DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There's plenty of male on futa. I don't see why you want Futa on Male when there's thousands of other games that are strictly futa on male. Snats has specifically stated he will NEVER have the MC taking it up the ass. Multiple times even.
First of all, games that are strictly futa on male aren't my cup of tea, I just want the option to do it, not have the decision forced on you like in those games, I like games that give you the option to either do Male on Futa or Futa on Male.

And I'm sorry for not being able to find what Snats said in this thread with over 4900 posts, and seeing as the order of the words doesn't mean anything when you use the search function, that wasn't very reliable either.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Sooo, I downloaded the new 7.2 where the Do Naughty Things button is finally supposed to work. Yeah it doesn't seem to be working. At least not for Jeanne.

Deeznuts99

Aug 25, 2021
True, for example, a decent buildup to a scene in this update is when the MC visits Ms. Torres to spend the weekend and sleeps with her, leading to a sex scene. It makes sense and it's hot. When it's a sex scene with a character out of nowhere, like Jaiden in the kitchen, it's just weird.

The game needs more buildup and character development, like in the beginning, more baths together, yoga, playing games, etc. You know, actual affection between the characters that leads to a sex scene.
The main character should have absolutely been developed on more and given repeat scenes before adding in all these extra characters who simply can't get enough development time as is.

Bone Zone

May 10, 2022
(Some Negatives/Positives about this update), Negatives - Spelling errors, game errors/crashes during the ghost scenes, some scenes looping into completely different scenes, Dolly's dryer event and Isabella's yoga event still don't trigger and are only viewable in the gallery, Story linearity and pacing are weird towards the end, and dialogues are reused for multiple characters (guess he got burnt out trying to narrate each sex scene uniquely), Positives - ''Naughty'' replay button to view the scenes that is fully unlocked towards the end, more outside elements with the police catching the mc wich leads to hope of seing more of the outside world, also the dev note left at the end seems promising for disc 2, ''fingers crossed'' :)

Bone Zone

May 10, 2022
how do i progress to the story more im at love points 5,6,5,5 the note in each character is blank
Not sure what part you are on but to trigger some scenes: some are automatic, i.e: when you click on the living room, dinning room or when you first exit the mc's room all at particular times ,sometimes at random without the ''?'' mark on the map , the ghost scenes are unlocked by watching the tv at midnight wich will activate the ''sleep at midnight'' message for multiple nights in a row, you alternate between sleeping and watching the tv at midnight until you unlock all the scenes, Gaz, sapphire, henrietta and even scarlets replay scenes are unlocked by opening the apartment door at noon on particular days

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes