I know this is not.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So here a question I was wondering for the incest patch how hard is it to add to the game but make it like an option to enable it or disable it I'm just curious don't know how much work that is

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
So here a question I was wondering for the incest patch how hard is it to add to the game but make it like an option to enable it or disable it I'm just curious don't know how much work that is
Almost no work at all to add it just drop it into the game folder. Can't really really disable after that thought. You would have to fine the file and delete or simply re-download the game without the patch.

DGM

May 29, 2017
The game reminds me of the manga of the same type.
The mother/house lady boobs are a bit... much balance would be an issue.

Reactions: TundraLupus

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I just wished there was an option to turn on/off trans/futa content. It's quite a good game, but the fact you can't avoid it ruins the whole game for me.

Reactions: Boldano

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
I already had to watch 3 futa scenes and there was NO visible method to turn this off...
You don't turn it off you choose not to watch the scenes right before they show them to you. The warning at the start of the game shows what each icon means

Last edited:
Reactions: Jolyne9
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes