Oct 7, 2020
i have a question, if i avoid one scene with x character will i be locked out of said character's route? i'm willing to be open-minded with this game i'm just tryna avoid getting fucked in the ass
i could be wrong, but i saw somewhere here what dev said you never gonna get fucked in the ass, you will always will be dom

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Its close to my question ''Why we dont have any men without crossdressing in this universe?'' LOL. And to be honest im not sure this game is for me. I mean i like nearly all details but its looks like to much focused to trap content. I'm feeling like you dont give enough time for straight content at all. Its little bit sad for me. I dont have problem with traps at all but sexsualy i dont like that fanstasy. Anyway thanks for game but you should be more fair about content.

BTW: Thanks for your idea to making all traps and futas girl and making literaly whole game vanilla. Its amazing thing you do care your players so thank you im going to wait that (Its going to be long wait probably... Maybe at least 1 year :D ) but im not telling that. Because even you are going to do that with finale version and its amazing i was talking more like you should add at least same content. Like when we choice to avoid futa/trap content we just go to sleep and lost all content. If you want be more fair about path contents you should add straight content here not just nothing :D Anyway its not nececary if you are going to make girl patch to all game before final update. Thanks for this and i hope with time you dont return your words because lots of player going to wait that update :)

Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This was a nice surprie
Its close to my question ''Why we dont have any men without crossdressing in this universe?'' LOL

View attachment 1041256
It is literally the whole premise of the game, it is a gender rendered world filled with stereotypes, I mean it could be that someone else will dress as we do but those would be the outliers I guess, sorry if this was meant as a joke I'm bad at interpreting text.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Question, I mean NO offense
Will there be a ... uhmm, non futa or non gay version with the same characters in the future?
like turning those who are full only women genitals.
I really like the animations and all, and how the characters are designed, but, a penise beside myself or protagonist is a big limp for me :( such a shame too, since I know im missing out on good content.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Its close to my question ''Why we dont have any men without crossdressing in this universe?'' LOL

View attachment 1041256
Basically this universe is where the women was so dominate that guy was slowly become more and more feminine to the point even those boys start to use girl outfit because they look cute and fit with the clothes, thus we got lot of traps in the game. Beside that it was most likely Dev ideas and supporters love it too so better expect more traps in girl clothing in the future

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Question, I mean NO offense
Will there be a ... uhmm, non futa or non gay version with the same characters in the future?
like turning those who are full only women genitals.
I really like the animations and all, and how the characters are designed, but, a penise beside myself or protagonist is a big limp for me :( such a shame too, since I know im missing out on good content.
Only when the game was near complete stage, Dev said he will develop a All girl patch to edit every traps and futas into young girls but only when the game was near finish

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Only when the game was near complete stage, Dev said he will develop a All girl patch to edit every traps and futas into young girls but only when the game was near finish
Spite being anoyyed for the wait, I'm very happy
First time I hear of a dev ever doing that. THX.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

SteelAstra

Oct 26, 2020
Even when the content is avoidable people still have a tantrum in the thread about said content. There are tons of vanilla kokikatsu games for you to enjoy on this site. I don't see how constantly begging the dev to delay the game for everyone else so that you can have your preferences catered to is fair at all it's like me going into a vanilla game thread and asking for an all futa/trap patch.

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019
At this point the admins really need to ban these trolls, for how long are you bunch going to cry because of a certain character? just play something else then.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
This was a nice surprie

It is literally the whole premise of the game, it is a gender rendered world filled with stereotypes, I mean it could be that someone else will dress as we do but those would be the outliers I guess, sorry if this was meant as a joke I'm bad at interpreting text.
Not quite.

All characters in general are wearing girly clothes because of Koikatsu limitations.

It's actually hard to make a masculine character in that engine.

Even when the content is avoidable people still have a tantrum in the thread about said content. There are tons of vanilla kokikatsu games for you to enjoy on this site. I don't see how constantly begging the dev to delay the game for everyone else so that you can have your preferences catered to is fair at all it's like me going into a vanilla game thread and asking for an all futa/trap patch.
If you really feel that way: that the people complaining about seeing jaiden's pubes/ass every other render should ignore the game, shouldn't you be consistent on those ideals and just ignore the people complaining without complaint?

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not quite.

All characters in general are wearing girly clothes because of Koikatsu limitations.

It's actually hard to make a masculine character in that engine.

If you really feel that way: that the people complaining about seeing jaiden's pubes/ass every other render should ignore the game, shouldn't you be consistent on those ideals and just ignore the people complaining without complaint?
I'm pretty sure it is intentional though, after all, it is the premises of the game, they could have chosen a different body type for the male characters but it is obvious that the sexualization is the point, it has been a while since I messed around in Koikatsu though so I might be mistaken, there were other options as seen in many other games, although it is harder to make an attractive non-androgenous male, that is true.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm pretty sure it is intentional though, after all, it is the premises of the game, they could have chosen a different body type for the male characters but it is obvious that the sexualization is the point, it has been a while since I messed around in Koikatsu though so I might be mistaken, there were other options as seen in many other games, although it is harder to make an attractive non-androgenous male, that is true.
I don't know what you mean by different body type.

In fact, we've only seen one muscular chick. Furthermore, if I recall correctly the nurse trap was called "more girly looking than us girls."

A quote from the dev:

"you the player, you are not a male from that world, you are the ONLY alpha male with a baseball bat dick and 2 big balls full of testoterone, so is like emma watson enters in a comic con full of weebs... no guy will care about the other girls... they will only want a photo with emma watson."

In other words, women here value masculinity, but men in this world don't qualify for it (only mc does). The beauty standards haven't reversed, the body standards haven't reversed, only the habits themselves have reversed.

Reactions: Llawless

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah they're basically saying that it's not fair that the dev is making a game with content they don't like. I get that there are some fetishes that aren't for everyone, but it's up to the devs to decide what type of content they want in their games.
Between this site, nhentai and hanime, I think I'll get to a point where I'll accept everything. Kinda scary to think about.

Damn that Jaiden, he's sent me on a path of destruction...

Reactions: darkking2023

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know what you mean by different body type.

In fact, we've only seen one muscular chick. Furthermore, if I recall correctly the nurse trap was called "more girly looking than us girls."

A quote from the dev:

"you the player, you are not a male from that world, you are the ONLY alpha male with a baseball bat dick and 2 big balls full of testoterone, so is like emma watson enters in a comic con full of weebs... no guy will care about the other girls... they will only want a photo with emma watson."

In other words, women here value masculinity, but men in this world don't qualify for it (only mc does). The beauty standards haven't reversed, the body standards haven't reversed, only the habits themselves have reversed.
my comment was mentioning the " Why we dont have any men without crossdressing in this universe ", what I said is that the premises of the game were that the gender roles are reversed, I might have said it wrong, it was late and my brain might not work, what I meant was because of the body types the dev choose it is obvious that the reason characters use the clothing they do is for sexualization, in this case for the player and not the characters, also it might be a play on the "looks of functionality" the clothes we use are all based on gender roles and norms so it makes sense they would dress differently, in this case again I think it is just for the sexualization since the dev decided to dress the woman as they did, it would make more sense for them on the most part not care about brass and to wear more practical clothing but then it might be asking too much from a game where the premises is as you quoted "you the player, you are not a male from that world, you are the ONLY alpha male with a baseball bat dick and 2 big balls full of testoterone"

Tldr: the reason I mentioned body types was to illustrate my point, and the rest is kinda as above, sorry if it is confusing.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes